Who designed BFA?

General
If you want list of people resposible then just start the game and click Credits button.
30/10/2018 19:15Posted by Tormentae
30/10/2018 19:15Posted by Cùrsé
I am baffled to the lack of creativity in BFA. I would like to see who came up with this crap.

But why? Just to feed your self entitlement?

If you don’t like, then don’t play, it’s not a hard concept

!ALERT!
DONT-LIKE-DONT-PLAY DUDE SPOTTED
!EVERYONE TO THE SHELTERS!
[quote]...
I am baffled to the lack of creativity in BFA. I would like to see who came up with this crap.

If you don’t like, then don’t play, it’s not a hard concept[/quote
Yes to the first question. It is also not a hard concept that people expected more. Players like us still find things to do in wow but it is becoming less and less of BFA. Which is a big waste. Seems you struggle to appreciate that concept.

The only way to improve the game we all enjoy is to speak up. How else can you achieve that if not by doing it here? He's trying to make the game better for you, yet you are too blind to see that.
i dont know all of the crew but i woudl definetly fire alot of them.
It's sad that people are calling for them to be sacked. Having said this though, BFA has made it blatantly obvious that the development team is in need of some new blood who can come up with some fresh ideas and the current team who gave dirty manbirth to this should have been aborted fetus need to be strategically reassigned.

I mean who came up and tested Azerite and said "yes, this is exactly what WoW needs going forward and is an improvement on artifact weapons"
31/10/2018 07:43Posted by Verdill

!ALERT!
DONT-LIKE-DONT-PLAY DUDE SPOTTED
!EVERYONE TO THE SHELTERS!

Yet accurate, or don’t you have enough self control to actually perform a simple task like that?
<span class="truncated">...</span>

If you don’t like, then don’t play, it’s not a hard concept[/quote
Yes to the first question. It is also not a hard concept that people expected more. Players like us still find things to do in wow but it is becoming less and less of BFA. Which is a big waste. Seems you struggle to appreciate that concept.

The only way to improve the game we all enjoy is to speak up. How else can you achieve that if not by doing it here? He's trying to make the game better for you, yet you are too blind to see that.

No,he’s merely asking for something that has no point in getting, just been self entitled.

How does getting the names of these people actually help the game?
I like Tortollan Seekers' quests. They are fun.
30/10/2018 19:15Posted by Cùrsé

but the concepts of "getting involved" and "customer feedback" seem hard to grasp ? all you read was "give me loot", right?

i don't think it's really required to tweet or email directly the devs or whatever but i too have questioned this inside my head too many times, like WHOSE IDEA WAS IT, was it the same team as south park's cable company? was it the new intern? the janitor? when some things feel so out of touch with the player base how can you not ask this?

for now...i'd rather try to improve what i think is wrong (use in-game suggestions guys) than stop playing
31/10/2018 09:53Posted by Elcowerino
<span class="truncated">...</span>

but the concepts of "getting involved" and "customer feedback" seem hard to grasp ? all you read was "give me loot", right?

i don't think it's really required to tweet or email directly the devs or whatever but i too have questioned this inside my head too many times, like WHOSE IDEA WAS IT, was it the same team as south park's cable company? was it the new intern? the janitor? when some things feel so out of touch with the player base how can you not ask this?

for now...i'd rather try to improve what i think is wrong (use in-game suggestions guys) than stop playing

No it’s a simple question, what good will getting the names of these developers do? The op won’t be able to contact them, or do anything with the info!

So why does he want them, and how does knowing them help the game?

Here’s a clue...they won’t, it doesn’t
I agree that the quest design is very much copypasta but they are still limited to the basic designs of:

Interact with object/npc
Kill x amount of mobs
Kill x amount of mobs and collect drops

So I would not expect quest design along the lines of single player games simply because they have to be suitable for a multiplayer game.

The "joke" npc line appeared in Wrath with the walrus people, there always seems to be one in every expansion now. The tortollan world quests are significantly less annoying if you mute the game when doing them.

What makes me cringe is the spiel you get with the WQ mobs you have to kill:

"We have detected a threat in this area"

me: "er no it is a giant pigeon sat on a rock that does nothing unless you get too close to it like every other aggressive critter around. There is no threat to your army or your campaign."

No it’s a simple question, what good will getting the names of these developers do? The op won’t be able to contact them, or do anything with the info!

So why does he want them, and how does knowing them help the game?

Here’s a clue...they won’t, it doesn’t

i needed a clue?
how saying "if you don't like it git out" helps anyone?
Are you REALLY so stupidly arrogant, or to be the kindest I can be, incredibly naive, to think that anyone at Blizzard is even going to entertain your request with a fuggin good laugh let alone a semi dignified response?

Tell me. I'm fascinated to know what right you have to be able to paint a target sign on people just because you are slightly inconvenienced over a bloody video game.

Get off that high horse chum, you're so high up there I'm surprised you haven't frozen to death or in need of an oxygen mask.

You are NEVER going to be that important to a multi million dollar corporation, despite what the bandwagon jumpers on this and the other hiding places on the internet will have you believe.
remember when classes felt complete and talents were just a bonus that made u feel even better and added more fun? yeah... now even with full talents classes feel like absolute garbage
Goggle 'wow bfa' and it shows you on the 'rating' box on the top right.
30/10/2018 19:15Posted by Jito
30/10/2018 19:04Posted by Cùrsé
Is there a page some where with all the names and photos of WOW designers?

https://imgur.com/a/YQuS3Ob

You're welcome.

That took like 10 minutes or so to play! Didn't know there were THAT many people involved....