Enchant - Masterful Navigation question

General
I play a demo lock and i had a question about: Weapon Enchant - Masterful Navigation. When Weapon Enchant - Masterful Navigation procs it increases my mastery?

Does that mean ALL my current demons get a damage buff as soon as the Weapon Enchant proc? So felgaurd, hounds, imps get buffed EACH time in procs?

OR

Do i need to re-summon my demons EACH time?

Can someone please explain on how immediately stats buff you and your pets?

Thank you
I assume it's immediately and while the proc is up. Cant say for sure tho
Anyone who tested Masterful Navigation for demo who cant say if the mastery buff immediately increase all pet dmg?
You dont need to make two threads on similar questions.
14/11/2018 21:48Posted by Someoneelse
You dont need to make two threads on similar questions.

They are 2 separate questions, my dawg. I want to know if the mastery buff from Masterful Navigation immediately buff my pets
well it should do your mastery directly augments the strength of your active demons

so it stands to reason that a mastery increase would also directly affect your demons when that aura is applied
Pretty sure they removed all "snapshotting" except for feral bleeds. Should increase the damage from all your summoned pets as soon as you get the proc.
14/11/2018 22:18Posted by Seråph
well it should do your mastery directly augments the strength of your active demons

so it stands to reason that a mastery increase would also directly affect your demons when that aura is applied

So for example: i have imps, hounds and felgaurd out. The proc starts to build mastery and my demons geting immediately buffed from each proc?

Correct?
yes, i'm sure that is how your mastery works

its transistatic rather than snapshotted
you can always go to training dummy in stormwind or outside orgimnar (horde scum) and practise ;D