Saurfang Mag'har and Draenei

Story
14/11/2018 11:37Posted by Ikaallu
I knew it, the void elves were horde sympathisers! :p

Better watch yourself..
14/11/2018 11:59Posted by Anouk
Not lucrative enough since there are probably not enough void elves to plaster even a square meter with and way too dangerous to acquire since these actually put up a worthy fight.

Oh, I am sure that mommy Alleria will come to your aid when things get dangerous again ;)

Also, I believe that "there are as many Elves as the plot demands" applies to Warcraft as well, so the only thing we need is a story about a dark blue/grey road.
14/11/2018 11:12Posted by Anouk
9 out of 10 warlords agree, that Draenei bones make good road material.
Enable Warmode today and try it yourself!
Where I can find their hooves? I would like to put them up as trophies. Horn bones would be also great.
The only thing I (and, well.. someone else) have to say about Geya'rah having genocidal tendencies and Iron Horde running rampant on Azeroth again is this:

“Can your blood atone for genocide, orc? Your Horde killed countless innocents with its rampage across Stormwind and Lordaeron. Do you really think you can just sweep all that away and cast aside your guilt so easily? No, your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.”
14/11/2018 12:08Posted by Frozenshadow
14/11/2018 11:37Posted by Ikaallu
I knew it, the void elves were horde sympathisers! :p

Better watch yourself..

W-what?? YOU TAKE THAT BACK! >:-(
#neverhorde

Okay, okay lemme rephrase - some Void elves are Horde sympathisers and I say that from experience. Hell they’ve even openly tried to have Alliance soldiers killed in plans in RP.

I will admit that Ikaallu over here does not like traitors at all, particularly not Void traitors.
Im sure once they arrived someone will have told them about the light users in the Horde.
Hell Sylvannis herself might have told her about them, while at the same time bringing up the real threat is the lightforged on Azeroth.
14/11/2018 13:36Posted by Koradan
the real threat is the lightforged on Azeroth.

I know, right?! They stole our ship! What is next? Mag'har's Gronns? You better watch them closely.
14/11/2018 12:30Posted by Herringtøn
Where I can find their hooves? I would like to put them up as trophies. Horn bones would be also great.

That's like buying hunting trophies at the flea market.
Typical nu-Horde question... Enable warmode and get your own.
Jeez... Blackhand is spinning in his grave.

14/11/2018 12:43Posted by Northgrave
“Can your blood atone for genocide, orc? Your Horde killed countless innocents with its rampage across Stormwind and Lordaeron. Do you really think you can just sweep all that away and cast aside your guilt so easily? No, your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.”

based and redpilled

14/11/2018 13:13Posted by Ikaallu
Okay, okay lemme rephrase - some Void elves are Horde sympathisers and I say that from experience. Hell they’ve even openly tried to have Alliance soldiers killed in plans in RP.

That's literally more pathetic than rping a sexworker in goldshire.
14/11/2018 15:41Posted by Anouk
That's literally more pathetic than rping a sexworker in goldshire.
I know, I got serious flak from said velf RPers over it. Didn't help some belf RPers joined in and were all huddled together totally-not-obvious conspiring *facepalms*
14/11/2018 14:31Posted by Halasibel
I know, right?! They stole our ship! What is next? Mag'har's Gronns? You better watch them closely.
We could steal Velen, but that would be doing the draenei a favour :thinking

That warms my heart actually...hopefully we will see some Void Elves returning to Quel'thalas or working with the Blood Elves despite their exiles even in lore, they shouldn't have any trouble if they work like double-agent spies and keep away from the Sunwell.

Alleria is clearly confused by the whispers, which is the reason she says weird stuff like getting back Silvermoon for the Alliance while the High Elves were never truly loyal to the Alliance in the first place even in the past, she's only projecting her own wishes, Horde and Alliance don't matter...only the survival of Quel'thalas and the Thalassian race in this war. If some Void Elves truly understand this, of course they would be accepted back as Sin'dorei spies in the Alliance. I mean the Blood Elves even accepted back the remaining Sunfury of Kael'thas so...
14/11/2018 15:54Posted by Sylvianna
Alleria is clearly confused by the whispers,

No she isn't.

which is the reason she says weird stuff like getting back Silvermoon for the Alliance

Because Silvermoon was part of the Alliance of Lordaeron.

while the High Elves were never truly loyal to the Alliance in the first place even in the past,

Cool, so the Purge of Dalaran has nothing to do with the Alliance then. Glad to know.

If some Void Elves truly understand this, of course they would be accepted back as Sin'dorei spies in the Alliance. I mean the Blood Elves even accepted back the remaining Sunfury of Kael'thas so...

You do realise the Void Elves didn't leave by choice?

Maybe Lor'themar should realise if he truly cared for Quel'thalas he wouldn't have kicked out the Void Elves. Too bad Lor'themar is a dirty traitor who tried to join the Alliance in MoP.
That warms my heart actually...hopefully we will see some Void Elves returning to Quel'thalas or working with the Blood Elves despite their exiles even in lore, they shouldn't have any trouble if they work like double-agent spies and keep away from the Sunwell.

We're coming for that sweet sweet swimming pool. It is severely lacking tentacles and eyeballs.
No she isn't.

She is, friend. You can fool yourself into thinking that you can use something nasty stuff like the Void for the greater good but that's ridicolous and pathetic. Even using fel like the Blood Elves of Outland is better than...this.

Not to mention that she did admit that she will fall to madness sooner or later. She did say it in the audiobook I think, or in the comic about the Windrunner reunion. Point is, you can't keep fighting those whispers forever. I don't trust Sylvanas just as much as I don't trust Alleria.

ecause Silvermoon was part of the Alliance of Lordaeron.

