Whole host of issues

Customer Support
So today I logged in and went to Arathi to do some of the quests for some quick and easy War Resources only to find that none of my kills were being counted towards completion, even the ones I solo'd. I shrugged and moved on, abandoning them and submitting a bug report.

So I decided to farm Tortollen rep only to find that after finishing todays Shell Game in Tirigarde Sound I would clear all the shells but remain in the minigame screen as the quest would not complete. /reload did nothing, I would simply remain in the game screen so I had to kill the application and all was normal upon relogging so I decided to try Shell Game again only to get stuck in the game screen upon clearing it.

Nothing I want to do today is working D:
I am currently doing a scan and repair to see if it can be fixed by this also I may have overeaccted by calling it a whole host of issues...
When you went to Arathi, did you possibly join a raid group to hunt rares?

Are you still in that hypothetical raid group?

Because quests don't count in a raid.
This really sounds like you're stuck in a raid, try typing
/script LeaveParty();
in chat - with that exact capitalisation and all (press enter afterwards) and see if that helps.
Hi sorry i never joined a raid group, it may have just been lag as it's working today
15/11/2018 15:57Posted by Dazzlebell
Hi sorry i never joined a raid group, it may have just been lag as it's working today
Happy to hear it's back to normal for you again today Dazzlebell! :)