Transmog issue

General
Hello. What if we could add gear higher level than character to wardrobe?

I level warrior and want to make a transmog, she's 115 level, some pieces are requiring 120 level to equip. I can not add them for that reason and can not use for transmogrification. So, the idea is to add an option that makes item souldound and adds it to wardrobe, so it is useable for transmogrification. Especially they weakened requirements for transmogrification before.
I don't see this as an issue and was actually surprised, and not in a good way, when I saw my alt could already transmog gear I only got at 120, including looks from Uldir. She's also 115. Imo some distinctions are healthy, they are part of what makes this game an RPG. Being able to transmog looks my characters cannot use goes against that.
Man, if these pieces were in wardrobe I could use them at 110 level already. So, that's why I ask.

Also, I wanted some transmog, but could not buy, because there were no items on my realm I need, and I could not buy them on another realm as they require 120 level.
That's really sad.
Is really waiting 5 lvls for a mog a problem? Or am I misunderstanding?
01/11/2018 19:12Posted by Eulalia

Not about only that character, I do not have much time to level every character. And I can have this problem on every character, as I fairly often change appearances.
01/11/2018 19:14Posted by Elizabeth
01/11/2018 19:12Posted by Eulalia

Not about only that character, I do not have much time to level every character. And I can have this problem on every character, as I fairly often change appearances.

I think that is kind of the point though, just like you need to be a certain level to access certain content, you need a certain level for certain items. I love transmogging and I don't see the problem. I'm actually finding it motivating me to level up my characters. My first 4 characters at 120 all wear a different armor type for a reason. Means I have one character to learn green BoE's and other items up to 120 regardless of armor type.
Hah, seems only I like transmog that much. Well, ok.
I just need shoulders and belt, but I can not add them. I have everything, but I can not make transmog as 2 pieces are not transmoggable. Anyway, thanks people.
I like it. Check my T5 had with messed up eyes QQ.

My annoyance: if I happen to trade a drop I also lose the transmog.
01/11/2018 19:32Posted by Megatokyo
My annoyance: if I happen to trade a drop I also lose the transmog.

Yeah, I agree, this is a problem too. But will not get fixed as it can be abused.
01/11/2018 19:24Posted by Elizabeth

Oh, we're many that love transmog collecting. :) There's even a special subforum here all about mogging and so many decicated sites at internet. Even mog blogs.

I looked at your achivements and see you're still at the beginning of the game and there is so much fun for you to do. My best tip is to go and do old raids and instances so you don't have to worry about being at high lvl. Imo most of the BfA gear is quite dull really, and much better looking transmogs are avaliable and easy. I wish you happy mog hunting. :)
01/11/2018 19:24Posted by Elizabeth
It's more like only you are that impatience, the other people are fine with waiting until levelling up to 120 :P

I have the same issue as you by the way. My druid is holding on to several pieces the other alts keep sending him until he levels enough to wear them. But I don't mind it, like Aylish said, it keeps me motivated to level the alts, one of each armour type first.
01/11/2018 19:37Posted by Eulalia
Oh, we're many that love transmog collecting. :) There's even a special subforum here all about mogging and so many decicated sites at internet. Even mog blogs.

I know about that subforum, but it is dead. I had hope to get more attention to my problem, and maybe make people suggest solution to Blizzard. But as I see it is only my problem.

01/11/2018 19:37Posted by Eulalia
I looked at your achivements and see you're still at the beginning of the game and there is so much fun for you to do. My best tip is to go and do old raids and instances so you don't have to worry about being at high lvl. Imo most of the BfA gear is quite dull really, and much better looking transmogs are avaliable and easy. I wish you happy mog hunting. :)

You should check my mount collection. Anyway, thanks!

01/11/2018 19:38Posted by Korrina
t's more like only you are that impatience, the other people are fine with waiting until levelling up to 120 :P

I have the same issue as you by the way. My druid is holding on to several pieces the other alts keep sending him until he levels enough to wear them. But I don't mind it, like Aylish said, it keeps me motivated to level the alts, one of each armour type first.

Hah, that transmog is the only reason I level that warrior.

You should check my mount collection. Anyway, thanks!

Impressing. :) I thought you were a new player needing beginner's advice....

But I really can't figure out - how you come to have all these mounts and not achivements?
01/11/2018 20:03Posted by Eulalia
But I really can't figure out - how you come to have all these mounts and not achivements?

Interface - Social - Display only character achievements to others.

You are a nice enough person, thanks.
Actually, I'd want to get some transmog help, but I will not, as I do not want to spend others time.