Improving awareness in 3s?

Arenas
Getting into 3s, and I feel so overwhelmed by everything that's going on compared to 2s... I try to keep up pressure but vs boomies etc I glance over my hp bar and i'm basically dead trying to do anything lol
15/10/2018 13:09Posted by Cuteboy
Getting into 3s, and I feel so overwhelmed by everything that's going on compared to 2s... I try to keep up pressure but vs boomies etc I glance over my hp bar and i'm basically dead trying to do anything lol

tbh its just a matter of how much/how long you've played, muscle memory and stuff, just keep reminding yourself to watch out for stuff
I find that I play better in 3v3 when playing on a small screen. No need to make long eye movements to glance over the different frames. Also I found that I play way better when NOT on voice com. Allows me to focus on the game itself, and not talking. Granted, it is harder to sync up with your teammates, but if you practice, you can partly get over that too.
Just keep playing, that's the only way to improve, no quick fix, theres one or to things you can do to help speed it along a small amount, that's practise your dmg on dummies, as boring as that sounds it helps you build muscle memory on where your buttons are and which ones they are etc instead of tunnelling your action bars in a 3s game.
Oh and reroll something that isnt DK. They are more or less completely unviable atm and blizzard seem to refuse to give them any buffs (buffs to unholy in 8.1 are a joke)
The 'Developers' or whoever pulls the strings for this game clearly do not play or test it out.
play play play play play. Yeah , sounds simple , but is by far the best way to learn in this game