Why are people so bad?

General
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
Just invite people with adequate score or take your friends/guild with, don't see the issue here. No one forces you to take trash tier players with.
08/10/2018 16:58Posted by Tokiri

You know where? in the same tab where you can check your best weekly key, it literally explains EVERYTHING you need to know on bolstering.
But NO, people should carry me because I'm worse than them and if they don't help the bads they are elitists, right? Because it's too much to read 2 lines of text.
And if you want to learn mechanics there are normal mythics and a LOT of guides on the internet, we literally swim in guides and videos for this game.

Funny that you complain about people not reading 2 lines of text, while you read that 2 lines of text on that post and got it completely wrong.

Reading alone won't get them anywhere. If it did, people would just read the adventure guide and one shot every raid boss without any players dying. By the same logic, people can master playing football, playing an instrument or playing chess just by reading or watching videos. How much of that is true?

People need to practice. I'm not saying that they should walk into the dungeon without even checking the affixes, but without trying it for themselves nobody can learn how to react to M+ affixes. There isn't a single other place players can practice M+ affixes other than M+ dungeons, so it only makes sense for people to practices them in those.
07/10/2018 22:56Posted by Dappysham
07/10/2018 22:49Posted by Yannila
Try to do +4 key

Do an easy pull, pull just one pack + a single patrolling unit. Someone pulls even more mobs. Ok, fine, I can tank that. Except.

LET'S JUST KILL ONE BY ONE AND BOLSTER THE HELL OUT OF EVERY OTHER MOB, ESPECIALLY THE SINGLE PATROLLING UNIT SO IT SOLOS THE WHOLE PARTY.

Wiped.

Try to pull again, HEY IT'S ME, HUNTER, BARRAGE. Whole instance comes running. We wipe again.

Try to pull again, HEY, IT'S ME SHAMAN, EARTH ELEMENTAL. Can't move the pack because the earth elemental is taunting everything. OH HEY, THERE'S A PATROL COMING. Can't move the pack. Patrol aggros, BOLSTER THE HELL OUT OF EVERY OTHER MOB AGAIN, ESPECIALLY THE PATROL SO IT SOLOS US AGAIN.

We wipe again.

Healer leaves.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BAD?
Maybe they just need direction, instead of saying how “bad” they are, maybe try helping them out?

What’s wrong with the community.. everyone seems to think they are elite compared to everyone else.

Just help each other.. explain what to not and what to use.

Chill it’s a game.

How about you don't waste peoples time if you don't know what the hell is going on?

Like you can highroad all you want but at the end of the day if someone comes into a group you made, and sabotages everything because they don't care to learn of course you're going to be mad.
cant do higher than +4. doing +5 in time is like Christmas
pleb is so bad I cant even express.

zero interrupts
zero cc
zero dps
zero simplest communication
ninja pull all
wipe
blame healer

on +4 every mob pack is sponging my mana to zero.
later when I look at logs all dps is like grey 5-10% - in "by ilvl" category!!!
wtf is this, its extremely tiring. why do I even wow?
just zero
Try to do +4 key

Do an easy pull, pull just one pack + a single patrolling unit. Someone pulls even more mobs. Ok, fine, I can tank that. Except.

LET'S JUST KILL ONE BY ONE AND BOLSTER THE HELL OUT OF EVERY OTHER MOB, ESPECIALLY THE SINGLE PATROLLING UNIT SO IT SOLOS THE WHOLE PARTY.

Wiped.

Try to pull again, HEY IT'S ME, HUNTER, BARRAGE. Whole instance comes running. We wipe again.

Try to pull again, HEY, IT'S ME SHAMAN, EARTH ELEMENTAL. Can't move the pack because the earth elemental is taunting everything. OH HEY, THERE'S A PATROL COMING. Can't move the pack. Patrol aggros, BOLSTER THE HELL OUT OF EVERY OTHER MOB AGAIN, ESPECIALLY THE PATROL SO IT SOLOS US AGAIN.

We wipe again.

Healer leaves.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BAD?

Yes and why is it people like you come here to whine about this kind of thing when you seem to have forgotten all of us where new to this game once we all balls up stuff in the first weeks or months of play. I lose all hope for the people who are new coming into the game when arrogance such as yours is on display more sick of that than taking a few minutes of my time to teach someone who is new the ropes of anything they are involved in.

People who are bad are people who don't have patience or the ability to explain how something needs to be done.
Kiddo, so go with people you know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
Blizzard tried to gate contentaccess with proving grounds in Mop. Caused quite an uproar.
08/10/2018 17:40Posted by Savoren

Funny that you complain about people not reading 2 lines of text, while you read that 2 lines of text on that post and got it completely wrong.

Reading alone won't get them anywhere.

I'm pretty sure I got the post right.
It will tell them what the affix does. If you read "if enemy dies it buffs 20% health and damage of other mobs" simple logic will tell you that they need to die together, or close to it, or one mob will get a huge buff. I didn't read any guide and assumed this simply by reading the buff.

You can make practice when you know the basics, problem isn't wiping knowing tactics, it's wiping without giving a !@#$ about making it right, not even caring about reading how a m+ works, protecting themself behind "i'm casual i'm not an hardcore idiot like you" "i got a life" "you are an elitist if you don't explain me things".
No you are just a lazy leecher that likes to got into dungeons expecting people to carry you for the free loots at the end.
They will not ask themself what killed them and how to improve, they will just keep wiping on the same crap without caring at all, switch groups and do the same thing all over again.
Haven't read anything else than the original post.

Communicate about expectations whenever you start random groups.
If someone doesn't want to communicate, replace them before starting the dungeon.

