Winter's Veil Wishlist: Year 6?

Argent Dawn
For my gift I would like everyone to chill out with bringing ICly to OOCly, and simply ignoring players and guilds for In character interaction, it’s petty.
  • Surprise me! Gift wrap a fozzilized ogre turd and I'll still enjoy receiving it, scout's honour.
  • Gold! Coinage! Moolah! No really, dinosaur mounts don't fund themselves.
  • Be it a five minute doodle or something else, chances are I'd enjoy something artistic.
  • I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for serious wishes within my ability to grant.
    Wait... is this a dating service thread. Oh wait, it isn’t, dundundun. I might as well give it a look... :thonk: intensifies.

... You do know I’m a shill for arts because the best I can do is sketch inanimate objects in black and white?
    a less !@#$%y community
    chris metzen's smile on my wall
    Less forum drama/meme of the week from the AD/D or whatever the discords called.
    I just want Dervial to do another script read with me that involves a character speaking with a thick scottish accent. Last year he did the "Tell that to Kanja Club" scene...and it was great.
    08/11/2018 13:09Posted by Avianar
    Someone to kick me back into (at least semi) regular RP and overcome my shyness.

OC art is always wonderful as well <3

BTW Thank you Fuse for this initiative once again!

All of this.
    I'd like to stop procrastinating and learn to draw... One day, one day ;-;
    give me every horde member's head
    Great Father Winter, this orc has but one wish, for the Shoveltusk skull mask from ICC to be added to my collection of skull masks :/
    08/11/2018 20:47Posted by Farrei
    I'd like to stop procrastinating and learn to draw... One day, one day ;-;

No time like the present!
    Even just doodling on a scrap of paper is moving closer towards that goal ^^

Anyway, I once received a bag of dirt for Christmas and I was pleased as punch. Seriously. Suffice to say, I'm not picky.

I will be keeping an eye on this thread and looking for things to throw at people here :D
    For Winterveil I only want three things:

-Happiness
    -Time with friends and family (Ha, Everyone knows I have no friends)
    -And THIS LOA DAMN MOUNT, 3 MONTHS BLIZZARD, THREE MONTHS AND STILL NO DUNE SCAVENGER! I NEED TO COMPLETE MY HYENA COLLECTION BLIZZ.

Update: DAMN IT BLIZZARD, STOP GIVING ME GREEN BOE TWO HANDED AXES, I CAN'T USE THOSE.
    08/11/2018 22:28Posted by Invader
    give me every horde member's head

What have i done to You to deserve that :(

Also still hoping for mass transfer oneday 25 euro per character is to much.

And to actully learn to roleplay ive wanted to do it for ages but im scared il do horrible.

Though il prolly lvl a character here one 8.1 is out.
    To find a good group of friends and maybe a guild where I can enjoy good RP from casual RP to events, casual RP preferably being on a daily basis.
    08/11/2018 16:02Posted by Gondraf
    I'd kill for a bad festive joke.

I can't get to the chocolates in my advent calendar. Foiled again.
    Slash fiction about the Rotgarde plz.
    Rafe art.

And like-..gold would be pretty sweet.

*checks his purse as a tumbleweed flies out*
    09/11/2018 12:14Posted by Uruk
    To find a good group of friends and maybe a guild where I can enjoy good RP from casual RP to events, casual RP preferably being on a daily basis.

Did you change your horns?

Oh, uh... a karate gi transmog option for Monks, and a Black Tabby Cat to finish my Crazy Cat Man achievement.
    09/11/2018 20:02Posted by Khaltarr
    Did you change your horns?

Aye.