Mages are so op.

Mage
So today i was farming at stormsong vally when this low item level fire mage could gank me easlly and spam greater fire something while blinking away and preventing me from reaching up to her so blizzard needs to nerf that so you cannot use spells there dammage a lot while you blink or buff Paladins a lot more. She was around130k health and i was around 150k in health so if anything i should have won i could barelly even get to her on the Divine Steed.
fire is so op.

fixed it for ya
14/11/2018 20:15Posted by Khryl
fire is so op.

fixed it for ya

How do you mean?
Aren't mages the ret paladin counters since like... forever?
14/11/2018 21:10Posted by Coldsháde

To be honest, it looks like he is hard countered by his own brain. Or is this a troll post?

It wasn't a frost mage it was a fire mage and they're way to op at 8.1 they needs to get nerfed so you can no longer cast spells while you're blinking.
14/11/2018 21:23Posted by Holysiht

To be honest, it looks like he is hard countered by his own brain. Or is this a troll post?

No you're the troll if you read anything you'd know fire mages arn't surposed to be able to be this op everyone there was with me agreed with me even a blood dk.
14/11/2018 21:34Posted by Türiel

It wasn't a frost mage it was a fire mage and they're way to op at 8.1 they needs to get nerfed so you can no longer cast spells while you're blinking.

But you know every mage spec can cast while blinking if they talent into Shimmer? And it's that way since like... Legion? You seem a bit late with the call, here.
14/11/2018 21:48Posted by Coldsháde
14/11/2018 21:34Posted by Türiel

But you know every mage spec can cast while blinking if they talent into Shimmer? And it's that way since like... Legion? You seem a bit late with the call, here.

It's still op either disable it or give All Paladins The Divine Protection back.
14/11/2018 22:00Posted by Türiel
14/11/2018 21:48Posted by Coldsháde

It's still op either disable it or give All Paladins The Divine Protection back.

No.
14/11/2018 23:23Posted by Orsson
<span class="truncated">...</span>

No.

Yes. You're broken op. And you have op defences.
Hahahahahaha, this is SO FUNNY! Pls Türiel post more! Hahahaha
... while blinking away and preventing me from reaching up to her so blizzard needs to nerf that so you cannot use spells there dammage a lot while you blink or buff Paladins a lot more. ... She was around130k health and i was around 150k in health so if anything i should have won ...
14/11/2018 21:37Posted by Türiel
everyone there was with me agreed with me even a blood dk.

This is GOLD! :D Logic from beyond of this reality. If blood dk agreed, then it needs to happen! LOL

I'm not entirely sure fire even is in BfA with its lack of a proper slow. If the ret gets to connect with a slow and makes good use of a cancelaura macro for freedom on frost nova then the only way to gain distance is shimmer + poly or DB + poly (which can't be done too easily if the ret is running relentless).

Frost and especially arcane should both have the clear upper hand, however.
Oh hey its Türiel, long time no see.
Still waiting for you to make these threads in other forums, why only complain about mage when there is good salt to be spread.

You are not realising your true potential playing a paladin who only have 1 counter.
14/11/2018 20:04Posted by Türiel
So today i was farming at stormsong vally when this low item level fire mage could gank me easlly and spam greater fire something while blinking away and preventing me from reaching up to her so blizzard needs to nerf that so you cannot use spells there dammage a lot while you blink or buff Paladins a lot more. She was around130k health and i was around 150k in health so if anything i should have won i could barelly even get to her on the Divine Steed.

You call a mage with 130k health a low ilvl one? Low lvo conpared to what?
Mythic raiders?
Yourself?

With that amount he is around 360....which aint low..

Altho i do smell troll here, cause if he ganked you so hard and you came here to write about it you PROBABLY would check his armory first and...
I don't need to check armory you can keep defending your dumb op class as much as you'd want to it won't change a thing everyone else there was there agreed with me.
15/11/2018 11:49Posted by Türiel
I don't need to check armory you can keep defending your dumb op class as much as you'd want to it won't change a thing everyone else there was there agreed with me.

You must've been alone, then.
15/11/2018 12:36Posted by Coldsháde
15/11/2018 11:49Posted by Türiel

You must've been alone, then.

No a blood dk was there with me and a rogue aswell and she was able to solo all 3 of us if you read you'd know that but trolls like you never do you're like noo don't nerf my class buff my class and whine and whine
15/11/2018 13:20Posted by Türiel
she was able to solo all 3

Dude you are going a little overboard with that troll, nobody is going to believe you...
Atleast make it believable, that rogue there should have been able to solo the mage easilly.
... your dumb op class ... everyone else there was there agreed with me.
No a blood dk was there with me and a rogue aswell and she was able to solo all 3 of us ...

Hahahaha. If you weren't AFK, then she must be a mage IRL
anyway, keep it going! It's very believable and not sad at all. Hahahahaha