The Alliance, the Nightborne and High Mountain Tauren

General
Prev 1 4 5 6
30/10/2018 13:40Posted by Tèsla
IMHO Void elves and LDraenei are the worst ideas introduced in wow. They popped up suddely with a 1 mins cutscene as explanation. No background...
The Voidelves just to try to appease the Highelves fans... and LFDraenei... i dont know.
In topic: im hoping the growin criticism Talanji is bringing to the horde could bring somethin new lore speaking.. like a 3rd faction or a swap in faction. I hope NOT SOoG 2 the revenge.

I think the way its going is indeed a third faction, but I that will be a while off yet.
30/10/2018 00:44Posted by Brigante
30/10/2018 00:26Posted by Ungrîm
I want nightborne to also be Alliance i didnt spend all those months feedin arcan'dor fruit to nightborne children to be hunted by them now D:

Holy crap...Some people actually think like that? I guess everything should be Alliance because...they're the goodies, Should we just give everything to the Alliance, and then maybe tut disapprovingly when they claim Horde Bias?

No, its fine, you have your Void Elves, who are unique to the world,

You have your Lightforged, who come with a space ship, lasers, and battlemech technology.

You also want our Elves who can use magic? Thus defying a crucial point of that racial lore.

What does that leave the Horde? Tauren who learned how to do facepainting?

I was trying to make a joke sweet lord.

The 4 allied races introduced in legion should have the same "choice" as pandarens did in mop (go A/H).
30/10/2018 22:59Posted by Ungrîm
30/10/2018 00:44Posted by Brigante

Holy crap...Some people actually think like that? I guess everything should be Alliance because...they're the goodies, Should we just give everything to the Alliance, and then maybe tut disapprovingly when they claim Horde Bias?

No, its fine, you have your Void Elves, who are unique to the world,

You have your Lightforged, who come with a space ship, lasers, and battlemech technology.

You also want our Elves who can use magic? Thus defying a crucial point of that racial lore.

What does that leave the Horde? Tauren who learned how to do facepainting?

I was trying to make a joke sweet lord.

The 4 allied races introduced in legion should have the same "choice" as pandarens did in mop (go A/H).

highmountain tauren and lightforged draenei belong to their cousins

void elves/nightborne belong to either faction and should have been so...
if void elves are exiled from silvermoon they could be welcomed in orgimar or undercity...
if some nightborne are butthurt about tyrandes rightful worries about reckless magic use, they can join horde. the rest can join alliance and say thank you to their night elves cousins who treated their magic addiction
30/10/2018 12:12Posted by Uruk
30/10/2018 12:08Posted by Kilean
Also why should the Highmountains like the NE? Their demigod cursed them with the horns of echero.

It was a blessing not a curse so idk where you got that from.

These horns are much heavier. The first wekks must have been terrible.

There is nu upside but a few downsides to moose horns.

But to be serious. I was disappointed by the Highmountains. I love tauren since WC3 an I cheered when I heard there will be a new tauren race in Legion. But then the only difference were moose horns. Taunkas were at least a little original. And if Blizz wanted walking Moose in the games they just should have implemented exactly this. But not this weird Tauren.

They could have made a new tauren race based on scotisj highland cows.

https://goo.gl/images/UNjdit

I would have loved those.