Trash at Lady Waycrest

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Raids
Hello.

I've recently noticed, that the last trash pack at Lady and Lord Waycrest is not always there. What decides whether or not it will be there? Really relevant when you do m+'s and try to predict the percentage...

Thanks on advance :)
Hi!

Sounds like a teeming vs non-teeming issue. That's the only thing I can think of that would affect this.
That would be a reasonable guess, but this pack also appears in non-teeming weeks...

The first week of m+ (Sanguine, Necrotic) i counted the % you get when going "downstairs" to lord and lady waycrest, which was 16.66% - this however included the central pack there - now, without it being there you only get somewhat like ~13%... The pack spawned twice for me yesterday, regardless of which doors were open in the start, which kinda bugs my mind, as i really like to at least have the opportunity to predict the % to maximize effeciency...
01/11/2018 07:49Posted by Shinar
Hi!

Sounds like a teeming vs non-teeming issue. That's the only thing I can think of that would affect this.

It's not teeming, we had this problem last week aswell and were 2% short on trash, this week we killed some extra mobs and we got there the trash was back.

Some people are speculating that we're pulling it through the floor somehow, others say it's because of the WQ.