Make Zandalari Warlocks again

General
Prev 1 10 11 12 Next
Stop !@#$%ing, Zandas have 9 classes, more than they need, OMF.

For a RPG , its ridiculous to have one race be all. BTW , Have fun in Classic, the race/class combo is smaller than now, and I know I will enjoy it
15/11/2018 08:22Posted by Shandyra
Still every warlock class have demons as baseline. There is no spec thes fit in. If you see some outsider, it doesn't mean that it is normal in their culture.

What? You're not making sense.

And culture.. are warlocks normal in human culture? In any of the cultures of the races that can be warlocks? No, they are not. Even in the orcish culture they are "in the shadows"
Shadow Priest?

Yes shadow priests use the void and shadow. Warlocks use shadow magic, fire magic and curses.

Night Elves, LF Draenei & Pandaren should have it?

Well of course LF Draenai can not be warlocks. Pandaran.. joke of a race.. yes they should have it.. and yes I see no reason NE should not be warlocks either.
15/11/2018 08:38Posted by Skyrha
15/11/2018 02:55Posted by Mayuren
Unless some society has no magic users or has an outright ban on warlocks, I don't see why wouldn't they be able to be one. After all, Humans, Orcs and Nightborne don't look keen onto Warlocks... yet you can play a warlock of this race.

In the same way as we got Gnome Hunters added I support Zandalari Warlocks. I also wouldn't mind Orc Priests (since Mag'har can be ones) or Highmountain Tauren Priests (vanilla Tauren got them in Cataclysm), Lightforged Draenei monks (cmon every allied race can be monks), or Goblin / Worgen monks (why can they be death knights but not monks?)

I really don't see a reason why Warlocks should have less races to pick from than Mages, or Monks.

Well I don't see why kultirans shouldn't be paladins, their society has priests, no outright ban on light.

Agreed.
Its because in lore the zandalari trolls have no connection to the fel. ultimately making them unable to wield the arts warlock magic
15/11/2018 08:22Posted by Shandyra
Still every warlock class have demons as baseline. There is no spec thes fit in. If you see some outsider, it doesn't mean that it is normal in their culture.

And culture.. are warlocks normal in human culture? In any of the cultures of the races that can be warlocks? No, they are not. Even in the orcish culture they are "in the shadows"
Shadow Priest?

Yes shadow priests use the void and shadow. Warlocks use shadow magic, fire magic and curses. well none of the races listed above have had any connecion to the fel. Blizzard made a post about it look it up on wowhead

Night Elves, LF Draenei & Pandaren should have it?

Well of course LF Draenai can not be warlocks. Pandaran.. joke of a race.. yes they should have it.. and yes I see no reason NE should not be warlocks either.
13/11/2018 17:54Posted by Livía
13/11/2018 13:36Posted by Skyrha
Oh they fit trolls alright, just not zandalari trolls.
13/11/2018 15:37Posted by Zinghai
EDIT: and yes, they dont fit the race theme at all.
So let me guess, because Zandalari is a holy and righteous nation they can't be warlocks... Well then, apparently neither Humans or blood elves should be able to play warlocks too.
as i have said to so many oyher posters here. Blizzard said that the reason zandalari trolls cant be warlocks is because in lore they have no connection to the fel. plain an simple.
13/11/2018 19:35Posted by Skyrha
13/11/2018 17:54Posted by Livía
......So let me guess, because Zandalari is a holy and righteous nation they can't be warlocks... Well then, apparently neither Humans or blood elves should be able to play warlocks too.

Humans and blood elves are far from holy, did you even play the game? Maybe parts where blood elves played with fel? How they got their green eyes? And humans are known for necromancy and shadowy stuff.

Zandalari on the other hand, didn't have a single shadowy thing shown yet in BFA.
Draenei also played with fel, but not the draenei we play, so they can't be warlocks.
*cough* sunwell *cough*
04/11/2018 09:44Posted by Linir
I'm gonna try to post like a horde player:
"And the pathetic losers have found something new to whine about. Keep it up."
says the male void elf warrior who in lore was perviusly part of the horde and therefore made you think "hmm i wanna play a belf but i dont want to make people think im generic. Whats the next best thing? alliance void elfs thats it baby. "
no salt just jking with you. i always find it funny when alliance players post stuff like this who play void elfs hehe
04/11/2018 16:54Posted by Shortbolts
04/11/2018 16:47Posted by Charisdu
No one is crying, people merely want Blizzard to keep to their word. They announced 10 classes, which included Warlock and Paladin simultaneously. One doesn't invalidate the other. People just want that Blizzard acknowledges that on the site.

