Yet another change that is...

General
"Bursting
When slain, non-boss enemies explode, causing all players to suffer 5% of their max health in damage over 4 sec. This effect stacks." Bursting was change from 10% to 5%

Source: https://www.wowhead.com/news=288624/patch-8-1-ptr-build-28440-class-changes-enhancement-shaman

This is yet another change that very clearly shows blizz has no clue about where the real issue is. Bursting Imo was never an issue, comparing to foritifed, explosive timers i.e how fast they spawn compared to legion and the most broken affix imo Grevious.

WHEN will you start tuning what we ask for and give feedback about? For gods sake blizz srsly. This shows very clearly that you youself never play this game.

"Internally, there is a talented team that runs Mythic+ dungeons and provides feedback. Sometimes things get through, but community feedback usually results in a fix."

Source https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/?

Ye right, the changes you keep making to this broken game, clearly shows you do not play this game yoursleves, and dont listen to the proper feedback that we give you. This has been said by the community for years, and is now proven!

In a year you will see Ion writing some post about "You guys were right, we are sorry, bla bla bla" just to do the same thing next expanssion.

At this rate im not even sure if its blizz that are to proud and stubborn to admit they are wrong, or just to blind to see the issue and listen to the feedback we give them.
Or another take on it is that in Legion it was not impossible to heal 13 stacks or so with CD's. This you can't do in Legion. It's an appropriate change for how classes have changed.

Do you always have to go from zero to qq every time you see a change? Sure, they are slow to react but this is a decent change.
15/11/2018 01:09Posted by Dejarous
Or another take on it is that in Legion it was not impossible to heal 13 stacks or so with CD's. This you can't do in Legion. It's an appropriate change for how classes have changed.

Do you always have to go from zero to qq every time you see a change? Sure, they are slow to react but this is a decent change.

ye cus this is the most important change to make in game atm. Forget the broken classes that still is not beeing adress, the 100s of buggs that still happens in M+ that still isnt fixed, like bosses despawn, trash teleport on top of you, just to reset after a few sec or even worse u can pull trash from the floor below you just by doing your rotation.
These are buggs that was reported during BFA beta and still isnt fixed.

Dont understand ppl who defend blizz like this srsly,
15/11/2018 01:11Posted by Capon

Dont understand ppl who defend blizz like this srsly.

I criticise them plenty but this line of thought is plain stupid.

Moaning that a, b and c are broken. When they fix a, lets qq about b and c!

It's no win and when people like you resort to whines like this you need to be told its a silly train of thought.

Dont understand ppl who defend blizz like this srsly.

I criticise them plenty but this line of thought is plain stupid.

Moaning that a, b and c are broken. When they fix a, lets qq about b and c!

It's no win and when people like you resort to whines like this you need to be told its a silly train of thought.

They are fixing an A we never asked about, ignoring the real A we asked about, B and C is still beeing ignored.

Also try comment like a grownup whitout referring to ppl about beeing stupid, silly etc.

I dont post for you to read this, i post it fo the devs, so as far as im aware i never asked about your opinion.

We got ourselv an opinion controller here
15/11/2018 01:18Posted by Capon

Also try comment like a grownup whitout referring to ppl about beeing stupid, silly etc.

I'll call it what it is. Is complaining they made a change reasonable behaviour?

Grown ups don't make whine threads every third day. You might want to bear that in mind when you comment on grown up behaviour.

Also, the "A" we never asked about probably means the "A" you never asked about. Theres more to the world than the changes you asked for.

I dont post for you to read this, i post it fo the devs, so as far as im aware i never asked about your opinion.

You posted in "general chat". The hint is in the name. It's where people like me get to give our opinions. I'm not controlling your opinion. I'm just saying what I think of it.
So why not try actually defending it.
15/11/2018 01:25Posted by Dejarous

I'll call it what it is. Is complaining they made a change reasonable behaviour?

Grown ups don't make whine threads every third day. You might want to bear that in mind when you comment on grown up behaviour.

Also, the "A" we never asked about probably means the "A" you never asked about. Theres more to the world than the changes you asked for.