Add people whom you enjoyed playing with to your battle.net friends

:)
08/10/2018 18:43Posted by Tokiri
They will not ask themself what killed them and how to improve, they will just keep wiping on the same crap without caring at all, switch groups and do the same thing all over again.

[/quote]

Lmao, like the rogue we had in freehold. He ran into blade barrage, died, respawned, ran into blade barrage, died, respawned, ran into blade barrage, died.

08/10/2018 17:44Posted by Áranaría
you seem to have forgotten all of us where new to this game once

At no point was I this bad when I hit level 60 in vanilla. I actually learned to play while lvling, something that can't be said about these people.
Try to do +4 key

Wiped.

We wipe again.

Healer leaves.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BAD?
Maybe they just need direction, instead of saying how “bad” they are, maybe try helping them out?

What’s wrong with the community.. everyone seems to think they are elite compared to everyone else.

Chill it’s a game.

What kind of attitude is this?
If you suck stay away from people who are trying harder then you. Why , should others suffer when you dont put any effort...
08/10/2018 23:27Posted by Moontear
If you suck stay away from people who are trying harder then you. Why , should others suffer when you dont put any effort...

there're a lot of ways to tell who sucks and who doesnt. you can easily tell that
Try to do +4 key

Wiped.

We wipe again.

Healer leaves.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BAD?

I'm sorry, I laughed out loud at your dilemma. Probably because I've been there several times this week.
07/10/2018 23:02Posted by Rusputin
I suppose not everyone is a LFR gaming god like the op. Must be painful to share oxygen with all the unworthy casuals.

This!
WHY ARE PEOPLE SO BAD?

Take a chill pill.

Toxics like you is what gives the community a bad rep.

Instead of being a jerk about it: Why don`t you share your supreme knowledge and mentor the others?

I mean, if youre that good and the mistakes is on everybody else than yourself..

Did you start everything you`ve ever done in life as an expert? Never failed and learned on anything?

Toxic, just toxic.
...Maybe they just need direction, instead of saying how “bad” they are, maybe try helping them out?

Chill it’s a game.

Yeah it really sucks to help others.

Remember to repeat yourself when you at some point in your life need directions and help, say to those whom try to help you:

"!@#$ what kind of attitude is this? Help me? I suck, you should stay away from people who suck"
Tried tanking a +5 Shrine and had 2 out of the 3 DPS not even know normal/heroic boss tactics.

I have all the patience and understanding in the world to explain in a thoughtful and encouraging manner to people not knowing their way around a heroic or even a M0.

Soon as you bring that !@#$ into a M+ and sabotage someone's key/your group's time I have no quandary calling people out for being the selfish ****s they are.
08/10/2018 01:32Posted by Leymaiden
My favourite part about people is how they will get pissy about a few points of ilvl in their attempts to min max their chances to have an easier run, but none of them will EVER bring any food with them. Not even nibble on a damn Mon'Dazi.

This, so much this. I said exactly the same thing 1 time in /i while pugging hc G'huun, the amount of folks that didn't bother to flask up or eat was enormous.
But if they don't get a 10 ilvl higher gear piece they get mad or upset, but hey, lets skip 238 more stat from flask plus whatever food you eat.
08/10/2018 13:00Posted by Sainur
Also, the amount of LFR heroes crying in this thread is pretty hilarious.

You know, kiddo, stating that a little kindness always goes a long way is not the same as crying.

Obviously you look down on people who don`t dedicate their whole life to this game, fair enough.

But you know, personally i take things like this as a compliment from people like you. "Why?!" you say? "How can someone in wow not have an elitist hardcore raider officer in hardcore guild like me as a effin hero?!?!?!"

You know, the stereotypical hardcore (Specially the toxic ones) raider is (For me) the perfect example of whom i never ever in my lifetime want to become.

I respect that you and others look at world of warcraft as life, it really reflects in your thread bro. But what about other aspects in life?

Me for instance, im a physically active person. I served 11 years in the army with several missions in Kosovo/Afghanistan. I compete in athletic fitness/bodybuilding, i have a good job in the oil/offshore, i also own a gym in my hometown wich is running quite well, i have a girlfriend and two daughters who i will protect with my life at all costs, i have a dog and a cat that i also love.

World of warcraft is a computer game for me, nothing more, i might be a "Wortless LFR hero" for you. But because of this, getting shouted at from guys like you is just a compliment.

Its no secret that alot of "HARDCORE RAIDERS OMG ELITE SUPER GUILDIES" have health issues, they sit in front of the computer all day long, dont do anything physical, and eat junk.

What if you got an health issue, and the doctor told you you have to go to the gym twice a week? So you go to the gym , you are fat, unfit, and look like sh it.

What would you want the fit and experienced gym-people to threat you like?

"OMG YOU FUKIN !@#$ YOU ARE FAT AND LAZY LOOK LIKE SH IT GET THA FUK OUT OF HERE DONT COME BACK UNTIL YOUR 10% FAT PERCENTAGE AND LOOK LIKE ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER IN HIS GLORY DAYS"

When i see someone struggle at my gym, i help them, i give them advice, i try to lift them up, not bring them down.

Youre the opposite of that. Hopefully, you will live and learn.

You are one to talk about attitude. Too bad no rules are forcing you to stay away from mmorpg-s. I would gladly see WoW losing half of its playerbase if it means that the likes of you and all the other elitists in this thread are gone.

If you guys are so amazing then join a guild and do mythic+ with a guild group instead of declining everyone in lfg because "boo-hoo don't waste my precious time i spend in front of my pc".