@BlizzardWatch blames Trump for backlash at Immortal

General
Just reposting stuff from the US forums, thought you might be interested. Here's the original tweet archived:

http://archive.is/7Cvfu

He's not a dev, like the orginal poster claims. I just wanted to bring this to your attention as yet another example of how Blizz fanboys are going to blame the players (even in a political way), but they will never admit the fault of the developers. So next time you see a "reasonable" MVP post around here, take with a giant grain of salt. These people are literally delusional.

Oh, and if you're dissatisfied with the fact that Diablo related stuff is posted on WoW GD - you need to understand, that a lot of people became Blizzard fans because of games like Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3. A large portion of WoW player base played D2 or at least D3. Also, we know that a lot of the same developers switch from project to project, partially that's the reason why we got so many D3 mechanics in WoW in the last years. That's why something bad happening to Diablo can someday translate into something bad happening to WoW.
Of course it was Trump's fault. Everything is Trump's fault according the the dems.
You do realize @blizzardwatch is just a random person following blizzard right? They arent working for blizzard

I mean the trumpkins might be immoral hate filled homophobic delusional racists whose actions support crimes against human rights but because they are terrible people it doesnt mean they are to blame for everything :P

Edit: And that is seen by the ridiculously low number of likes, when edgelords get mad at something they downvote it but there is usually enough upvotes as well, the dislike ratio atm is above 90%
Did you look his different Twitter accounts through?

You take his trolling and scamming to make a post like this?

When ever I se a reasonable post like this my forehead starts to hurt.
05/11/2018 14:01Posted by Râlph
You do realize @blizzardwatch is just a random person following blizzard right? They arent working for blizzard

Did you even read the second paragraph of my post?

05/11/2018 14:01Posted by Moothilda
Did you look his different Twitter accounts through

I'm pretty sure the tweet wasn't ironic.
05/11/2018 14:06Posted by Zunrokh

05/11/2018 14:01Posted by Moothilda
Did you look his different Twitter accounts through

Me neither, but I did look at his other tweets too, and I would never ever pay attention to a guy like that!
05/11/2018 14:09Posted by Moothilda
05/11/2018 14:06Posted by Zunrokh

Me neither, but I did look at his other tweets too, and I would never ever pay attention to a guy like that!

I agree. As I said in the first post, I just wanted to give a good exapmle of why you can't trust people, who blindly defend Blizzard. I am not saying that they are insincere, but they can't critically think of anything, so they just shift the blame or claim that "you're overreacting" or "it's just beta".
Its more the fault of people who buy all those !@#$ty internet games and pay incredible amounts of money to build the next house faster. Not the fault of companies to make "games" for those people.
05/11/2018 14:17Posted by Zunrokh

I agree. As I said in the first post, I just wanted to give a good exapmle of why you can't trust people, who blindly defend Blizzard. I am not saying that they are insincere, but they can't critically think of anything, so they just shift the blame or claim that "you're overreacting" or "it's just beta".

I just don't understand why you would bring attention to a guy like that :/

And the need for the rest of the post... Isn't this just guildchat in general forum?
05/11/2018 13:52Posted by Zunrokh
So next time you see a "reasonable" MVP post around here, take with a giant grain of salt. These people are literally delusional.

What does a tweet by Blizzard Watch have to do with MVP's?

I'm sensing I am missing something, just not sure what it is... it certainly isn't a Ninetndo Switch to play Diablo on, I was hoping for a new expansion... not..well.. that.
05/11/2018 14:30Posted by Shammoz
05/11/2018 13:52Posted by Zunrokh
So next time you see a "reasonable" MVP post around here, take with a giant grain of salt. These people are literally delusional.

What does a tweet by Blizzard Watch have to do with MVP's?

I'm sensing I am missing something, just not sure what it is... it certainly isn't a Ninetndo Switch to play Diablo on, I was hoping for a new expansion... not..well.. that.

According to the OP you're supposed to be a blizzard fanboi who blames everything on anything but blizzard... Reasonable posts like yours are not to be trusted.

Don't worry I'm a little confused too. Perhaps you could try to blame stuff on purple elephants or something? Try to pick something as unrealistic as possible. It would make the OP more comfortable as you would fit the gross generalization. Recently read a post about the plug hole monster, would be wonderful if you could include him/her/it from time to time.
No wonder Blizzard is crumbling when they hire human garbage.
Did you even read the second paragraph of my post?

Well either you are not so intelligent or you are doing it on purpose, you make a post saying "blizzardwatch" which would of course make people who lack knowledge of that think it is someone at blizzard and you immidiatelly connect it with a political statement that leads to heavy emotion, combined with the fact the clickb8 titles are read way more often than the article, im right.

Proof?Here
05/11/2018 14:45Posted by Zetioun
No wonder Blizzard is crumbling when they hire human garbage.
As much as I dislike Trump, Blizzard's crappy business practices have nothing to do with him, or politics in general.
Tbh the dumbass brigading and ignorant, childish tantrums are pure gamergate, which as we now know was the canary in the mine for Trumpism.

http://goo.gl/YmSs5F
05/11/2018 14:01Posted by Râlph

I mean the trumpkins might be immoral hate filled homophobic delusional racists whose actions support crimes against human rights but because they are terrible people it doesnt mean they are to blame for everything :P

Edit: And that is seen by the ridiculously low number of likes, when edgelords get mad at something they downvote it but there is usually enough upvotes as well, the dislike ratio atm is above 90%

I'm curious, what crimes against human rights?
05/11/2018 15:36Posted by Monmage

I'm curious, what crimes against human rights?

I mean it's a long list dude, including racist travel bans, racist voter ID laws, rescinding some legal rights of disabled people, LGBT people, forcing sick people to work in order to continue to receive medical care, and of course permanently separating children from their parents and forcing said children to sign away their legal rights and appear in court without legal representation.

https://civilrights.org/trump-rollbacks/
05/11/2018 16:04Posted by Shui
racist travel bans

You know Obama made that list, right ?

Trump just put it in action.. It's common knowledge at this point.
https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1058731663960784897/

Oh look what I found.

Maybe people should just stop bringing Donald Trump into everything? -_-'