Saurfang Mag'har and Draenei

Story
come to think about how Saurfang and Mag'har would interact with their very different view on Draenei. what do you think of it
They would be talking about two different subjects. Our draenei are not the mag'har's draenei.
12/11/2018 11:39Posted by Araphant
They would be talking about two different subjects. Our draenei are not the mag'har's draenei.

Geya'rah would disagree
12/11/2018 11:46Posted by Sylanna
Geya'rah would disagree

She can disagree as much as she wants. According to Geyarah, she should start a war on the blood elves too. Do they not use the light?
still my questions stand
12/11/2018 11:37Posted by Sylanna
come to think about how Saurfang and Mag'har would interact with their very different view on Draenei. what do you think of it

still enemies, doesn't matter
As much as it pains me to say this, the Lightbound have not yet entered the MU Azeroth. Saurfang met the regular draenei first long before any mention of Lightbound/Lightforged - unlikely to see them much different. Until the Lightbound shows up with their Light-infused orcs - that should change his mind about the threat.
12/11/2018 13:09Posted by Ikaallu
As much as it pains me to say this, the Lightbound have not yet entered the MU Azeroth. Saurfang met the regular draenei first long before any mention of Lightbound/Lightforged - unlikely to see them much different. Until the Lightbound shows up with their Light-infused orcs - that should change his mind about the threat.

I like that you used the term ‘yet’.

I’m excited to see what happens with that. It was just an allied race unlock scenario, but it opened the door to so many possibilities and questions
Geya'rah's leadership:

Hey, these people look the same as the people that attacked us in our world!

Let's just forget that they never did anything to us and are from a completely ANOTHER world! Lok'tar Ogar!

Oh, also let's forget that these Blood Elves, our allies, are so high on the Light that their very eyes glow gold. Just like these guys that attacked us back in our world!

Yeah! Let's just not think about that at all and attack people that are innocent!

Also, before "AU Draenei behaviour is EXACTLY what is going to happen with MU Draenei without Velen" posts:

If AU is such a wonderful indication of what EXACTLY would be happening in MU, then why is the Horde fine with all the orcs around? After all, WoD is a clear indication of what is going to happen to all orcs the moment someone points a finger at anyone and tell the orcs that they are a threat.
14/11/2018 10:18Posted by Halasibel
Geya'rah's leadership:

Hey, these people look the same as the people that attacked us in our world!

Let's just forget that they never did anything to us and are from a completely ANOTHER world! Lok'tar Ogar!

Oh, also let's forget that these Blood Elves, our allies, are so high on the Light that their very eyes glow gold. Just like these guys that attacked us back in our world!

Yeah! Let's just not think about that at all and attack people that are innocent!
Glad you finally agree that the Hijackerforged are no proven threat. :p
14/11/2018 10:20Posted by Ikaallu
Glad you finally agree that the Hijackerforged are no proven threat. :p

Oh no, you are a threat.

A threat to all the property. First Vindicaar and later you'll be stealing all the siege tanks, siege towers, demolishers and what not.
I thing they should be sceptical of all light user of the Horde. The doings of the AU Draenei are influenced by the light.
14/11/2018 10:28Posted by Shandyra
I thing they should be sceptical of all light user of the Horde. The doings of the AU Draenei are influenced by the light.

They should.

But they won't.

Because reasons.
14/11/2018 10:22Posted by Halasibel
Oh no, you are a threat.

A threat to all the property. First Vindicaar and later you'll be stealing all the siege tanks, siege towers, demolishers and what not.

Next on the theft list: Steal not-Hasabel, Exodar, Azuremyst elekks.

Remember kids. Regular Draenei are the ones who escaped the Legion. The Lightforged are as one friend put it overcompetent Space goats and are extremely dangerous. I would add that they’re cuddly too, hence my playing one \o/
14/11/2018 10:52Posted by Ikaallu
14/11/2018 10:22Posted by Halasibel
Oh no, you are a threat.

Next on the theft list: Steal not-Hasabel, Exodar, Azuremyst elekks.

You touch Exodar, ruined as it may be, and I'm race-changing into a dwarf.

Remember kids. Regular Draenei are the ones who escaped the Legion thanks to what the Legion has been finally defeated. If Draenei just stayed and fought they would simply perish and the Burning Crusade of Sargeras would be successful. The Lightforged are indifferent Space goats, who cared for nothing but their own pride and are extremely deranged . I would add that they’re cuddly too, but their yellow aesthetics are too ugly

Fixed that for you :'D !
14/11/2018 11:03Posted by Halasibel
You touch Exodar, ruined as it may be, and I'm race-changing into a dwarf.
Oh the horror! Anything but that! I’d be alone in the story forums as a draenei player. *shudders*

14/11/2018 11:03Posted by Halasibel
Fixed that for you :'D !
You cannot diminish their military achievements :p Azeroth wouldn’t even be around without them delaying the Legion with hit and run tactics for 10,000 years. You’re just mad we took what is rightfully ours, demon-in-waiting-like-your-sister :p
9 out of 10 warlords agree, that Draenei bones make good road material.
Enable Warmode today and try it yourself!
14/11/2018 11:12Posted by Anouk
I knew it, the void elves were horde sympathisers! :p
14/11/2018 11:12Posted by Anouk

Perhaps it's time to try maddness-infested tree troll devoled snob society outcasts' bones this time?
14/11/2018 11:37Posted by Ikaallu
I knew it, the void elves were horde sympathisers! :p

W-what?? YOU TAKE THAT BACK! >:-(
#neverhorde

14/11/2018 11:49Posted by Halasibel
Perhaps it's time to try maddness-infested tree troll devoled snob society outcasts' bones this time?

Not lucrative enough since there are probably not enough void elves to plaster even a square meter with and way too dangerous to acquire since these actually put up a worthy fight.