Only briefly and because it was convenient to them.

Cool, so the Purge of Dalaran has nothing to do with the Alliance then. Glad to know.

Jaina recalled Stormwind troops...

14/11/2018 16:00Posted by Thalasdin
You do realise the Void Elves didn't leave by choice?

Shouldn't have messed with Dar'khan's research in the first place. If they had listened to Rommath they would have still been welcomed in the High Kingdom, not as puppets of the Alliance like Alleria wants.

Because Humans will only use their new "talents" for their own benefits but then...they can still rot in space as the Alliance hasn't even ceded lands for a new High Elf/Void Elf homeland on Azeroth actually.
14/11/2018 16:01Posted by Anouk
We're coming for that sweet sweet swimming pool. It is severely lacking tentacles and eyeballs.

I ain't scared of a bunch of people that's less than 100 in lore probably, not counting the double-agents working for Silvermoon :P

Humans and Night Elves are already busy so they ain't invading Quel'thalas anytime soon, and Dwarves are too lazy (or scared) to even think about it.
14/11/2018 16:10Posted by Sylvianna
Humans and Night Elves are already busy so they ain't invading Quel'thalas anytime soon, and Dwarves are too lazy (or scared) to even think about it.

Who dares insult the dwarves in my presence? Explain yourself!
14/11/2018 16:06Posted by Sylvianna
She is, friend. You can fool yourself into thinking that you can use something nasty stuff like the Void for the greater good but that's ridicolous and pathetic. Even using fel like the Blood Elves of Outland is better than...this.

Not to mention that she did admit that she will fall to madness sooner or later. She did say it in the audiobook I think, or in the comic about the Windrunner reunion. Point is, you can't keep fighting those whispers forever. I don't trust Sylvanas just as much as I don't trust Alleria.

None of that implies any confusion as of right now.

Only briefly and because it was convenient to them.

But it was still part of the Alliance of Lordaeron. Therefore returning it to the Alliance makes sense from Alleria's point of view.

Jaina recalled Stormwind troops...

I don't think you got my sarcasm. Of course the High Elves are part of the Alliance.

Shouldn't have messed with Dar'khan's research in the first place. If they had listened to Rommath they would have still been welcomed in the High Kingdom, not as puppets of the Alliance like Alleria wants.

Because Humans will only use their new "talents" for their own benefits but then...they can still rot in space as the Alliance hasn't even ceded lands for a new High Elf/Void Elf homeland on Azeroth actually.

As if Rommath knows what he is talking about. Already he is being proven wrong by the Void working in the Void Elves favour. Also, you are puppets of the Horde moreso than you ever were under the Alliance.

I don't know how Humans are even relevant here. You should be licking Human boots that you weren't killed by the Amani. The High Elves have places to live, the Humans have housed them in Stormwind. The Dwarves in Loch Modan and the Wildhammer is the Hinterlands. What more do you want the Alliance to give?

Plenty of space in Stormwind. Also everybody knows, that all Thalassian elves belong to the Human D. The most powerful Thalassian elves; The Windrunner sisters have already realized that and their epic Prince has even gone mad because he couldn't get his hands on Jaina (can't blame him for that).

I ain't scared of a bunch of people that's less than 100 in lore probably, not counting the double-agents working for Silvermoon :P

Well 100 people are easily identity checked and traitors can be hanged swiftly. We have more double-agents working for glorious Stormwind in Silvermoon.
The Alliance is always 1 step ahead ;-)

No need for an army.
All it takes is one dive by a void elf ;^)
14/11/2018 16:14Posted by Araphant
Who dares insult the dwarves in my presence? Explain yourself!

Dwarves, Gnomes, Goblins, Vulpera...little buggers are all the same :P

But it was still part of the Alliance of Lordaeron. Therefore returning it to the Alliance makes sense from Alleria's point of view.

She shouldn't talk about Silvermoon when she was far from it for so many years. She doesn't belong in the High Kingdom anymore, it's just a relic of the past. I don't care what she does or doesn't in the Alliance but she should forget Silvermoon and live happily in either Stormwind or on that rock.

14/11/2018 16:14Posted by Thalasdin
The High Elves have places to live, the Humans have housed them in Stormwind. The Dwarves in Loch Modan and the Wildhammer is the Hinterlands. What more do you want the Alliance to give?

As long as I don't see a Thalassian Kingdom in the Alliance, I'm not going to consider it an effort from the Alliance to rebuild a Thalassian Kingdom for those High/Void Elves. They are just...refugees and Alliance soldiers without a home, I ain't going to like that ever.
that all Thalassian elves belong to the Human

You are playing some sort of Void monster so of course that doesn't count as Thalassian Elf...indeed Void monsters are listed as aberrations in game..that's telling a lot :p

14/11/2018 16:20Posted by Anouk
All it takes is one dive by a void elf ;^)

Yes, I know you are just as bad as Arthas and Kel'thuzad after all, which is the reason the Alliance spawned them in the first place :p
She shouldn't talk about Silvermoon when she was far from it for so many years. She doesn't belong in the High Kingdom anymore, it's just a relic of the past. I don't care what she does or doesn't in the Alliance but she should forget Silvermoon and live happily in either Stormwind or on that rock.

Who are you to say that? You have no authority to decide that.

As long as I don't see a Thalassian Kingdom in the Alliance, I'm not going to consider it an effort from the Alliance to rebuild a Thalassian Kingdom for those High/Void Elves. They are just...refugee and Alliance soldiers without a home, I ain't going to like that ever.

The Alliance has more pressing matters than carving up land, such as making sure their current land is safe. Maybe if the Blood Elves weren't so eager to follow the Banshee Queens command, the Alliance would be in a position to give the Elves another place to call home.