Zandalari/Kul Tiran unlocks after raid?

General
There are rumours that its stated that we need to complete the new raid to unlock the new allied races.

Anyone have any info on this?

Would suck for thoose who mainly do LFR, making the wait even longer as every wing of the raid doesnt come out at patch-day
i hope its not true .. this is the main deciding factor on if i come back in 8.1.5 or 8.2
I will be VERY annoyed if I have to pug the next raid too before I get to play my main. It was tiresome enough to grind Zandalari Empire to exa along with everything else just to be able to play one of the major selling points of the expansion if I'm forced to jump through even more hoops that will be rather unpleasant. (I'd have to gear up my shaman I no longer really play since I finished norm Uldir and all exa reps, find capable people and endure numerous wipes again just to be able to create my Zandalari finally? Something that was presented at the Blizzcon announcing BfA? Basically the only reason I play this expac? Wouldn't be overjoyed.)
Listen, Dazar'alor will be released during the 8.1

The other raid will be released during 8.1

The allied races will ALL be released at 8.1.5 Right away.
I'm pretty sure Ion said the 2 new allied races come right after the first raid. But he probably meant 8.1.5 (alongside the other raid). Also, there is no new stuff datamined for them - such as a fitting Female Kultiran who still can't wear some of the 3d modeled items. They go bald if you put a hat on. Check the wowhead model viewer :)
I mean I'd say thats fair TBH. If you can do the content first you can unlock the rewards first *shrugs*.
I just hope it can be unlocked through LFR.
They might lock it off completely to only Normal & higher.
13/11/2018 23:43Posted by Faolanhart
I mean I'd say thats fair TBH. If you can do the content first you can unlock the rewards first *shrugs*.

expect stock prices to drop further if they did that :P
13/11/2018 23:43Posted by Faolanhart

As i said

THE 8.1.5 WILL BE AVAILABLE A FEW WEEKS AFTER THE LAST RAID

So LFR or Mythic it doesn't matter.
The races not locked behind the raids, you just need do warchapaign abd be exalted with Proudmoore/Zandalari emp
14/11/2018 01:32Posted by Lirza
The races not locked behind the raids, you just need do warchapaign abd be exalted with Proudmoore/Zandalari emp

The rumor is that war campaign will include the raid since it's part of this story,
13/11/2018 23:15Posted by Jakali
Listen, Dazar'alor will be released during the 8.1

The other raid will be released during 8.1

The allied races will ALL be released at 8.1.5 Right away.

If this is the case, im superhappy.
Im THROBBING for a Kul Tiran monk or shaman. At least I Get to find out wich Ine to main meanwhile

Would be cool to acctually be one when raid releases though. So I can feel my character acctually be a part of the story as IT goes down though
I'm getting pretty tired of Blizzard's blatant deception.
Those 2 allied races were advertised as selling points for the expansion, so they should have been available in 8.0. Simple as that.

Since they are now in a patch (probably 8.1.5), they are patch content. They lied with their BfA advertising, pure and simple. We should all sue them for false advertising. See how they handle that.