Gnomes AND Goblins?

General
This is probably unfair criticsm, but, am I the only one a bit peeved off that new gnomes stuff coming in has to be gnome AND GOBLIN ?

I mean we have had so much goblin presence, goblin involvement, goblin exposure, goblin dungeon "the Motherlode", goblin cities all over the place, goblin involvement in the wars and horde far greater than gnome.

And we get a gnome place, Mechagon, and it can't be about gnomes - but about gnomes AND Goblins.

It's like they can't justify or do it high, if the horde aren't involved - it would probably go to the horde in 9.0 like Suramar did too, and become a new goblin haven.

Okay, that was a bit bitter. Even listening to myself sounds a bit off, it's probably because the horde had to have a representative race there, and the goblins are the right choice - but then didn't we all feel the same about Suramar, which was all about the night elves until 7.1, when both factions stepped in, the horde representative was the blood elves, and before you know it, Suramar and the nightborne - horde. Just like that. It's not like Suramar needed to have blood elves involved, Mechagon doesn't need to have goblins involved - but I shouldn't really care now should I!?

But I'm already jealous ... and I'm being absolutely stupid over this, but grrr, it is getting to me.
Worry not.

9.0 will be about Gnomes and Goblins...

...with the new Tinkerer Class.
Motherlode was Horde content and you dont have any reason over gameplay to go there as Alliance just like Horde dont cry about fighting pirates in Freehold.

Mechagon just like everything after 8.1 is a content for both factions so Horde needs a reason to go there~ and we have only Goblins to do that mecha stuff. Its huge dungeon like Karazhan with 8 bosses, not sidekick scenario.
And Junker gnomes for new Gnome Allied Race :)

then all my fears and jealousy would go. Mechagon - Junker gnome home.
i've just realised I massively overracted anyway.

Motherlode is on Kezan so ofc it is goblin, but Mechagon is on Kul'tiras, so the chances of it being turned to the horde, like Suramar as is a lot slimmer. It is in alliance terrirtory - unless the forsaken take over Kul'tiras and the kul'tirans flee to Lordaeron.
The new zone Mechagon is all about Gnomes. Goblin pressence is there just to give horde a pressence. Most npcs will be gnomes and robots, goblin npcs will be just as a horde representation, that's it.

Be happy that gnomes finally getting some more lore.
03/11/2018 02:47Posted by Gorewolf
Worry not.

Oh you absolute tease~

It's the one class they could put in the game that would get me to stop playing a DK as my main.
03/11/2018 05:36Posted by Dustý
03/11/2018 02:47Posted by Gorewolf
Worry not.

Oh you absolute tease~

It's the one class they could put in the game that would get me to stop playing a DK as my main.

Tinkerer would have been great. It's actually the only class I would consider swapping too as well. I have never cared for the extra classes we actually had added. I imagine a tinkerer as a mail wearing caster class personally though, with a healing spec too. Maybe a melee spec too, but I mean, we need another mail wearer, and more casters. We have SO much melee in this game.
I just hope the mechagnome models aren’t finished yet, at the moment I wouldn’t roll one I think.
03/11/2018 08:04Posted by Deathmidget
I just hope the mechagnome models aren’t finished yet, at the moment I wouldn’t roll one I think.

I hope they give the option to go for a complete mechanical look in the likes of Mimiron.

I never liked normal gnomes too much although they got cool hairstyles and beards specially in pink or green but Mimiron always looked dope.

Mimiron + Mecha Mk2 + Tinkerer Class = 10/10
Brother, we small creatures have to stick together.

Our races are both too Intelligent to keep fighting when we could improve the world... for a profit of course.

Let us work together, and together we will change the world!

And we will share the profit... 60:40 Goblin side. Its a good deal.
Gnomes are machines titans made

Goblins are critters titans worker experimented on.

I guess they share "I have no mommy"-trait.