Fury Self healing and mobility

Arenas
Utterly Braindead, they get rewarded for just spamming there dps rotation.
nErF wArRiOrs
Nerf fury to the grave, autistic spec.
Another clueless 1k player, unluki i guess
DH passively dodges lots of hits by using bladedance as part of their dps rotation, guess not having to think about defensive aspects is intended to prevent the 3-button gameplay of BFA from getting too complicated for casual players.
25/10/2018 23:11Posted by Whicked
DH passively dodges lots of hits by using bladedance as part of their dps rotation, guess not having to think about defensive aspects is intended to prevent the 3-button gameplay of BFA from getting too complicated for casual players.

Not to mention that leech is another aspect of a DH' defensive, healing you by dealing damage while bursting.
I actually think fury is pretty balanced, High mobility - Good but not T1 in single target dps. No banner/MS/Duel and has to often trade spell reflect or disarm for selfhealing through PVP talent choices.

Infinite mobility when it has uptime? I probably suffer more than anyone as this as an elemental shaman. As I no longer have root and can only kite with slows. But overall I think it's fine.

Comparing it to DH with infinite mobility, reverse, Darkness, Cage [Can be used to immune cooldowns like clone], manaburn, Blur on Half enraged regens CD, Netherwalk. And extremely similar levels of DPS -> It's also better into mage teams.

Like DH, moonkin, Frost/Fire, are broken. Just because Fury is good doesn't mean it's broken.

And yes It's good in 2s, It's not like anyone who queues the 2v2 bracket is even remotely decent. Considering people actually manage to lose to me as Ele/MW at 2.5 CR in 2s.

All I can say is the people complaining really have no comprehension of what makes a class OP and what makes a class viable.
If they spec for mobility they have infinite uptime, good damage, insane self healing. The self healing or mobility needs to be seriously toned down.

If they removed the charge 250% bloodthirst heal, then it wouldn't be such a problem
Yeah their playstyle is really braindead, not op(very strong in 2s however), just stupid.
/grabs popcorn and thinks about his wheelchair
Tried fury couple of times. Sure it has survivability but that doesnt change the fact its still war.. 1 stun and its gone..

Mobility... Cant slow him? Lol
Can we get a druid here that had slow on him more than 0.5 sec.. Hunters? Almost every class have it but when wars gets it opopp nerf nerf..

And the dmg cant be compared to arms period. Arms just plain outdps fury by a long shot..

In 2s fury doesnt die? Just go for healer other dps he is playing with or simply kill it in a stun.. Its war spec with no def stance or die by the sword, i dont see the issue.

Tldr.. Its warr kill it in a stun or simply cc untill you kill his partner
Better nerf dks imo.
In 2s once you get to like 40%-50% dampening fury is one of the most squishiest specs in the entire game.
27/10/2018 09:37Posted by Brawx
In 2s once you get to like 40%-50% dampening fury is one of the most squishiest specs in the entire game.

In 2s when the game starts DKs are already useless.
27/10/2018 09:37Posted by Brawx

How do you get into 50% dampening as fury warrior? Are you afk or something?
What about reducing the selfheal by 20% but at the same time remove the dmg increase taken when enraged? Since fury need this selfheal to sustain thanks to the dumb enraged +15/10% damage taken.
Enrage doesn't increase damage taken anymore.