Why are people so bad?

General
1 2 3 7 Next
Try to do +4 key

Do an easy pull, pull just one pack + a single patrolling unit. Someone pulls even more mobs. Ok, fine, I can tank that. Except.

LET'S JUST KILL ONE BY ONE AND BOLSTER THE HELL OUT OF EVERY OTHER MOB, ESPECIALLY THE SINGLE PATROLLING UNIT SO IT SOLOS THE WHOLE PARTY.

Wiped.

Try to pull again, HEY IT'S ME, HUNTER, BARRAGE. Whole instance comes running. We wipe again.

Try to pull again, HEY, IT'S ME SHAMAN, EARTH ELEMENTAL. Can't move the pack because the earth elemental is taunting everything. OH HEY, THERE'S A PATROL COMING. Can't move the pack. Patrol aggros, BOLSTER THE HELL OUT OF EVERY OTHER MOB AGAIN, ESPECIALLY THE PATROL SO IT SOLOS US AGAIN.

We wipe again.

Healer leaves.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BAD?
07/10/2018 22:49Posted by Yannila
Try to do +4 key

Do an easy pull, pull just one pack + a single patrolling unit. Someone pulls even more mobs. Ok, fine, I can tank that. Except.

LET'S JUST KILL ONE BY ONE AND BOLSTER THE HELL OUT OF EVERY OTHER MOB, ESPECIALLY THE SINGLE PATROLLING UNIT SO IT SOLOS THE WHOLE PARTY.

Wiped.

Try to pull again, HEY IT'S ME, HUNTER, BARRAGE. Whole instance comes running. We wipe again.

Try to pull again, HEY, IT'S ME SHAMAN, EARTH ELEMENTAL. Can't move the pack because the earth elemental is taunting everything. OH HEY, THERE'S A PATROL COMING. Can't move the pack. Patrol aggros, BOLSTER THE HELL OUT OF EVERY OTHER MOB AGAIN, ESPECIALLY THE PATROL SO IT SOLOS US AGAIN.

We wipe again.

Healer leaves.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BAD?
Maybe they just need direction, instead of saying how “bad” they are, maybe try helping them out?

What’s wrong with the community.. everyone seems to think they are elite compared to everyone else.

Just help each other.. explain what to not and what to use.

Chill it’s a game.
This is why you force them on voice to yell at them and tlel them OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII boyz get them all low and smack them around at the same time to the ground to eat the dirt like a family
07/10/2018 22:56Posted by Dappysham
07/10/2018 22:49Posted by Yannila
Try to do +4 key

Wiped.

We wipe again.

Healer leaves.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BAD?
Maybe they just need direction, instead of saying how “bad” they are, maybe try helping them out?

What’s wrong with the community.. everyone seems to think they are elite compared to everyone else.

Chill it’s a game.

Not my job to teach people how to play the game. They shouldn't be allowed to sign up for anything harder than normal if they can't play.
Use symbols to mark the mobs so everyone knows who to attack.
I suppose not everyone is a LFR gaming god like the op. Must be painful to share oxygen with all the unworthy casuals.
07/10/2018 23:02Posted by Rusputin
I suppose not everyone is a LFR gaming god like the op. Must be painful to share oxygen with all the unworthy casuals.

Raiding has absolutely nothing to do with dungeons.
07/10/2018 22:59Posted by Yannila
...Maybe they just need direction, instead of saying how “bad” they are, maybe try helping them out?

Chill it’s a game.

Not my job to teach people how to play the game. They shouldn't be allowed to sign up for anything harder than normal if they can't play.
The irony in this reply is the community WoW has these days.

How on earth do you think we learn? I bet you go on wowhead/YouTube/icyveins to see how you BIS/ spec/ talents? Or whatever... the people that write these guides are other players.

I’m literally ashamed at the community these days.
Silvermoon...

/thread.
07/10/2018 23:06Posted by Dappysham

The irony in this reply is the community WoW has these days.

How on earth do you think we learn? I bet you go on wowhead/YouTube/icyveins to see how you BIS/ spec/ talents? Or whatever... the people that write these guides are other players.

They should learn to play in the content before mythic plus dungeons, before even thinking of signing to mythic plus.
07/10/2018 23:13Posted by Yannila

They should learn to play in the content before mythic plus dungeons, before even thinking of signing to mythic plus.

Your main complaint is about bolstering not being handled properly, can’t really learn how to handle that outside of mythic plus.

I usually find that it doesn’t take much effort to explain the basics of affixes to people who clearly aren’t familiar with them. Sure you might not make the key in time but actually typing out a few lines of explanation or words of encouragement tends to make folks stick around to at least finish the dungeon.
<span class="truncated">...</span>Maybe they just need direction, instead of saying how “bad” they are, maybe try helping them out?

Chill it’s a game.

Some players need to be told what to do so aka directed so these problems are avoided there many of these players, yes its not your job to teach players how to play, but you're not taking control either.
07/10/2018 23:06Posted by Dappysham
...The irony in this reply is the community WoW has these days.

You get different affixes the higher lvl you go in M+ if these players are unfamiliar with these then all you’d have to do is explain to them quick.

I could see the chat now..

“Wtf you doing?”
“You’re a ******* *****””
“L2p”

You got that mad about this you had to make a thread bad mouthing your fellow players because you’re too elitist to help.

Give over. Hope I never run into you in game.

If you end up in a pug with people that clearly don't know what the affix does, you could just tell them. Otherwise this will keep happening unless you start checking io. Besides, you're talking about a +4. People use +2-4 to learn the dungeons, so you should expect that at least one person in your group needs a bit of directions.

Most of the time teaching others is wasted effort. They either tell you to f off, don't listen or just generally get salty because they "don't" need to be taught.

I usually only help people I know will listen, so people who either ask for help or are my guildies etc. Teaching pugs usually ends up in people getting mad at you and escalates the situation for the worse. Going over boss mechanics is a bit different though, but usually people dislike it when you try to tell them how to play their class in any way.

Chill it’s a game.

Don't you think that after over 2 years of playing with these affixes and 2 months of having them in BfA people should finaly know how these work even if they couldn't read? The problem is people just dont give a flying fk cause there's still a guaranteed reward at the end of the dungeon...
Either guide them or deal with it.

Few words of wisdom to party wont hurt in long run. Even better player than you in group sometimes - they dont expect you to be good as them.

It takes more time to write in forums than saying line " dont bloster guys - this is how bloster works "
08/10/2018 00:28Posted by Greengby

Chill it’s a game.

Don't you think that after over 2 years of playing with these affixes and 2 months of having them in BfA people should finaly know how these work even if they couldn't read? The problem is people just dont give a flying fk cause there's still a guaranteed reward at the end of the dungeon...

Be the change, dude. Just give advice when you can. If you give up before you’ve started, there really just isn’t a point in pugging then.
08/10/2018 00:28Posted by Greengby
The problem is people just dont give a flying fk cause there's still a guaranteed reward at the end of the dungeon...

You have no clue I didn't get anything from M+ last week besides some AP and gold at the end of the dungeon.
you're just bad at picking good people I think