Why is LFR so hard ?

General
25/10/2018 12:11Posted by Skurn
25/10/2018 12:08Posted by Dappysham
You get entry level mythic gear, it’s super easy to que and get into a group.. why should it be a walk in the park???

please tell me noone queues lfr to get gear

I thought lfr is for "everyone can see the raid and kill "bosses"" ?

I do queue for to see the raid and gear is just a bonus i could not give a flying fudge about other difficulties as i have no time to gather groups or patience to go through again the loot drama that will eventually follow.
25/10/2018 18:08Posted by Keele
25/10/2018 11:56Posted by Skurn
Lfr is super hard theses days
LFR isn't hard. People just can't be bothered to do basic things.
... and that just the bored Raiders from higher difficulties, who join LFR to p*** ppl. off...!
I think the game needs another handyc-- *clears throat* difficulty level:
LTT: Learn The Tactic
A player needs to joing each boss individually.
Then you need to go through a scenario, where you whatch a tutorial video of tankspot.

The reward could be ilvl400 for your efforts.
LFR isn't hard.
What makes it hard it's the community around LFR, their mentality.

When I go to any kind of environment, that requires cooperation with other players, I try my best.
It doesn't matter if it's LFD or LFR.
Yes I am another player, who doesn't read the tactics before going to raid.
That's why I enjoy LFR you can learn on the spot.

As usual people seem to need, to have someone behind them in real life, armed with a stick ready to hit them on the back if they don't behave.
The lack of manners on the community, is atrocious these days, especially if they come with friends.
But I just accept it, since I would rather have this kind of situation, than not having LFR.

I will let you with some jewels, I found yesterday while doing LFR.

Me and 5 players got accidentally locked, outside the room, where the mutated Loa boss was. The group that stayed inside of the room, kept fighting the boss, ignoring a player that, kept shouting to reset the boss.
We wasted time, because one of the tanks was too impatient.
He thought that, 19 players were enough and was very rude, when he was told that what he did was wrong.
That's how easy people think LFR is.
He got kicked and his friend kept swearing at us for kicking him, he got reported.

On the trash packs, before prophet Zul one of the tanks, had no idea the bigger mob, needed to be segregated, from the main group and tanked separately.
When he was asked, what he was doing by the other tank, he proudly told us he never did it.
I told him to queue as DPS next time, and learn the fight before queueing as tank.
He than proceed to tell me, you have to play as a tank, otherwise you learn nothing.
I explained to him is common courtesy to tell the group you are new.
On that case, at least people can explain you, what to do.
Another rogue told us that this was LFR and fighting Zul would be easy.
I guess it was probably one of his friends.
Needless to say we wiped.
After proceeding to tell me that you learn nothing playing a different role such as DPS, again by the new tank.
I just told him this:
"Look you have 2 tanks, 5 healers, 18 DPS, which role is the one you are not allowed to screw up ?".
One of his friends didn't like it and sweared in Spanish, he was unlucky because I understand Spanish and reported him.

I believe, it's because of this mentality, we can't have nice things in the game.
People immediately, proceed to abuse it.
Look at LFR for example. Players being: AFK, doing auto attacks, rushing the fights, not paying attention to the basic mechanics, dieing too soon, to be able to do other stuff in real life, the list goes on.

Thanks for you attention.
Cheers.
Because the elitist pricks who raided didn't want LFR to offer gear sets/transmog sets and generally be offered time of developers

so they moaned cried and bit about it till daddy activi$ion just fired developers to save costs.
ps still not more effort put into ''raiding '' content

win-win for blizzard-activi$Ion
Aster post explain perfectly why LFR is "difficult".
Easy aside from buggers before Zul and Ghuun.
And even those are easy if you just dont pull all and do orbs.
If there was a stupid phone app for the raid details THEN people might actually read them, but since lazy and stupid are eternal bed partners there lies your answer.
It's evident how little people read these days anyway since so many people don't even know the difference between their, there and they're, your and you're. primary school stuff.
anyway, since the standard of English is dropping due the fact that peoples faces are buried in a phone rather than a good book, maybe that's where the raid details should be...
my nonsense of the day..coffeetime..:)
26/10/2018 08:27Posted by Retributor
Because the elitist pricks who raided didn't want LFR to offer gear sets/transmog sets and generally be offered time of developers

so they moaned cried and bit about it till daddy activi$ion just fired developers to save costs.

Its more like people that dont want to put efford or time into this game still want their cookie for doing nothing.

Its not the elitists who are the problem... its the lazy entitled people that are the problem
26/10/2018 10:40Posted by Itamijoe
26/10/2018 08:27Posted by Retributor

Its more like people that dont want to put efford or time into this game still want their cookie for doing nothing.

Its not the elitists who are the problem... its the lazy entitled people that are the problem

Do you mean millenials oh am i not allowed to say that word?.
26/10/2018 11:39Posted by Yolandass
Do you mean millenials oh am i not allowed to say that word?.

U can say whatever u want, my hairy friend.
But nope... the people I mean are in every age-group.

I dont know why people allways think they deserve everything... but its pure cancer. And I absolutely hate if someone supports their behaviour.

Nowadays we have way to many things that rewards people for doing nothing.

For example:
While Warforged is discussable, I think that titanforged should be removed.

But ofc there are people that think they deserve to get highend gear for a worldquest that takes 5 mins or a m0... but they are wrong, they dont.