Thank you for killing hope

Story
Puppets of Sylvanas or puppets of Anduin. Is this the choice we are supposed to have? To choose the brand of our human masters? Is this the faction pride of the Horde?

Just put the Horde into internment camps, this is shameful.
Plot Twist: When Delaryn told Sylvanas "But you cannot kill Hope...", She wasn't referring to the hope of the Darnassian people, but to the hope of the Horde.

02/11/2018 19:14Posted by Ashval
Puppets of Sylvanas or puppets of Anduin. Is this the choice we are supposed to have? To choose the brand of our human masters?

I mean, ugh. Who would you rather have as overlord? Undead trash, or the King who will lead the Alliance and the Draenei in their final battle against the Shadows for the fate of the entire cosmos?

Just put the Horde players into internment camps, this is shameful.

Given how Thrall, often revered as the wisest, most reasonable and civilized Orc in history, was raised in an internment camp by a fair and good Lord? Sure, why not? It's better than to let blood-crazed animals annoy everyone.
I am just on my way to ebay to sell my account. Only the Alliance matters now.

02/11/2018 19:17Posted by Arctur
I mean, ugh. Who would you rather have as overlord? Undead trash, or the King who will lead the Alliance and the Draenei in their final battle against the Shadows for the fate of the entire cosmos?

Just shut up. Just for once.

Just put the Horde players into internment camps, this is shameful.

I'm gonna lock myself away in the Netherrealm I guess, together with Illidan and Sargeras.
02/11/2018 19:17Posted by Arctur
fair and good Lord?

hahahahahah hahahahaha hahaha

*walks out laughing*

so fair and good to lose a head, right?
Puppets of Sylvanas or puppets of Anduin

How abouit puppets of Saurfang? Anduin seems to be much more inclined to follow his lead than the other way around.

How often did you hear that one? Why would he listen, when you don't.
02/11/2018 19:26Posted by Wimbert

His entire mission is to troll, and rubb extra salt into his human bias world view of the game: I have no reason to take anything he says seriously.
Puppets of Sylvanas or puppets of Anduin

How abouit puppets of Saurfang? Anduin seems to be much more inclined to follow his lead than the other way around.

Don't bother. It's just a game, these people take it way too seriously. Oh no, a fictional character named "Sylvanas" has a 30% chance of dying at the end of the expansion. What a tragedy. The fact that that guy is so angry and intoxicated with this universe that he wished DEATH upon every Alliance fan in that thread about Saurfang is appalling.
02/11/2018 19:30Posted by Arctur
named "Sylvanas" has a 30% chance of dying

"30%" cute.
Puppets of Sylvanas or puppets of Anduin. Is this the choice we are supposed to have? To choose the brand of our human masters? Is this the faction pride of the Horde?

You are talking about Horde or about the new Scourge that Sylvanas is commanding?
Ironically Saurfang is on full course to bring the Orcs back into internment camps in his quest to get "his" Horde back. I honestly feel Thrall would not feel good about Saurfang willingly submitting to humans. Thrall refused to allow Varian to take Garrosh even of all people.

What Saurfang needs to recognize is that the current Horde is more than just the Orcs, Darkspear Trolls and Tauren from WC3. Sylvanas on the flip side needs to acknowledge that her and the Forsaken's tactics and lack of ethics cannot be the dominant identity of the Horde.

The Orcs, Trolls, Tauren, Forsaken, Blood Elves, Bilgewater Goblins, Huojin Pandaren, Nightborne, Highmountain Tauren and soon formally the Zandalari Trolls are all part of the Horde, and they should move forward together, finding a compromise amidst their differences.

That is the story I was hoping to see from BfA, the faction races looking out for one another and forming stronger bonds amidst the carnage and loss of Teldrassil and Lordaeron.

Alas, here we go again. It would be nice if Blizzard would allow me to become a Raid Boss in this lazy abomination of a story.
02/11/2018 20:35Posted by Призраклеса

You are talking about Horde or about the new Scourge that Sylvanas is commanding?

The latter. There is no Horde anymore. Only servants of the New Scourge, or servants of the Alliance.
02/11/2018 20:54Posted by Todrazok
Ironically Saurfang is on full course to bring the Orcs back into internment camps in his quest to get "his" Horde back. I honestly feel Thrall would not feel good about Saurfang willingly submitting to humans. Thrall refused to allow Varian to take Garrosh even of all people.

Where did Saurfang "willingly submit"?
Good thing I'm a troll. I can pretend that I am fighting for Zandalari and not Horde. I got much better reasons for that too.
02/11/2018 21:21Posted by Zakkaru
Good thing I'm a troll. I can pretend that I am fighting for Zandalari and not Horde. I got much better reasons for that too.

Are you race changing all your characters?
02/11/2018 21:07Posted by Ashval
The latter. There is no Horde anymore. Only servants of the New Scourge, or servants of the Alliance.

Look on this from the different side. Saurfang killed dozen Alliance heroes. He cut a head of Delaryn husband. He killed little NE boy in Elegy.
And... Anduin forgive him. Anduin let him go. Orc with axe filled with Night Elves blood was just released...
02/11/2018 21:25Posted by Thalasdin
02/11/2018 21:21Posted by Zakkaru

No, but even as a Darkspear I can show my devotion to glorious empress Talanji. I know she cares for me and I'll be safe under her wings. She said herself that she has a respect for this tribe, and that's all I need.

Heck, even Rokhan declared his devotion to her. He said he will be with her Til the very end.
02/11/2018 21:39Posted by Призраклеса
02/11/2018 21:07Posted by Ashval

Look on this from the different side. Saurfang killed dozen Alliance heroes. He cut a head of Delaryn husband. He killed little NE boy in Elegy.
And... Anduin forgive him. Anduin let him go. Orc with axe filled with Night Elves blood was just released...

I said it before: the problem is that the Alliance, or at least Anduin, is this source of pure unadulterated goodness. Blizzard thinks that you cannot be good and not support the interests of the Alliance. This leads to the Alliance being stupid like that.
Ok . So many times was sayed that BfA it’s Not MoP 2. What’s next ? Faction split? Undead Faction? Or Sylvanas will be killed and Calia Menethil would replace her ?
02/11/2018 21:44Posted by Zakkaru
02/11/2018 21:25Posted by Thalasdin

No, but even as a Darkspear I can show my devotion to glorious empress Talanji. I know she cares for me and I'll be safe under her wings. She said herself that she has a respect for this tribe, and that's all I need.

Heck, even Rokhan declared his devotion to her. He said he will be with her Til the very end.

She's not Rastakhan :'(
03/11/2018 07:30Posted by Halasibel
02/11/2018 21:44Posted by Zakkaru

She's not Rastakhan :'(

She is still caring, passionate and loveable. I wanted to hug her when she was vulnerable. And she also said to our champ "My dear Rokhan". I ship them so hard.

Besides Rastakhan will live on in HS, he will be in much happier universe.