BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Raids
Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!
pa'ku/kimbul is an interesting overlap
Can you finally stop making raids which favors multi dot classes? Most bosses are multi dots fights(spread bosses, adds, no cleave possible), its so annoying, next tier and affliction domination once again.
Bwonsamdi's Wrath would travel much further than "to the closest target". once it traveled to the furthest person in the room.

Lacerating Claws (Kimbul's debuff) applies a bleed for 45 seconds and is applied every 20-22ish seconds. Which makes a 1-stack-switch not feasible at all.
Also the debuff application seems to be dodgeable - not sure if this is intended.
either you bet on dodges after tank switches and switch at 1 stack and risk a refresh at some point or switch on a 1-2-1-2 basis.

when at the pa'ku/kimbul combo it shreds a tank with 2 lacerating claws stacks + pa'ku stacking his attack speed.

easiest way to solve that would be to put lacerating claws on a 25 seconds cooldown and make it not dodgeable.
09/11/2018 01:49Posted by Amdar

when at the pa'ku/kimbul combo it shreds a tank with 2 lacerating claws stacks + pa'ku stacking his attack speed.

[/quote]

We did (sort of) find a solution to that; As Gonk has no "tank switch" ability, we'd just... Not kill him. If you kill Pa'ku->kimbul->W/E, you only ever have one loa-aspect up at a time that has a tank switch mechanic (as Akunda doesn't seem to have one either - didn't quite get there tho). Likewise, Pa'ku blessing at 100 energy (haste+movement speed for ALL allies) is far more dangerous when overlapped with raptors, than 2x people getting hexed for 5 seconds. I don't personally think that Pa'ku+Kimbul being a brutal combo is "bad" design, I just don't think it's a combo you should ever go for.

As for actual feedback:

Curse was jumping random, not really "controlable".

Raptors being immune to anything but stuns seems a bit mean spirited, especially as they can quite literally 2 shot people. Picking a new target and insta-gibbing them after a stun because they were in melee hitting them is also a bit "meh" (why not just copy the spidery-creatures from underrot and keep fixating the same target till it runs out?).

Kragwa not being consistent with whom he chooses to jump kinda sucks. It's manageable, but it still sucks.

Overall the encounter seemed way better polished than the jadefire masters.
"Chose" is that an actual word? I am not native speaker but the word sounds odd to me.... In my eyes it should be "Chosen", no? If it is a word what does it mean ?