So, it isn't crying when Horde do it, but it IS when Alliance do it? Makes sense that. EVERY thread where someone from the Alliance doesn't like something, Horde jump on it and say nothing but rude comments and say "Alliance is the childish faction, always crying".
Says the gnome warlock who has done nothing in this thread but bombard people with hateful responses :)
05/11/2018 20:36Posted by Zaigar
04/11/2018 15:58Posted by Skyrha
I see you can't be talked with like a civilized person, enjoy not playing Zandalari warlocks.

Funny, since you were never ''civilized'' to begin with. You are spouting nonsense and personal opinions, so yes, you are a troll who doesn't even realize he is one.
04/11/2018 16:25Posted by Skyrha
so they felt they need to remove one class and warlock just happened to be it.

That's not how it works. I repeat again, something you blatantly ignored on my post - Blizzard stated they add classes that they feel fit the race lorewise, and warlocks do fit them Zandalari lorewise.. There is no trade for one class or another. Christ, my brain cells are deteriorating from your ignorance.

04/11/2018 16:19Posted by Balli
U cant understand? They anounced warlock since blizcon at last year. we re asking why did they cancel it.

It's pointless to try, i honestly feel like he/she has her head so deep up her @ss she doesn't even bother listening to what others say.
Well im sorry to say fellow nightborne player but in lore Zandalari trolls have no connection to the fel magics. Wich in turn makes them non capable to wield fel magics and therefore they cannot be warlocks :/
Personally my ONLY selling point for BFA IS to play my warlock as a Zandalari troll when they announced it over a year ago. anticipating this for OVER A YEAR. doing everything I can to get exalted finish current content. and I've already bought a race change for when they release Zandalari, I'm able to insta race change.

But noooo for a false lore reasons, they decided to remove warlocks from Zandalari.

Blizzard, you have no right to treat us like this. and I'm calling it. they are not gonna add warlocks back because they are a bunch of arrogant devs, they are not gonna admit they did wrong by us. and just give us the silence treatment. untill we drop this.
15/11/2018 10:42Posted by Sacrolash
Personally my ONLY selling point for BFA IS to play my warlock as a Zandalari troll when they announced it over a year ago. anticipating this for OVER A YEAR. doing everything I can to get exalted finish current content. and I've already bought a race change for when they release Zandalari, I'm able to insta race change.

But noooo for a false lore reasons, they decided to remove warlocks from Zandalari.

Blizzard, you have no right to treat us like this. and I'm calling it. they are not gonna add warlocks back because they are a bunch of arrogant devs, they are not gonna admit they did wrong by us. and just give us the silence treatment. untill we drop this.

i dont believe your story sorry.

stop trending this post and get over it. I am not being sarcastic or anything but once again. ZT theme doesnt fit warlocks. Just because there is one npc having similar abilities doesnt make it a choice for players.

There are many choices for you to play the Warlock class. If you want to play ZT just start leveling one of the classes avaiable.

people these days qq for anything that they come across and doesnt fit their taste or preference.
15/11/2018 10:21Posted by Tallos

Of course it makes sense. Zandalari are very cultural people. Damn, just read this description: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/classes/warlock

Channelers of Forbidden Powers
In the face of demonic power, most heroes see death. Warlocks see only opportunity. Dominance is their aim, and they have found a path to it in the dark arts. These voracious spellcasters summon demonic minions to fight beside them. At first, they command only the service of imps, but as a warlock’s knowledge grows, seductive succubi, loyal voidwalkers, and horrific felhunters join the dark sorcerer’s ranks to wreak havoc on anyone who stands in their master’s way.

Class Information
Warlocks burn and destroy weakened foes with a combination of crippling illnesses and dark magic. While their demon pets protect and enhance them, warlocks strike at their enemies from a distance. As physically weak spellcasters bereft of heavy armor, cunning warlocks allow their minions to take the brunt of enemy attacks in order to save their own skin.
What do you want to say now huh, thats the description to warlocks. Do Zandalari fit there? I like them, and I don't see a place for them.

