Please change enhance

Shaman
enhance is need change please blizz. maybe wod or mop
I don't think it needs a total ground up rework. Unlike some classes, it has a good core if that makes sense?

Build with Rockbiter spend on Stormstrike Procs and dump excess Maelstrom with Lava Lash.

That core should remain in my view.

Here is what I think needs to change.

1) Stormstrike needs to feel less RNG based. A simple fix to this would be for Rockbiter to reduce the CD of Stormstrike. Incredibly simple change that would make a massive difference.

2) Flametongue and Frostbrand are god awful. They're uninteresting to press and utterly tedious abilities. Replace Flametongue with Searing Totem. Bring back the old mechanic of consuming Searing Totem stacks with Lava Lash. Lots of Shamans liked this and it would be a dramatic improvement. Bring back Frost Shock in place of Frostbrand.

3) Make Earthen Spike, Ascendance and Feral Lunge baseline. Earthen Spike CD is dramatically reduced while Ascendance is active.

4) Make the Smoldering Heart Legendary effect from Legion a level 120 talent
04/11/2018 15:18Posted by Zuljiren
Bring back the old mechanic of consuming Searing Totem stacks with Lava Lash.

dont ever ever ever bring that !@#$ back
04/11/2018 17:05Posted by Vandalism
04/11/2018 15:18Posted by Zuljiren
Bring back the old mechanic of consuming Searing Totem stacks with Lava Lash.

It was perfect though. Sustained dps with decent burst. I'd very much like the return of cata shaman, spellpower scaling and all. It made for an interesting spec.
04/11/2018 17:16Posted by Miraine
04/11/2018 17:05Posted by Vandalism

It was perfect though. Sustained dps with decent burst. I'd very much like the return of cata shaman, spellpower scaling and all. It made for an interesting spec.

Burst that's in your control, that's the most important thing.

This would allow Hot Hand to be removed, thereby alleviating some of the RNG.

Allow Lava Lash to gain 20% power for each stack of Searing Totem. Coupled with my proposed change to the Rockbiter/Stormstrike interaction the player would feel much more in control of their damage output.
Hell no, rockbiter needs to go away, maelstrom needs to go away, the class just feels like a bad version of fury warrior with cooler animations.

To this day i cannot for the love of god understand why they changed the old super awesome windfury animation with a crappy one you can't even see.

Why the hell is windfury a passive? What was wrong with enhancing your weapons?

Why can't windfury do more dmg? And don't give me that RNG crap, the whole spec is a RNG crapfest, at least that was satisfying rng.

Why can't we have a burst AOE talent?

The whole idea of a class with a resource of any kind is to manage that resource, guess what, maelstrom is almost fake, might as well say press ROCKSPAMMER to enable stormstrike.