Everything is dummed down

Battle for Azeroth Class Development
i get the feeling that ... with gear , with spec ,rotations mana managment(unless healer arena) ...we're getting shyny new toys but everything is dummed down pruned made simplistic, for instant gratification.

just look waht they made with rogue combat spec, pure kid garbage with those pistols. Oh the stunlock meta memmories XD

everything is spammable everthing is 2 hard if you cant get it in 2 weeks, and then crying for more content.
its becoming more and more like a mobile game Log in do daily stuff colect weekly revard.
w8 till they announce console version of WoW ))
Raid healing is more intense than arena healing. Arena healing is somewhat deterministic based on which teammates are better at softening pressure on their healer and applying pressure at their opponent's. Raid healing is all on you.
08/10/2018 10:48Posted by Bubasparks

All they have to do is get classes down to 4 buttons... you might be on to something here! :(
it's sad.
making this game allways more appealing to wider casual players is ruining it, i guess they just wanna squeze out the last bits of it before it dies.
08/10/2018 10:48Posted by Bubasparks

TrimegaLOL
09/10/2018 08:12Posted by Malyz
it's sad.
making this game allways more appealing to wider casual players is ruining it, i guess they just wanna squeze out the last bits of it before it dies.
so much negative feedback about this and they still continue to ruin it
now you need to follow a certain build to be competitive back in vanilla you had a wide talent tree you could actually build a talent tree around your play stile there was no pre determined talent tree to be competitive like now.
Saw the title and wanted to read the replies just to see if anyone aimed an OMEGALUL at the OP spelling ‘dumbed’ wrong, but I was disappointed