Yeah guys whatever.

General
Most static that i played with, mostly say that they REALLY prefer any other class, not warrior. And u guys here complaining with nubmers on some cancer logs, and statics where other dps is !@#$ (gear or just skill) so warrior can feel a little bit better in there. =\
30/10/2018 15:49Posted by Вургерлол
Most static that i played with, mostly say that they REALLY prefer any other class, not warrior. And u guys here complaining with nubmers on some cancer logs, and statics where other dps is !@#$ (gear or just skill) so warrior can feel a little bit better in there. =\

Gonna try this one last time. Here are the logs for the top 1% of players (cannot say that they have !@#$ gear or skill):

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19/#dataset=99&aggregate=amount

And again... Warrior still fine.
Yeah even i see my dps it's fine sometimes, when im in random M+, and don't really know other ppl iLVL, but main theme here is that if ppl see same geared dps classes, warrior and DH, Rogue, Mage, Hunter (For example)... then they would pick any of them, but not warrior...
Maybe work on your own performance before complaining about a completely fine class?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B4/%D0%92%D1%83%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%BB#

You have green logs on 6/8 bosses. So it's rather you not being able to deal damage and not warriors in general.

Furthermore i always want one warrior on my raids, just for the AP shout.
30/10/2018 15:56Posted by Вургерлол
Yeah even i see my dps it's fine sometimes, when im in random M+, and don't really know other ppl iLVL, but main theme here is that if ppl see same geared dps classes, warrior and DH, Rogue, Mage, Hunter (For example)... then they would pick any of them, but not warrior...

Ah see but that is a different story... Those 4 classes are pretty much the ideal... That's not about being a warrior so much as not being a dh, mage, rogue or hunter... It's exactly the same situation for the other 6 classes in mythic+, warriors are not horrible, those 4 are just exceptionally good.

That said, warrior is still better than a lot of those other 6... Still "fine".
No damage? That's hilarious. Maybe on single target we can't top some classes, but on cleave and aoe fights we're insane, we can do same damage as 20-25 ilvl higher players.
Mate, how are you barely pulling 12k on stuff like Vek'voz. That fight was made for ridiculous cleave and AOE.

Furys in a fine place damage wise, and Arms is absolutely insane on most of the Uldir fights.
30/10/2018 15:57Posted by Mojomane
Maybe work on your own performance before complaining about a completely fine class?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B4/%D0%92%D1%83%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%BB#

You have green logs on 6/8 bosses. So it's rather you not being able to deal damage and not warriors in general.

im not speaking about myself only dude. ofc only reason is for SHOUT.. u can have some, but not for DPS ;)
u guys all usin logs but in practice... different situation.
Just in average, same ilvl classes will do more dps on single target easily, for example DH/Mage..
30/10/2018 16:12Posted by Вургерлол

im not speaking about myself only dude. ofc only reason is for SHOUT.. u can have some, but not for DPS ;)
Just in average, same ilvl classes will do more dps on single target easily, for example DH/Mage..

U do realize that logs are "in practice". They are recorded from thousands of actual players doing the actual content, they are not simulations or guesses, but practical numbers.

And yes, "some classes" will do better in some situations... You cannot expect your class to be the best at everything all the time... That's ridiculous.

Didn't know about that site. Checked out my own numbers out of curiosity and I'm not sure how to read that. The median % is the percentage of damage you have managed to deal compared to same ilvl people? If you have a link to a post that explains how it works I'd be pleased to have it.

I'm not entirely happy about my single target damage, and I'm thinking that I may be doing something wrong. But when it comes to AoE damage o boi... Things get nasty.
30/10/2018 16:19Posted by Bagerah

Didn't know about that site. Checked out my own numbers out of curiosity and I'm not sure how to read that. The median % is the percentage of damage you have managed to deal compared to same ilvl people? If you have a link to a post that explains how it works I'd be pleased to have it.

I'm not entirely happy about my single target damage, and I'm thinking that I may be doing something wrong. But when it comes to AoE damage o boi... Things get nasty.

What u can do wrong with couple buttons mate?...
im done with you guys.
U all just will see some changes.
Then we will speak.
The median % is the percentage of damage you have managed to deal compared to same ilvl people? If you have a link to a post that explains how it works I'd be pleased to have it.

Basically yes. You can check both same ilvl or aggregate, but all parses of said spec are averaged, and green is 25%, blue 50%, violet 75% and orange 95%.

The higher the % the better essentially. As the poster above explained you can set it by ilvl (comparing to your own ilvl) and overall (comparing with everyone). You can also look at individual logs in detail and see what you (and others) did during a fight. And see where you can improve (eg waiting too long to pop a cool down or not having a dot up 100% of the time... Small things, but they add up).

There's also the ability to check which talents and gear are doing the best for each individual fight (simming still better for gear tho, but can give u an idea of what to aim for and what you're comparing yourself against).

Basically just explore, it's a fairly simple site to navigate :)

It compares you to every other person who killed that boss and has a log uploaded.

