Spoiler : Lichking, lichqueen and Ebon Blade

Story
I hope the Titel is not clickbait , since I just didn’t want to spoil how Vol Jin and the other meet the Lichking.

He tells them the Lichqueen is disturbing the balance of life and death.

I can’t see any reason why the Lichking is not asking the Ebonblade to kill sylvanas. They are at the top of their strength and sylvanas is not able to fight at two fronts. What will she do banshee scream at deathknights who can shift in and out of the shadowlands to attack ?
Realistically at this point a lot of neutral factions should now be against Sylvanas for her ways...

Cenarion circle
Argent crusade
Knights of the ebon blade
The earthen ring

But they don’t because idk? She would last 2 mins if that was the case
Also if void elves have convenient magic to get into the best gaurded vault to this date (the Zandalari treasury) why not using void to sneak on Sylvanas and assasinate her?

In Cataclysm all it took was one bullet.
09/11/2018 12:11Posted by Kappador
I can’t see any reason why the Lichking is not asking the Ebonblade to kill sylvanas. They are at the top of their strength and sylvanas is not able to fight at two fronts. What will she do banshee scream at deathknights who can shift in and out of the shadowlands to attack ?

The Ebon Blade are just sitting on the side-lines like most (all?) of the Class Order Halls at the moment.

I don't know, she can face-tank wisps that vaporised Archimonde. What can a bunch of DKs do against such firepower? Now if we still had the OLD Darion Mograine then sure, I can see him leading a party to dispose of Sylvanas ala Ashbringer and telling the Horde that they did a favour. Sadly, I don't think the Fourth horseman is the same man and the Ashbringer is depowered.

Meanwhile there are organisations that supposedly stand against most of what the Forsaken/Sylvie are doing ala Scourge tactics. But Tirion's dead and Liadrin's playing the lackey. So much for that precious Light worship you blood knights love to go on about. \o/

09/11/2018 12:32Posted by Zakkaru
Also if void elves have convenient magic to get into the best gaurded vault to this date (the Zandalari treasury) why not using void to sneak on Sylvanas and assasinate her?
She probably has magical safeguards against that kind of infiltration, where as the Zandalari were unfamiliar with the Void elves and their tactics. The Legion had portal jammers early on in the last xpac, though yes we mysteriously found our ways around that. THe Horde could have similar tech.

Also plot armour \o/
If we took realism and logik into warcraft from the start we would have not the franchise we have now... for storytelling purpose you sometime need to close both eyes on some logical parts... else we would have the "plot done in two minutes" scenario... and who would pay for that?
09/11/2018 12:32Posted by Zakkaru

This is a very good idea.

But I am afraid that it's place is beside Vindicaar and Warframes in the Bottomless Abyss Of Not Fitting In The Story That Is Being Told.

Being more serious - what Xiaopaw said. If we applied logic instead of magic this franchise would have never happened.
I would argue the new Darion is stronger better than the ashbringer vesion which was limited by the ashbringer refusing to kill and not giving Darion its power.

Darion was at that weak point already ranked over the horseman
KotEB are not endless in numbers. There is not much they could do against world powers such as Horde or Alliance. Some of you people talk like they could just walk up next to Sylvanas and fight her without interference - and that just woudn't happen.
09/11/2018 14:30Posted by Zhaarija
KotEB are not endless in numbers. There is not much they could do against world powers such as Horde or Alliance. Some of you people talk like they could just walk up next to Sylvanas and fight her without interference - and that just woudn't happen.

They could team up with the Alliance, though. The would have the same goal as them anf the Cenarion Circle, Earthen Ring and Argent Crusade!

So no they wouldn't be a single, small, faction..
09/11/2018 14:48Posted by Moridunum

They could team up with the Alliance, though. The would have the same goal as them anf the Cenarion Circle, Earthen Ring and Argent Crusade!

So no they wouldn't be a single, small, faction..

Those who feel any attahement to the Alliance could, but those who were horde would join Sylvanas. Death knight are no saints, murder, raising the dead and bombing your own troops dont phase them. Remember that in WotLK Tyrion had to constantly reign them in from using scourge tactics.

The EB still possesses the power to make new DKs, judging from the class order hall campaign and knight recruitment. Perhaps lower power level than the 3rd Gens, but no doubt still formidable. The last time they made a serious effort against an Azerothian faction, they got deep inside a place of pure consecrated ground, hacked down obstacles and opposition like nothing and Liadrin was a speedbump. Yes they were defeated, but still demonstrates impressive capability.

Consider this: They would be too powerful to stop, if they so decided. Only the faction leaders (and PC) could stop the 4 Horsemen.

09/11/2018 14:54Posted by Zhaarija
Death knight are no saints, murder, raising the dead and bombing your own troops dont phase them.
On the contrary, they made great efforts towards helping the lives of the innocent (See Thassarian's quests) and made efforts to reduce collateral daamge, with the exception of the red dragon massacre.
09/11/2018 15:43Posted by Elyssarain
On the contrary, they made great efforts towards helping the lives of the innocent (See Thassarian's quests) and made efforts to reduce collateral daamge, with the exception of the red dragon massacre.

Highlord Tirion Fordring says: We will do this with honor, Darion. We will not sink to the levels of the Scourge to be victorious. To do so would make us no better than the monster that we fight to destroy!
The Ebon Watcher (AKA Darion) says: Then you have lost, Highlord.
09/11/2018 12:17Posted by Telriem
Argent crusade

"Too long have I sat idle, gripped in this haze... This Malaise, lamenting what could have been... What should have been.

Your death will not have been in vain, Taelan. A new Order is born this day... An Order which will dedicate itself to extinguishing the evil that plagues this world. An evil that cannot hide behind politics and pleasantries.

This I promise... This I vow..."

*Tirion then proceeds to ignore everything the Forsaken has done through the history of the game before dying.
The Ashen Verdict needs to reform..The March on Icecr..I mean Underci...Ogrimmar begins now :P