370 Disc/Holy Priest LF Late Night Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Greetings,

As mentioned on the title, due to my working schedule im searching for Late Night guild between 2 to 4 nights (invites starts on 10 to 11 pm ST for Late Night would fit perfectly but later hours would be ok aswell), to give some basic information i start playing the game from vanilla with some breaks and always been on healing side of the PvE content between semi-hardcore to casual, also i dont mind to Faction/server change at all. Sadly i'm playing filthy casually from mid-legion and lacking BFA raid knowledge but due to my past PvE experience i will do my homework and catch up on tactics pre-raids and pull my weight.

Also as side note i would like to provide a well-explaining application if any intrested guild can link the form site with my past experience and possible logs on last exp at least.
(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame, but mythic+ and arenas are also run by the members on daily basis

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Tuesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Friday optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

As of right now our progress is:

Normal Uldir - 8/8
Heroic Uldir - 7/8
Mythic Uldir - Soon to come

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster and get heroic done and jump into mythic asap!

Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed
Melee - Rogue - Warrior - WW Monk (BM OS) - Dk (Blood OS)
Ranged - Mage - Boomkin - Hunter - Warlock - Elemental Shaman
Healer - Priest - Resto Druid - Resto Shaman . Mistweaver Monk

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids)
so that both you and the guild can get a feel if we are a good match.

About Lást Rites:

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like: Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming.
When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding, because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us, it should be played around us and members real life - that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rites was borne!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills, but also how you fit into the group.
We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace, while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don't take our raiding seriously, but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love- or love to hate :)
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seem interesting for you to be a part of, don't hesitate to contact us in game:

ShaunStewart#2220
Lazer#2711

Hope to see you in game - Lást Rites
Bump
Would u be able to raid saturday 20-24 and sunday 20-23?

If so add for a chat
Denc#2670
Hi are you still looking for a guild? If you fancy an alliance guild please consider us! We have one raiding priest overall and a holy priest would be useful for our roster!

We are <AnV> on Frostmane, and have been raiding together since 2009 (previously on Dunemaul under the Acta Non Verba). We raid 3 nights per week - Mon. Weds, Thurs between 22.00 - 0.00 server time (only 6 hours per week).
Currently at 2/8M, 8/8 HC.
Interested? Add me for a chat @ hellykins#2114
Or check our website: http://www.actaguild.org

Hope to hear from you soon.
Hello everyone! <NOCTURNAL SUPREMACY> is improving the current roster for further Mythic Progress, currently 4 Mythic with progress on Fetid Devourer

We are a very late night guild based on Twisting Nether [H] and have been actively pushing for Cutting edge every raid tier.

The website
www.nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com

Our Goal
To achieve Cutting Edge on all upcoming raids in a reasonable amount of time.

Raid Schedule
Monday 1:00-4:00 AM server time.
Tuesday 1:00-4:00 AM server time.
Thursday 1:00-4:00 AM server time.
(Monday would mean Sunday evening)

If you are interested , hit me up at (Karnage#2229) or feel free to contact any of the following people (Shemzy#2465 ) / (Teezep#2487) / (poqt#21337)