You posted in "general chat". The hint is in the name. It's where people like me get to give our opinions. I'm not controlling your opinion. I'm just saying what I think of it.
So why not try actually defending it.

Cus ur not a dev, i dont have a crap to tell you, why would i have to defend myself to YOU of all persons hahaha u even srs bruv?
So keep your BS to yourself, all of your comments on other posts looks like the ones uve made here on my topic, Dot like my post? Dont read it aint noby forcing you. To me you sound like the dude who just dissagrees for the sake of it, and /bow to everything blizz throws at you.
All other posts made by others, you have comented same stuff "Why are you on forum" "Stop qqing"

The real question is, if you love everything blizz throws at you, why are you on the forum? WHy do you care or QQ about others posts made? Or do you get paid to dissagree and act like a lawyer?
15/11/2018 01:36Posted by Capon

So keep your BS to yourself,

that's advice you would do best to follow yourself
15/11/2018 01:38Posted by Seråph

So keep your BS to yourself,

that's advice you would do best to follow yourself

What part of my post is BS? The things i write, have been written on the forum for a almost a season now, since launch of BFA and even before that.
so you're admittedly regurgitating tired old tripe

are you surprised you get negative respones#?
So keep your BS to yourself, all of your comments on other posts looks like the ones uve made here on my topic, Dot like my post? Dont read it aint noby forcing you. To me you sound like the dude who just dissagrees for the sake of it, and /bow to everything blizz throws at you.

Holy !@#$ you're completely out of touch with how a discussion forum functions if that's your line of thinking. Saying "don't like my post, don't read it" is complete nonsense. Don't post things here if you don't want others to read it and potentially disagree with you.
15/11/2018 02:29Posted by Hairira
Holy !@#$ you're completely out of touch with how a discussion forum functions if that's your line of thinking. Saying "don't like my post, don't read it" is complete nonsense. Don't post things here if you don't want others to read it and potentially disagree with you.

Nah, they were just expecting people to agree with them, and don't like the fact that many people see this as an improvement on Blizzards part, even if it's only a small improvement. They are taking a step in the right direction, but it doesn't matter what Blizzard do, people like OP will do nothing but QQ about the next "big" problem. And then people wonder why Blizzard can't win :D
Or another take on it is that in Legion it was not impossible to heal 13 stacks or so with CD's.
Except that busting is probably the easiest affix to control. Frankly if there are affixes that are legitimately broken they should have looked at those first. OP is right and you've really not brought anything of value to the discussion.
I dont post for you to read this, i post it fo the devs, so as far as im aware i never asked about your opinion

Except that this is a public Forum where everyone can read what you say, and if they don't agree with it they can say that, since it is a PUBLIC forum, if you want something for only devs to read put it in a suggestion ticket.

Also how in the hecc did you make it from he is stating his/her own opinion to that he tries to control your opinion ? If anything you are the one trying to control opinions since you wrote a negative post which will influence other people to think alike..

But I guess you didn't think before you spoke.
15/11/2018 05:23Posted by Eodorma
Or another take on it is that in Legion it was not impossible to heal 13 stacks or so with CD's.
Except that busting is probably the easiest affix to control. Frankly if there are affixes that are legitimately broken they should have looked at those first. OP is right and you've really not brought anything of value to the discussion.

You didn't either. Your view is completely subjective as to what should be addressed first. Also, some broken things have been fixed so this is hardly the first fix is it?

Teeming mobs have been removed. Things that trigger explosive orbs have been adjusted (see final boss in the underrot)

Also I've never been in a pug where bursting didn't get out of control. Sure, it's easy "in theory". In practice have you ever seen a person hold dps when cd's are up or cancel a bladestorm?
Bursting is fine, really...

Other affixes are problem:
Bolstering - give it duration at least
Grievous - let it trigger at 50-75% health, it's annoying seeing group takes minor damage and gets stacks, at some point it's unhealable
Teeming - additional mobs shouldn't be buffed by Fortified and they shouldn't trigger Explosive
Explosive - fix bug with primary hit from Avenger's Shield not doing damage
Quaking - make it not occuring outside of combat, it's annoyance, not hard obstacle