New Worgen models, Hairstyles and other Options?

General
Blizzcon revealed the new updated models of Worgens and Goblins!

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288371/new-worgen-and-goblin-models-coming-in-a-future-patch

And I think both look really good, there was some concern with the female worgen that they wouldn't be able to have glowing eyes. But it appears after a interview by WoWhead with Ion and Christ, more tweaking are still in progresses, including glowing eyes for them.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288418/blizzcon-2018-interview-with-ion-hazzikostas-and-chris-robinson-azshara-raises-n

People really want the glowing eye options for female Worgen—any plans to have that customization?
  • This option is planned, it just wasn’t shown in the presentation.
  • They would like to interate models even further. They’re happy the permanent scowl on Worgen Females are gone, but the models still have a chihuahua look, and they want more facial customization options.

• It's really neat and hopefully the facial customization will give us a wide varity of options for our worgens, both male and females.

However, something I do hope they do is to make more varation of hairstyles upon the males and the females. Since the current "hairstyles" on the live model doesn't really give that much option, not enough of varation and are in my own opinion rather lackluster. Not to mention that the female worgen seems still have this wierd clump of hair on their head, although now more a defined mane at least.

In their early alpha model, the female worgen hade a wide set of options for different kind of hairstyles.

https://i.imgur.com/JCx0GF6.jpg

But this my own opinion on the Worgen female, I would like some more hairstyles varation, for both male and female, and I hope they will add the ones from the early alpha model.

But what sort of customisations option would you like to see them add or change on them? Do you also want better set of hairstyles or are you happy with as it is right now? Different snouts? Ears? Occasionally I see some one that want a tail option on them. So what would you like to see?
    If I was to name one thing, much more hairstyles that cover worgen female's forehead. And smaller shoulder armour for them. Make running animation less bouncy or... well you probably know what I mean. For one hairstyle, some kinda wolf-mohawk would be cool, with an extensive widow's peak that rises up gloriously merging with the mane... and speaking of manes, I made a post about that earlier. The mane doesn't need to show up with every single headpiece. Make hoods cover it.
    males still too wide, other than it looks okay
    I need them in my life. Already waiting since WoD but now the wait feels unbearable for some reason.
    I really love the updated male model, I just hope they don't forget to give male worgen the same customization options - this means that they, too, can change their eyes between glowing and "normal" eyes. Wouldn't make sense if one gender could change them, and one couldn't.

Hype for 8.2.5!

And yeah, some variations to the mane would be nice to have as hairstyle!
    04/11/2018 16:57Posted by Enrokor
    I need them in my life. Already waiting since WoD but now the wait feels unbearable for some reason.

And you'll have to wait for six months I think. They said it'll be for patch 8.2.5
    I only knew about the awesome new female worgen models until now <3

THIS is fanservice GJ Bliz!! ^^
    The alpha hairstyles was clearly designed to resemble their human ones, so getting them back would be most welcome.
    04/11/2018 16:16Posted by Lilly
    If I was to name one thing, much more hairstyles that cover worgen female's forehead. And smaller shoulder armour for them. Make running animation less bouncy or... well you probably know what I mean. For one hairstyle, some kinda wolf-mohawk would be cool, with an extensive widow's peak that rises up gloriously merging with the mane... and speaking of manes, I made a post about that earlier. The mane doesn't need to show up with every single headpiece. Make hoods cover it.

Oh! I like the description of that hairstyle~ And yeha, specially with that their mane shouldn't go through headpieces. Heck I would even like a bald option on them. Regardless, if they add more options, the better! And I really like that mohawk idea of yours.

An other thing which I think needs to be highlighted, which I havn't notice untile just recently when I tried making a worgen.

Is that their customization option for Hair Color, doesn't do anything to the worgen model itself. It does however change the human forms haircolor. Which I think is a bit silly that there is an extra option for the human form, but none for the worgen itself. Since I chose to play as the worgen, not the human.

Hopefully it wil be adressed with the new model. Would be nice to have colors of the hair/mane sort of blend into the fur itself.
    I seriously hope that Alpha hairstyles will be back. Make it happen Blizzard!!!! They were so great.... Always makes me sad when I see them again.