WoW Argent dawn - horde karaoke night!

Argent Dawn
Its as mad as it sounds 8pm server time! Org - Up to an hour before the event we will be posting within the /2 and /1 in org - just send us a message to join! (Mic is required)
Make sure to join us for wow's anniversary!
16/11/18
Can someone transfer me away from this Realm plz?
22/10/2018 20:58Posted by Gorewolf
Can someone transfer me away from this Realm plz?
I don't know, this sounds like it will be hila...I mean fun to hear. So can we join just as spectators? :3
If I have to sing myself it will be a lot more hilarious but a lot less fun.
22/10/2018 20:53Posted by Duckdemon
Its as mad as it sounds 8pm server time! Org - Up to an hour before the event we will be posting within the /2 and /1 in org - just send us a message to join! (Mic is required)
Make sure to join us for wow's anniversary!
16/11/18

Can I reserve all Elton John songs please?
Do you take requests?
Bwahahaha! Images of Saurfang and Sylvanas singing Barbie girl spring to mind. Sounds like fun, I'll bring the cheesecake
WHY NOT IN GOLDSHIRE SMH
OOOH, I need to make myself a dasling cow to join :D
Are you sure there is a horde in this game?

All i see are elves in Orgrimmar.
Maybe they all wear mask?
My belf wears a belf mask... to go undercover!
If a tauren female is going to sing ill be there.
Orgrimmar? Way to limit it to one side. Would have been more fun to do it in a neutral place for both alliance and horde to have fun.
Please host your random OOC events outside RP hubs like Orgrimmar... or better yet, on a non-RP realm in the first place.
bring your cheese cake - and it takes 5 minutes to create an Alt account if you wish to come! The more the better! - Song list coming soon!
23/10/2018 08:05Posted by Ghazpeshi
Are you sure there is a horde in this game?All i see are elves in Orgrimmar.

You ought to try looking in the RP zones in Orgrimmar then, plenty of Orcs there, green and brown ones, Trolls, Tauren, Goblins and Forsaken now, or is your guild not an RP one? In which case you have no one to blame but yourselves...
Hahahahah, definitely creating an alt to check it out. Singing on headset microphones is going to be terrible though xD
Sounds good. I shall bring some death metal.
We look forward to seeing everybody there! :D
Not limited, come check it out!
Just bumping this up! Stay posted!