Why can so many DPS

General
Prev 1 3 4 5
try one battleground where you are playing frost dk or someone in the group is playing that spec
asphyxiate interrupts
mind freeze(or whatever its called) also interrupt
and if a dk grips a caster while hes casting also interrupt lol
Most classes have similiar possiblities to interrupt... I for example can use storm bolt (stun), Pummel (kick) and Fear. Fear is actualy pretty helful in Motherlode, there are packs where almost every mob casts something.
Devs need to be ruthless. No interrupt should mean wipe :D

I say introduce class halls at level 1 and have exp bonus just like monks every 10 levels plus training quests about the class itself.
In my groups, interrupt mishaps occur because all the DPS are trying to interrupt at the same time, but then those interrupts go on cooldown which causes the next one to miss.

Just needs some communication and sync really.
Recount. Recount recount recount recount recount Skada Skada Skada Skada Skada recount recount Skada Skada recount Skada recount Skada (quick pause allowing them to stand up and rub their crotch on their screen) recount Skada recount Skada "look at my gear and dps and despair you scrubs!! Look at it!!"

OK fair enough. Oh you're last... Oh I'm sorry I thought you meant interrupt counters not dps...

Scrub...

Edit. Oh for the days of Cataclysm 5 man's...
08/11/2018 20:20Posted by Pixelbear
cause interrupts don't deal any damage

Cut dps spec damage by 90% and make kicks deal 500k damage when they interrupt something IQ 500 mindblown alien.
08/11/2018 20:20Posted by Pixelbear
cause interrupts don't deal any damage

QFT.

When I dps on my mage if I get crap for DPS numbers it's me who has to link the interrupts and spellsteals.

DPS charts blow because switching targets, interrupts, removal of curses... Are indeed highly beneficial for a run but seldom looked at.
13/11/2018 14:18Posted by Rahka
Devs need to be ruthless. No interrupt should mean wipe :D

I say introduce class halls at level 1 and have exp bonus just like monks every 10 levels plus training quests about the class itself.

I always said that dps specs should be massively reworked to bring it in line with the burden that lies on tanks and healers.

Right now dps spec means: you get a free ride without any spotlight or blame on you (with the exception of rare raid mechanics). Wipe = healer fail or tank bad positioning or mitigation fail.

Imo dps specs should get a stacking debuff that reduces damage dealt for every avoidable damage they take and then turn every boss into an enrage dps race. Remove kicks from tanks (again) and make kickable abilities wipe the group. Let's start weeding out the dps, shall we ?

But hey we know that will never happen because the naruto ninja kids want to play their backpedaling rogue with their katana mog.