Game time ends 10th Oct

General
So who wants my stuff?

I'll take a look at classic but my guess is that it'll be stuffed up.

Other than that I'm off, cheerio.

And no it's not because of boring grinds (which do exist).
Nor is it because of snowflake proof class nerfing (which is an issue).
Nor is it because of yet more followers BS (which was kinda cool 3 expansions ago but is just boring now).
And it's definitely not because of that genius level scalling (cause that defo didn't ruin stuff).

It's because I don't find any enjoyment or challenge in the current game and I cba to pay £10 a month for regurgitated content that's dressed up in new artwork (which IS the best part of BfA).

Have fun folks.
I'll take it :)
09/10/2018 14:22Posted by Goresh
I'll take it :)

Whisper me later :)

Can I say this on a forum?
09/10/2018 14:18Posted by Windstalker
It's because I don't find any enjoyment or challenge in the current game and I cba to pay £10 a month for regurgitated content that's dressed up in new artwork (which IS the best part of BfA).

Fair play, best of luck to you.
I'm happy to take your things for you.
Who ever will need to be on AD unless cross realm mail is a thing?
so what are you planning to play instead?

just out of curiosity
I need gold for repairs and vanity pets.
So who wants my stuff?

Nor is it because of yet more followers BS (which was kinda cool 3 expansions ago but is just boring now).
And it's definitely not because of that genius level scalling (cause that defo didn't ruin stuff).

Have fun folks.

Can i have your stuffs please ? Im on Draenor server and a very good boy.
09/10/2018 15:38Posted by Darthtoon
so what are you planning to play instead?

just out of curiosity

yes. i was typing same question. :)
I recommend you to keep your stuff.

Yeah you've obviously lost your interest in the game, but don't just burn the bridges yet. You said you might try classic, maybe doing that will also reignite your interest in the current game? Or maybe it'll be your friends calling you back to it, especially after seeing you online when you're back for classic servers. You can't tell what will you decide to do in future and starting over with 0 gold and without all the stuff you've collected over the years would suck, so I recommend you to hold onto your stuff, and I mean to all of it.
Keep it for when you return. Game has its ups and downs, its how it goes,relax.

Also, nice pigtails.
09/10/2018 16:07Posted by Savoren
I recommend you to keep your stuff.

Yeah you've obviously lost your interest in the game, but don't burn the bridges yet. You said you might try classic, maybe doing that will also reignite your interest in the current game? Or maybe it'll be your friends calling you back to it, especially after seeing you online when you're back for classic servers. You can't tell what will you decide to in future and starting over with 0 gold and without all the stuff you've collected over the years would suck, so I recommend you to hold onto your stuff, and I mean all to of it.

i agree i never understood the need to get rid of all items when quitting the game as no one knows if they ever will eventually come back for whatever reasons ..

i think its piece of mind to the op , make the game as unbearable to replay in order to stop themselves from thinking about rejoining, maybe a massive lack of willpower on his/her part?

if they still have all the things in place to continue they will just replay again in the future?

i think people who take these messure are the ones who actually are the most invested in the game and its the only way they can officially quit.

best of luck to the op and whatever they go on to play and do in their freetime though.
So who wants my stuff?

Ken I hez yor Credit Card information and PIN pliz?
I dont want your stuff thanks.Everything feels unimportant, unrewarding, useless and worthless in this exp.

My acc goes out in 6days and Ill just shake my head in disbelief and uncaringness when it happens.

#notmyexpansion
So who wants my stuff?

Have fun folks.
Hope it's not too late to join in on inheriting
I'll take your stuff. The right realm and faction. An easy to remember name as well.

One more thing too, my birthday is the 11th.

I have an alliance character called Aba.
Why not buy tokens with gold convert them into cash and buy another game like OW / Diablo / destiny 2 / call of duty ? :)
Bye
09/10/2018 16:12Posted by Darthtoon

i agree i never understood the need to get rid of all items when quitting the game as no one knows if they ever will eventually come back for whatever reasons ..

it's a safety switch step to not be tempted into coming back - since if you do you have to start from scratch.

You delete your characters and move on. If you do it half-assed nostalgia will get you at some point into coming back.

-------------

I'm gonna cancel my sub too, but am not gonna delete my acc since I still have hope that futher the line the game will improve.
It's just not worth it to keep the sub after initial first month of playing.