For Sylvanas!

General
I have cherished her character since W3 and I happily returned to WoW after I heard she was the new warchief.

I really hope she will stay that way or we get a chance to join her side since the traitor has joined the alliance.

Death to Saurfang, the new Garrosh and a traitor.

Hail The Dark Lady.
For Saurfang!

I still hate Sylvanas. What Saurfang talked about.
He is right. Sylvanas is idiot like Garrosh
Thats kinda the Problem.

She has many fans, but most of them just want more Sylvanas no matter what.

Lore wise she is ruining the Horde, but of course for those who just wnat more Sylvanas, that makes no difference.
Do you think it's possible for her to go to WoD nagrand and rez Garrosh?
That would bolster our ranks.
Or is it better to let him be dead. Heck she could raise anyone of the dead Alliance heros to. Well those whose body is still on our plane.
03/11/2018 14:50Posted by Xemeron
Thats kinda the Problem.

Lore wise she is ruining the Horde, but of course for those who just wnat more Sylvanas, that makes no difference.

Sylvanas is the first interesting and realistic leader in WoW, it is a refreshing change from the brain dead muh honor good guys, that is why i actually like her.

Meanwhile alliance has to suffer through the useless leadership of the moron king who should have died 3 times during Lordareon but only got saved by le power of friendship xD

This isnt a child's fairytale... Sylvanas brings a much needed realism to the story.
03/11/2018 19:40Posted by Voitek
Do you think it's possible for her to go to WoD nagrand and rez Garrosh?
That would bolster our ranks.
Or is it better to let him be dead. Heck she could raise anyone of the dead Alliance heros to. Well those whose body is still on our plane.

That would be fun to rez him even if unlikely. Garrosh could take revenge on this traitor~ Saurfang betrayed him as well.
<Retracted>
03/11/2018 14:50Posted by Xemeron
Thats kinda the Problem.

Let's hope sylvanas becomes the new Thrall/Khadgar. An iconic hero who leads the main assault against the void. She fits all the requirements: uncorruptable due to being an undead, willing to do everything to win (and being instructed to do that by an unknown entity like vol'jin), in the blizconn pics of sylvanas, she even uses the body of a dead old god as a weapon (sorry Xal'atath, your old body is now being misused). Would be an awesome turn of events, both saurfang and anduin realising they are in deep throuble and all going to die, while sylvanas rises an army of old heroes to save the day.
All hail our glorious leader,
the Dark Lady Sylvanas Sexyboots Windrunner.
[heart]
omegalul
'You're the new Garrosh!'

'No, YOU're the new Garrosh!'
She used to be one of my favourite characters. Her story just took a bad turn since Wrath and the BfA iteration is...bleh.

At least I never liked Garosh, so it was pretty easy to dislike him at the end. With Sylvanas, the disappointment is double.
Figured out the perfect ending for the "aid sylvanas" questchain.

At the very end Sylvanas reveals that for her grand plan to work the player needs to die. they can then either die willingly for their great warchief, or she just kills them regardless because she doesnt give a %$@# about anyone other than herself. the quest then ends with the players character being deleted with no recovery option.
03/11/2018 21:10Posted by Aglarana
Figured out the perfect ending for the "aid sylvanas" questchain.

At the very end Sylvanas reveals that for her grand plan to work the player needs to die. they can then either die willingly for their great warchief, or she just kills them regardless because she doesnt give a %$@# about anyone other than herself. the quest then ends with the players character being deleted with no recovery option.

That's SWTOR's Sith warrior's storyline on Ziost.
03/11/2018 21:19Posted by Ashekiran

They actually delete your character? :O
03/11/2018 19:45Posted by Râlph
This isnt a child's fairytale... Sylvanas brings a much needed realism to the story.

Damn, how dark is your world, when realism means "start a war and commit genocide because you are afraid to die"?
There is no hope for Sylvanas.. sad
Ralph's comment nailed it! Alliance are just jealous because their leader is a big bore. He's to much of a good guy to be the leader of an Alliance at war.
So boring and unimaginative he has to get a broken horde commander to help him. What are all the other Allliance faction leaders incapable of stopping the dark lady?
I'd be pretty annoyed at the state of the Alliance leadership is I mained an Alliance toon.
03/11/2018 21:27Posted by Aglarana
03/11/2018 21:19Posted by Ashekiran

They actually delete your character? :O

Yes, by tricking you into unsubscribing through awful expansion packs.
Hail to the Dark Lady who will hopefully soon be dead, permanently dead. In fact I will happily switch on the blender that her corpse goes through so she can never be brought back to live again.