(Healer) Advice to stop clicking portraits

Arenas
Hi guys,
hoping to get some help on how to stop clicking my friendly arena health bars and have them keybinded.

I have majority of my spells i use keybinded and i am comfortable using them all.

have keybinded arena 123 and keep trying to use it but it feels just weird.

and when in the rush of battle i just find myself clicking them and can't seem to help myself.

any help advice / videos would be much appreciated.

Thanks
I use mouse wheel up for the second guy in the party and mouse wheel down for the 3rd guy(I'm the first in the raid frames). Hard to misclick aswell because you roll the mouse upwards for the guy on top and downwords for the bottom guy. I know that many pros use this aswell.

Use raid frames aswell if you don't.
Mouse wheele up ,down and mouse wheele click for targeting
Ok I actually use them for roll incap and dispel, will try to rearrange.

Thanks will give it a shot
Mouse up - arena 1
Mouse down - arena 2
Mouse wheel - you

You will get used to it in a couple of arena sessions. At first it feels weird and you want to get back to clicking but don’t fall for it - binding targets is rewarding.
The real problem is targeting arena enemies since all my buttons are binded, tab targeting is random and you really have to mash tab to do it. I can bind it alt+something but its to complicated again...
The real problem is targeting arena enemies since all my [b][/b]buttons are binded, tab targeting is random and you really have to mash tab to do it. I can bind it alt+something but its to complicated again...

Just click them on Gladius. :) You don't use your mouse for anything else anyway.
z x c
08/11/2018 10:25Posted by Coldfearxx
The real problem is targeting arena enemies since all my [b][/b]buttons are binded, tab targeting is random and you really have to mash tab to do it. I can bind it alt+something but its to complicated again...

Just click them on Gladius. :) You don't use your mouse for anything else anyway.
But moving mouse is sooo slow, still have to get used to it. Or get a mouse with more buttonz.
08/11/2018 12:56Posted by Doktoress
But moving mouse is sooo slow, still have to get used to it. Or get a mouse with more buttonz.

You could make focus macros for the most Important spells and just put your main target on focus (right click with Gladius does that)
My binds:

Target party1 = mouse up
Target party2 = mouse down
Target self = s
Target arena1 = z
Target arena2 = x
Target arena3 = c

Focus arena1, arena2 and arena 3 = thumb buttons on my Logitech G600
08/11/2018 13:04Posted by Rychi
08/11/2018 12:56Posted by Doktoress

You could make focus macros for the most Important spells and just put your main target on focus (right click with Gladius does that)

Cool, I didnt know about right clicking on gladius, thank you :)
I have most important heals bound on Q and E for example Regrowth, Rejuv or Healing Surge and Riptide. This makes it easy for me to bind my Party1 and Party 3 to Shift Q and Shift E, which leaves Shift W for myself. I try to keep all in the same place so I bind
Shift q-w-e - party targeting
Shift 1-2-3 as party dispelling
Shift a-s-d arena 1-2-3 targeting
Ctrl q-w-e arena 1-2-3 Roots/Hex/Repetance/Mind-Control
Ctrl a-s-d arena 1-2-3 Cyclone/Wind-Shear/Hammer of Justice

Put them one by one and practice in some skirmishes perhaps and just make urself comfortable with not clicking. I think I was still finding myself clicking them in tough situations even after first 2k rating as a healer in legion. But overtime it just went away completely. I think last thing I adapted myself this season after reaching 2.1 is dispelling party. I knew it all alone that it makes a world of difference to dispell my dps of the important cc's asap, but i kept pushing my normal dispel bind on the mouse, i think it was the hardest to do, but then i just unbind it and went to play on one of my alt healers on lower ratings where things seem a little slower and more room for error. Now I have zero problems with 4 healer classes to push correct cc/targeting/dispelling, etc.

Hope this helps.
07/11/2018 17:55Posted by Têrmo
I use mouse wheel up for the second guy in the party and mouse wheel down for the 3rd guy(I'm the first in the raid frames). Hard to misclick aswell because you roll the mouse upwards for the guy on top and downwords for the bottom guy. I know that many pros use this aswell.

Use raid frames aswell if you don't.

Order seems to be random. How can I fix the party number attribution of my allies?