Gnolls for allied race?

General
To be honset I just think that gnolls are badass and cute looking, and it would be awesome to play as a one...

But would it even make sense to have gnolls as an allied race?
Yes it would make sense for them to join the Horde. They are not the smartest, they stink and they are ugly. They have every trait a race needs to become Horde.
11/11/2018 01:14Posted by Hunteresa
Yes it would make sense for them to join the Horde. They are not the smartest, they stink and they are ugly. They have every trait a race needs to become Horde.

I wonder how a Worgen smells after swimming for a quest.
I don’t think they will ever add them but it sure would be cool :p
11/11/2018 01:19Posted by Vaaleera

Probably better than rotting flesh, a cow, a troll, a goblin and an Orc. I'll give Blood Elves and Nightborne a pass but i bet they stink too just by associating with those mongrels. Oooh i can smell Orgrimmar all the way from Stormwind, even the Maelstorm can't help with the smell.
Hogger managed to break out of the stockades alone and even left a decoy while the horde needed Rokhan, Thalysra, Nathanos, Talanji AND Zul to manage it.

I do not think Gnolls joining any side would be possible without ending the war right then and there simply due to the power of Hogger

Serious answer: We have Voidelves literally anything can be an allied race even something that does not even exist yet.
I’d play one. I’ve liked the idea of it since I first ran around Elwynn
No.

These new computers wich allowes you to smell what happen in Game must be awesome. But I would never play with it. Every time someone casts a firespell on a character would make me vomit.
11/11/2018 01:19Posted by Vaaleera

Better than the blood elf after the hot and bussy night in the Orgrimmar
They were working closely with Horde in Lakeshire... Im actually gray questing there today killing Gnolls and Blackrock Orcs.

Don't you greet your fellow worgens by smelling their bum ?
As someone who remembers gnolls from D&D and PF and what certain part of community did to them... and with them, I really dont want any gnoll players anywhere near me ...
11/11/2018 11:23Posted by Jakali

No, we are civilized. When we are out of combat we return to our human form and shake hands but horde's smelly presence triggers our Worgen form. We usually bite their heads off like we did in Gilneas then take a long long looooooong shower with enchanted Night Elven soap.
Isn't there a toy that can shapeshift you into a gnoll?
11/11/2018 11:40Posted by Hunteresa
11/11/2018 11:23Posted by Jakali

No, we are civilized. When we are out of combat we return to our human form and shake hands but horde's smelly presence triggers our Worgen form. We usually bite their heads off like we did in Gilneas then take a long long looooooong shower with enchanted Night Elven soap.

I mean i'm glad i can smell terrible if it annoys ye.

Weird, you're alliance doe.