If you're logging at 50%, you're doing average damage, if you're logging at 70% you're in the top 30% for your class, for that boss, if you're logging 100%, you're the person that did the most dmg on that boss for your spec, out of all players.

You can switch to ilvl on the page to compare yourself to others with the same ilvl and same spec, but there is a lot of varience(like 200 dps can be the difference between a 20% and a 80% log)

You can also look at https://wowanalyzer.com/ on what to improve rotationwise.

30/10/2018 16:12Posted by Вургерлол

You're underestimating how much personal performance matters. I even have an epic log on my hunter and i got that with 341 iLVL this ID.

Instead of saying 'I can't compete in dps because my class sucks' you should spend some time hitting a training dummy and actually improve your performance.

Furthermore Arms is in the top 5 and fury in the top half on nearly every boss.

If you take a look at HC fetid, a sole DPS boss, you see fury is 300 dps behind DH

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19#dataset=95&aggregate=amount&difficulty=4&boss=2128

Noones gonna not invite a Warrior based on 300 dps, its probably rather your ilvl or your logs.

And if you still can't find groups, there's always the option to make a raid yourself, as long as you can actually lead some people through uldir.
30/10/2018 16:24Posted by Вургерлол
What u can do wrong with couple buttons mate?...
im done with you guys.
U all just will see some changes.
Then we will speak.

'I PRESS ALL THE BUTTONS BUT OTHERS DEAL MORE DMG, WARRIOR MUST BE !@#$! NO WAY I CAN'T PLAY MY CLASS PROPERLY, IM PERFECT'
I usually play with warriors and they are toping my meters in almost every single m+.
It's not that warriors aren't wanted, but often there are more melees applying for M+ dungeons/raids than there are ranges. And often enough with higher Ilvl too. Also at least for M+ dungeons, some classes bring utility you want more than what a warrior can offer (like Battle rezz, grip, rng interrupt, stronger def CDs, self heal during a fight, and so on).

It more or less just gives you a hint of how good you are compared to others. But it can often be misleading. Things like dying midfight, losing dps while doing mechanics, not doing any mechanics because the healer can easily heal against the dmg, being out of range/in another phase than the one recording the fight, raid comps, and many other factors can affect your ranking.
For example in ToS in Legion I reached 99% for my ilvl against Mistress Sassz'ine as demo lock, because we didn't really have strong AoE classes with us, so I could literally spam imps nonstop with doom hitting adds multiple times because they lived for too long.
I think it's more the lack of utility that makes a warrior less interesting on high M+ content, than the damage.

Compare potential interrupts from a BDK to a ProtWar:

BDK:
Mind Freeze (15 yards) - 15s cd
Death Grip (30 yards) - 25s cd
Asphyxiate (20 yards) - 45s cd
Gorefiend's Grasp (30 yards to target, 15 yards around that target, not capped pve) - 2min cd

ProtWar:
Pummel (melee range) - 15s cd
Storm Bolt (20 yards) - 30s cd
Shockwave (10 yard frontal cone) - 40s cd
(Intimidating Shout (8 yards to target, 8 yards around target, capped at 6 enemies) - 1,5min cd )

Not only are amount of interrupts and the ranges for the BDK far better, they also provide positional benefits.
Intimidating shout is not something you want to use as an interrupt unless you talent Menace (so the feared enemies cower in place instead of fleeing), but in which case you would need to drop Storm Bolt, as it's on the same talent tier.

Heroic Leap should maybe interrupt in pve?
Also, I believe all interrupts (and defensive cds) should be taken off GCD.
Get better? You do well, you get invited. Warriors have no issues performing at any level.
30/10/2018 17:04Posted by Bruuz
I think it's more the lack of utility that makes a warrior less interesting on high M+ content, than the damage.

Compare potential interrupts from a BDK to a ProtWar:

BDK:
Mind Freeze (15 yards) - 15s cd
Death Grip (30 yards) - 25s cd
Asphyxiate (20 yards) - 45s cd
Gorefiend's Grasp (30 yards to target, 15 yards around that target, not capped pve) - 2min cd

ProtWar:
Pummel (melee range) - 15s cd
Storm Bolt (20 yards) - 30s cd
Shockwave (10 yard frontal cone) - 40s cd
(Intimidating Shout (8 yards to target, 8 yards around target, capped at 6 enemies) - 1,5min cd )

Not only are amount of interrupts and the ranges for the BDK far better, they also provide positional benefits.
Intimidating shout is not something you want to use as an interrupt unless you talent Menace (so the feared enemies cower in place instead of fleeing), but in which case you would need to drop Storm Bolt, as it's on the same talent tier.

Heroic Leap should maybe interrupt in pve?
Also, I believe all interrupts (and defensive cds) should be taken off GCD.

Dude wasn't talking about tanks tho... Nobody in their right mind would argue that prot isn't in a bad place atm. It is by far the worst tank spec for all content (only bears come close). Seem to both be getting a fair amount of buffs in 8.1 though so hopefully this changes.