Getting pissed off by crappy support !!!

Customer Support
Came back after 5 years to discover this crappy support ??

Don't we pay enough to get some decent service ??? We used to be able to contact a GM about issues relating to the game and know it is gated by a maze of stupid questions that have nothing to do about the issue you are having !! I i don't mean loot.

So i bought the new xpack of BFA have the pets, token, mount whatever to prove it. Now when i want to create a Dragon Hunter the option is greyed out and when i hover abve it it says you need Legion, didn't i just bought an xpack including Legion or did i miss something ?????

In the hope to get an answer before i'm too old to play, otherwise i will have to send a fax, regular mail, a homing pigeon whatever doess work to get an answer.
Marked As Solution
You probably meant a Demon Hunter, that and you've made a thread earlier which was answered here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624603711

About Legion, everyone already has that included in the base game.
Dragon Hunter? Is that a new class they slipped in without telling anyone?
So do you have a level 70 on the realm, no demon hunter already and are choosing a Blood/Night elf?

13/11/2018 14:49Posted by Sandodo
In the hope to get an answer before i'm too old to play, otherwise i will have to send a fax, regular mail, a homing pigeon whatever doess work to get an answer.

Don't worry many people are too annoyed or arrogant to even read replies to their previous post.
He probably wants a personal answer, written by the CEO of Blizzard, caligraphied onto vellum using pure lapis lazuli ink, and embellished with gold leaf.

Because he's a paying customer!