FIX YOU'R RETCONS ALL THE TIME BILLZ PLS

Story
New Interview: Sylvanas ordered the Wrathgate?
How the !@#$ is that now a THING ?
THE INTRO FOR THE FORSAKEN , EVEN THAT STATES IT OTHERWISE

FIX OUR %^-*ING !@#$ AND STORY BLIZZARD

The RETCONING IS HORRENDOUS AT THIS POINT

You RETCONING ALL THE TIME , dose not make teh STORY BETTER
Calm down.
Just accept the fact that Sylvanas outright betrayed the Horde.

I don't like "Draenor is free!"-let-us-forget-that-I-tried-to-kill-all-of-you-a-moment-ago-and-cheer-for-me debacle but I am forced to accept that as the official lore.

Trust me, I don't like it anymore than you like that statement about Sylvanas.

You know what they say about continuity ;)
Why are you so upset?
Is this even important? Does it change anything?
Well, it gives the Lightbou-I mean Lightforged an excuse to have their orcish prisoners 'disappear' and come back Lightforged.

But yes calm down, doesn't say anywhere that Sylvanas actually ordered the deaths of hundreds of Horde/Alliance.
13/11/2018 12:14Posted by Halasibel

CoNtInUiTy ExIsTs To EnHaNcE a StOrY nOt To TiE tHe HaNdS oF cReAtOrS
Threadly reminder that Sylvanas is written by the same person from Classic - Cata and from Legion - BfA. You can't blame Christie Golden for this my horde friends.
13/11/2018 12:18Posted by Frozenshadow
13/11/2018 12:14Posted by Halasibel

CoNtInUiTy ExIsTs To EnHaNcE a StOrY nOt To TiE tHe HaNdS oF cReAtOrS

I am going to use this thread as an excuse for yet another one of my story-rants.

Story = continuity.

Continuity MAKES the story a story.

Without continuity there is no story but a patchwork of unrelated events that make no sense. The best example would be "Draenor is free!" case. Here we have a clear example of everything that has been shown (Iron Horde trying to conquer two worlds, while actively comitting a genocide against their enemies) being forgotten moments later with NO explanation at all and all of a sudden, we're all cheering for Grom. This is the lack of continuity. Simple omitting everything that has been established without a reason.

And "Draenor is free!" is exactly the kind of a "story" we get when continuity if forsaken ;)
*yro'ue

13/11/2018 12:17Posted by Ikaallu
Well, it gives the Lightbou-I mean Lightforged an excuse to have their orcish prisoners 'disappear' and come back Lightforged.

But yes calm down, doesn't say anywhere that Sylvanas actually ordered the deaths of hundreds of Horde/Alliance.

you missed the /s tag
13/11/2018 13:25Posted by Vonbumnut
you missed the /s tag

Did I? Nah, the statement was sincere. That is what the Lightbound would do with their prisoners. *thinks*

Blizzard have hinted that we’ll meet Yrel again as well. If the Mag’har can come to Azeroth so can the Lightbound.
13/11/2018 13:46Posted by Ikaallu
13/11/2018 13:25Posted by Vonbumnut
you missed the /s tag

Did I? Nah, the statement was sincere. That is what the Lightbound would do with their prisoners. *thinks*

Blizzard have hinted that we’ll meet Yrel again as well. If the Mag’har can come to Azeroth so can the Lightbound.

Yrel, yay.

The best thing about her is that she had no part in hijacking of our ship.
13/11/2018 13:52Posted by Halasibel
Yrel, yay.

Oh don’t worry not-Hasabel, we’ll just hijack you and your cuddliness to join our ranks. All will be clear once you embrace the Light ;)
13/11/2018 13:58Posted by Ikaallu
13/11/2018 13:52Posted by Halasibel
Yrel, yay.

Oh don’t worry not-Hasabel, we’ll just hijack you and your cuddliness to join our ranks. All will be clear once you embrace the Light ;)

/PukeEmote

I will never join the Light Side. Neptulon preserve my non-hijackerforged self.
13/11/2018 14:16Posted by Halasibel
/PukeEmoteI will never join the Light Side. Neptulon preserve my non-hijackerforged self.

Ve have cookiez!

Cookiez on the Vindicaar!
13/11/2018 13:46Posted by Ikaallu

Good. It's about time the Alliance had a bona fide psychopath as a war leader, especially one with a chip on her shoulder. Forced "conversions" in Durotar anyone?
13/11/2018 14:27Posted by Owlsong
Good. It's about time the Alliance had a bona fide psychopath as a war leader, especially one with a chip on her shoulder. Forced "conversions" in Durotar anyone?

[Insert Ebon Blade justifications cos the Light users do terrible things]
See, we aren't that bad! Undeath is a gift to many, especially those who want immortality! Just need to take care of your bodies.
13/11/2018 14:23Posted by Ikaallu
13/11/2018 14:16Posted by Halasibel
/PukeEmoteI will never join the Light Side. Neptulon preserve my non-hijackerforged self.

Ve have cookiez!

Cookiez on the Vindicaar!

GIVE SHIP BACK!
13/11/2018 15:22Posted by Frozenshadow
Sensing Hoof rubbing coming soon xd.

It isn't funny. Let is slide into oblivion already.
Hoof rubs hmmmmmmmmmm……….cookies or hoof rubs. The choices, the choices!

Give you both if you cease chasing after the ship ;P