Shouldve known

Classic Discussion
So,

It all started with the you think you do but you dont statement where blizzard thought to know what we want better than what we know we want. This demo says it all. How difficult is it to understand what no changes mean?

The graphics, we shouldve seen this coming. I dont even know what I think is worse. Mobs dying fast, no progressive itemization or sharding. 3 big no no’s for me. “Shady” private realms are sounding more appealing.

Give vanilla, get lost classic.
03/11/2018 03:55Posted by Tjapp
How difficult is it to understand what no changes mean?

How difficult is to understand that it's just a demo and not the release? It's not even an alpha. lol
03/11/2018 04:50Posted by Weper

How difficult is to understand that it's just a demo and not the release? It's not even an alpha. lol

you may want to hold onto those words they may very well comeback to bite you when classic releases next summer.

sure it is a demo , but it is also a glimpse of the game as it is intended to be that is what a demo is.. sure things can change in the time from now to next summer ... but honestly ... i would not expect much from blizzard going by their current track record.

i personally like there is QoL changes but i know that is not what people wanted.

you can come back and argue with me if you like but realise i actually support this current idea for classic i'm not against it .. but i see things from both sides.
03/11/2018 04:50Posted by Weper

Demo is the DEMOnstration of the game. Besides, they already said they will leave some changes in Classic.