LFG for TBC, but it also queues for Classic

General
Hi,

I have hit level requirement to queue for random TBC dungeon (nowdays also Wotlks ones).

However, what happens is that when I specifically "queue for random Burning Crusade Dungeon", it puts me into queue for random Wotlk and random Classic.

I don't recall this being the case earlier. While I obviously want to randomly queue for TBC and WOTLK, since chance of getting new dungeon with uncompleted quests is higher, I don't want to be queued for Classic.

I also have theory that because Classic is involved, algorithm is such that my queue time is significantly longer, despite me being healer.

Does anyone know anything about this? Why does when I specificalyl queue for TBC random, it queues for wotlk and classic random?

Thanks,
Imm
If the scope of the "Random Classic" instance you're given covers your Class level, it's 'working, as intended'.

If, however all you want to run are TBC Normals, try "Specific Dungeons", tick all/only the TBC ones & take your chance with a smaller Group of options. :)

Only snag; no bonuses for 'true Random Queueing'... :-/

NB:
With Outland/Northrend now being all L60-80, for Questing/levelling, you may need to get to L61 to exclude Classic Instances.
Eighjan, thanks for your answer. Still, it doesn't answer the question: if I pick "queue for random BURNING CRUSADE dungeon", why it queues me for WOTLK ones as well, for instance.

Some new player could be greatly confused by this.

Regards,
Imm
And how many dungeons does it take to level from 60 to 61?
12/11/2018 17:35Posted by Immortall
Eighjan, thanks for your answer. Still, it doesn't answer the question: if I pick "queue for random BURNING CRUSADE dungeon", why it queues me for WOTLK ones as well, for instance.

Some new player could be greatly confused by this.

Regards,
Imm
It don't.

You can only q for one of them, you get locked out of the other one.
Xakura,

That's what I though, and it was like that as far as I know, but I am telling you (no reason to lie), I jsut now queued for BUrning Crusade instance amd it queued me for WOTLK ones as well. I got Utgarde Keep (of course I did, what else would WOTLK queue give, as we all know it).

Regards,
Imm
12/11/2018 18:13Posted by Immortall
Xakura,

That's what I though, and it was like that as far as I know, but I am telling you (no reason to lie), I jsut now queued for BUrning Crusade instance amd it queued me for WOTLK ones as well. I got Utgarde Keep (of course I did, what else would WOTLK queue give, as we all know it).

Regards,
Imm
huh, that sounds wierd.

Never had that happen to me, might wanna bug report it.
13/11/2018 08:45Posted by Xakura
12/11/2018 18:13Posted by Immortall
Xakura,

Regards,
Imm
huh, that sounds wierd.

Never had that happen to me, might wanna bug report it.

Either that or double check you selected burning crusade and wrath dungeons.
Sounds more like you made a mistake and queued for the wrong dungeon to be perfectly honest..