Why is there no weapons in the game?

General
This is ridiculous!!!

I have been farming weapons since I downloaded BFA expansion. WarFronts have some rares that drop weapons but for the past 2 months I only got one one-handed sword for Frost DK (spec that I do not play) while being in blood spec.

World quests have weapons sometimes but they are all either one handed for I don't know, maybe heals? I absolutely lucked out and got a staff for my druid ilvl 345 and somewhere (have no idea where) got an offhand ilvl 375 - WTF, while in balance spec...

Something needs to change because this is ridiculous... I only get to play a few hours a week other than weekends and I would like if maybe we can get a weapon a week with a chance to be upgraded upon receiving it.

Anyone else is having issue with this???
No.
They're coming in 8.1 Dec 11th.
I'll bet they'll increase weapon drops for Christmas , hold on tight !
Why don't you just go do the first pvp conquest cap and get a staff...
Nope, no issues here, and dunno what you are on about but you dont have any issues at all. 352ilvl with a 350 weapon, it's right inline. I was using 350-360 weapons all the way to when I was like 370 ilvl.
06/11/2018 13:36Posted by Soulshox
Why don't you just go do the first pvp conquest cap and get a staff...

I thought about it and i really need that weapon but I am not a pvper and finding someone who is practically willing to carry you is very hard. Even with some guild mates (who are very good at pvp) it is very tuff.

I also thought about the premade BG but due to the time I get home there are only a few premades and most waiting on tanks/heals :(
06/11/2018 13:37Posted by Goreeth
Nope, no issues here, and dunno what you are on about but you dont have any issues at all. 352ilvl with a 350 weapon, it's right inline. I was using 350-360 weapons all the way to when I was like 370 ilvl.

That is just one weapon. I am not saying that none drop at all but those that due are either completely garbage or for offspecs. I do not remember that you get such a bad luck with weapons before... please don't say RNG because we all know that it has been out of whack...
06/11/2018 13:46Posted by Лусифэр
06/11/2018 13:37Posted by Goreeth

That is just one weapon. I am not saying that none drop at all but those that due are either completely garbage or for offspecs. I do not remember that you get such a bad luck with weapons before... please don't say RNG because we all know that it has been out of whack...

You didn't get bad weapon drops in Legion due to Artifact Weapons. Back in WoD, weapons were a pain to get as well, because you always aim for the weapon that's best for you. I remember back in Cata, the weapons you needed to aim for only dropped from the last boss of DS. Where now, every class can spam low M+'s of a specific dungeon, since their BiS weapon is in that dungeon.

And, as stated, you're 352 ilvl, so having a 350 weapon seems about right (Might be the wrong weapon for you, but it's still a weapon :P). I had to deal with a 300 ilvl weapon at ilvl 340, then I got lucky with the weapon I have now (Though, My BiS staff drops from Temple, still not got it xD).
i'm still trying to get a friggin shield - im stuck with the honour crafting one right now and its my only blue zzzz
Finding 1 weapon is terrible with all the RNG... finding 2 weapons if you play a DW class... you are screwed..
Dude I got like 10 spare twohands 355+ ilvl in my bags. How come you have such issues? I also have multiple singlehands to prot offspec just for the memes.
I highly recommend going m+ instances, it's repeatable then it's quite basic grind. If you are not pvper you should be already doing theese so ye, easy stuff, just hold on for a day or two and you'll surely get one.
you can get 340 from warfronts, although you might have to do a few before it drops for you, I guess also 370 is possible for doing the first one per cycle but you can only do that once per warfront so you would need to get pretty lucky
340`s also come up from WQ cache as you mentioned but for classes that use different weapons in different specs it can be an issue, have the same problem on my hunters , all that ever drops off wq cache is polearms, never bow or gun. Ended up respeccing one hunter so they could use the polearms, although have since got a bow and gun drop at 340 from last warfront.
My Rogue is all item average of IL370+ but still has a 345 dagger from PVP and a 350 from AH

I did Tol Dagor 3 times at days for over a month but Daggers never dropped
Ive farmother Mother on LFR,Normal, and Heroic no Daggers either.

Ive brought a Xbox One X now and im waiting for Red Dead Redemption to install

in the time i spent grinding the same content for no reward i could be experencing entire games with amazing graphics storyline and game play.

Mythic + is just a waste of time

My warrior has cleared Uldir on Heroic i still have only 345 Weapon on him while my Brother got Titan forged mace from Taloc on normal 1st time he dosnt need to do Mythic + of Heroic raid as he made 370 through RNG

He has no motivation to Raid because he geared without having to and went basck to playing counter strike.

Wow is in a really bad place right now.
Situation with Weapons is actually worst we had since at least Pandaria.
Sure if you have LUCK and(/or) TIME you can get/grind good weapon, but otherwise 345 from PvP is best bet (with Conquest from random BG wins it is doable by anyone even if not that fast). For anything else you need LUCK.
Last time we were in this situation in Pandaria - quite a lot people don't play that long so it can be shock to be in that situation
Legion had Artifacts
Draenor had Crafted weapons of quite high quality.