Well I wanted a thin human from Kul'tiran allied race, or the fat paladin, but got neither, it's just the way it goes, zandalari warlocks were never officially announced, just like thin humans were never officially announced, it's all hopes and dreams.

The only time Blizzard announced Zandalari warlocks was at Blizzcon, and said it was mistake day or two later, so all your planning before BFA came out was in fact hopes that they'll be warlocks.
15/11/2018 10:50Posted by Zinghai

stop trending this post and get over it. I am not being sarcastic or anything but once again. ZT theme doesnt fit warlocks. Just because there is one npc having similar abilities doesnt make it a choice for players.

There are many choices for you to play the Warlock class. If you want to play ZT just start leveling one of the classes avaiable.

people these days qq for anything that they come across and doesnt fit their taste or preference.

It doesn't matter if you believe my story or not. the information is out there. people knew Zandalari could be warlocks even before they announcement it on Blizzcon.

And could you please explain to me why Zandalari doesn't "fit" as a warlock ? surely you have a good reason. and I would like to hear it.
15/11/2018 11:03Posted by Sacrolash
<span class="truncated">...</span>

It doesn't matter if you believe my story or not. the information is out there. people knew Zandalari could be warlocks even before they announcement it on Blizzcon.

And could you please explain to me why Zandalari doesn't "fit" as a warlock ? surely you have a good reason. and I would like to hear it.

Listen mate, THEY NEVER ANNOUNCED ZT WARLOCKS. OK? NEVER.

They did a stupid mistake at Blizzcon, which i agree, its a stupid and unprofessional mistake but apart from that there was no indication that there will be ZT Warlocks.

The reason that they dont fit ZT Theme, is because ZT capital city is !@#$ing El dorado. In El Dorado there is no black magic or w/e you want it to call it.

Get over it, you are not getting it sorry. stop spamming the forums now

EDITED: Actually there was Black Magic in El dorado but they killed their leader and peace was preserved
15/11/2018 10:21Posted by Tallos

Of course it makes sense. Zandalari are very cultural people. Damn, just read this description: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/classes/warlock

Channelers of Forbidden Powers
In the face of demonic power, most heroes see death. Warlocks see only opportunity. Dominance is their aim, and they have found a path to it in the dark arts. These voracious spellcasters summon demonic minions to fight beside them. At first, they command only the service of imps, but as a warlock’s knowledge grows, seductive succubi, loyal voidwalkers, and horrific felhunters join the dark sorcerer’s ranks to wreak havoc on anyone who stands in their master’s way.

Class Information
Warlocks burn and destroy weakened foes with a combination of crippling illnesses and dark magic. While their demon pets protect and enhance them, warlocks strike at their enemies from a distance. As physically weak spellcasters bereft of heavy armor, cunning warlocks allow their minions to take the brunt of enemy attacks in order to save their own skin.
What do you want to say now huh, thats the description to warlocks. Do Zandalari fit there? I like them, and I don't see a place for them.

I said you didn't make sense because of all your typos. I simply could not understand what you were trying to say.

That description of warlocks. Im glad you linked it. It fits very well with any race that is has magicalcapabilities.

ZT are cultured? Well yes. Does that mean they should not be warlocks? No. ZT have Witch Doctors and Hexxers.. they have rogues and shadow priests. Besides.. a ZT warlock could be very cultured. Thats how mine would be in my head-cannon.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

They did a stupid mistake at Blizzcon, which i agree, its a stupid and unprofessional mistake but apart from that there was no indication that there will be ZT Warlocks.

The reason that they dont fit ZT Theme, is because ZT capital city is !@#$ing El dorado. In El Dorado there is no black magic or w/e you want it to call it.

EDITED: Actually there was Black Magic in El dorado but they killed their leader and peace was preserved

I don't know about El Dorado, but this is wow and Zuldazar, and in Zuldazar there are shrines to a Death Loa. Argument twatted. Move along.
15/11/2018 11:23Posted by Tallos

I don't know about El Dorado, but this is wow and Zuldazar, and in Zuldazar there are shrines to a Death Loa. Argument twatted. Move along.

Death loa, that hints more to death knights than warlocks.
And I need not mention Rastakhan was ashamed of asking Bwonsamdi to be his loa, but he had to.