Why is LFR so hard ?

General
I was in LFR yesterday, I was smacking my genitals against my keyboard and we were still wiping. I tried binding everything to one spell but to no avail. For some of us, using more than two abilities is not an option as I have not been playing since Vanilla like everyone else. Make LFR bosses one-shottable or I unsub.
25/10/2018 12:13Posted by Cerberrus
25/10/2018 12:11Posted by Meristu
Cmon sharing is caring

No Problems :)

*pops some more popcorn in to a large bowl*

*pulls up some more chairs*

May i join in good sir's?*offers a case of beer for everyone*
25/10/2018 12:41Posted by Voxos
I was in LFR yesterday, I was smacking my genitals against my keyboard and we were still wiping. I tried binding everything to one spell but to no avail. For some of us, using more than two abilities is not an option as I have not been playing since Vanilla like everyone else. Make LFR bosses one-shottable or I unsub.

Ahahahaaha! i am dying of laughter XD here that was a good joke there i love dirty jokes and i like you now :P.
25/10/2018 13:11Posted by Yolandass
25/10/2018 12:13Posted by Cerberrus

Everybody is welcome, especially those with alcohol.
On my horde alt last night, I did a mythic 0 dungeon in BFA and I learned alot from the ones who had did this particular dungeon quite a bit. I think that if you have people who have did the dungeon or raid before it helps. But communication is key. The ones in my group were willing to help and talked in group chat. I learned things I will definitely take with me to future dungeons and raids.
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Cmon sharing is caring

Sweet or Salted?
25/10/2018 12:11Posted by Skurn
25/10/2018 12:08Posted by Dappysham
You get entry level mythic gear, it’s super easy to que and get into a group.. why should it be a walk in the park???

please tell me noone queues lfr to get gear

I thought lfr is for "everyone can see the raid and kill "bosses"" ?

Or getting 20ish augment runes as a Tank which helps :3
25/10/2018 12:08Posted by Dappysham
You get entry level mythic gear, it’s super easy to que and get into a group.. why should it be a walk in the park???

People complained about warfronts giving free gear and now people complaining about LFR being too hard?

Wow.

warfronts and arathi rares (those bellow 1.7m health you can solo with 280 ilvl) giving same ilvl as m0 was one of the biggest mistakes of bfa
at least m0 requires some effort, some stuff can easily wipe the group, with warfronts you can have 15 ppl afk and still do it
the fair thing would be if they rewarded something like 300 ilvl gear, because they require less effort than a regular hc
LFR isn't hard, per se... many of the characters that are in the Groups are there to make it a terrible experience for the rest.

If the players queueing for LFR really do hate the fact it's there, they'd never queue for it in the first place... and I do mean never.
25/10/2018 12:41Posted by Voxos
Sarcasm aside, stick to Heroic & leave LFR for the n00bs; glad to see someone who starts at their intended level & doesn't deviate into levels of (current Raid) content that they consider beneath them.
LFR G’Huun is a comedy goldmine, I would highly recommend it.

A bunch of tourists that have absolutely no interest in doing mechanics of any kind.

I firmly believe LFR was a mistake to this game as it promotes anti social behaviour and bad gameplay habits rather than learning, but I realise it’s a necessary evil to get proper raids funded.
25/10/2018 13:32Posted by Rinakà

Sweet or Salted?

Salted i hope and with butter.
25/10/2018 13:23Posted by Cerberrus
25/10/2018 13:11Posted by Yolandass

Everybody is welcome, especially those with alcohol.

Here's some good homemade Grappa. Take a glass!
25/10/2018 13:56Posted by Solaris
LFR G’Huun is a comedy goldmine, I would highly recommend it.

A bunch of tourists that have absolutely no interest in doing mechanics of any kind.

I firmly believe LFR was a mistake to this game as it promotes anti social behaviour and bad gameplay habits rather than learning, but I realise it’s a necessary evil to get proper raids funded.
Only the most masochistic of Trolls (not the Horde kind) would queue for content they have no respect for, to contribute less effort than the content was intended for... psych. eval. fodder, all of them.
lfr G huun is the best boss in lfr
@OP I was in the same LFR with you.
And u came unprepared... U didnt know anything about the raid (U even said that)... U refused to hear to the chat which was trying to explain things.

The problem are people like u... people that dont invest anything, people that want all things gifted to them with no efford at all.

------------------------------------------

If LFR is too hard... it maybe is too hard for u to breathe aswell.

Sweet or Salted?

Doesn't that make it Sweet and Salted? either way I would like some please.
25/10/2018 14:11Posted by Rinakà

Doesn't that make it Sweet and Salted? either way I would like some please.

I've made Sweet, Salted and Toffee ones .. pick a bowl :)
i personally just want to press the queue for LFR button and instant get the cut scenes and loot
25/10/2018 14:08Posted by Itamijoe
@OP I was in the same LFR with you.
And u came unprepared... U didnt know anything about the raid (U even said that)... U refused to hear to the chat which was trying to explain things.

The problem are people like u... people that dont invest anything, people that want all things gifted to them with no efford at all.

------------------------------------------

If LFR is too hard... it maybe is too hard for u to breathe aswell.

The plot thickens!!!
*Pulls up another chair*
let the fun continue!