Arms warrior even more nerf next patch?

Warrior
When blizzard stop nerf warrior?
arm warrior will be bad next patch?
Theres a blue post saying that there not gonna go ahead if i find it ill link it
Nerfing BS and Execute will not only effect Arms PVE + PVP , but also Fury PVE

Warriors in all 3 specs are crying for a reworks , what does blizz do ?

NERF !
03/11/2018 16:55Posted by Dontkillhaha

NERF !

I play fury and for gods sake dont rework it.
Don’t worry. Arms won’t be any viable in next patch cause this !@#$ing , god make them, company only thing they know is to nerf an already med spec with 0 self healing and poor defensives.

I canceled my sub anyway so tell them to %^-* them selves mother !@#$ers in blizzard
Warriors in all 3 specs are crying for a reworks

Fury is in a great spot design wise. It's one of the few specs that actually feels fun to play.
And when will you kids stop qq? And also stop calling Arms Warr a Warrior. It's Arms Warr, not Warr.
Just delete this spec please. Arms need to be deleted.

NERF !

Umm no it clearly states that it's only arms warrior nerfs. I mean have you even read what the nerfs are? The part that they are nerfing in arms execute doesn't even exist in fury warriors execute.

Also they're modifying warbreaker which in some cases be a nerf but it might also be a buff
They have been downgrading arms since WOD to be the worst solo pvp spec, worst dueling spec, etc etc, i dont know why the surprise to be honest…..
Now arms is the only spec without actual defensive cds, i cant even count DBTS as a cd when it has a longer cd than other dps specs, and def stance is a omegalul cd.
Meanwhile, countless threads with proper feedback have been made to show how the spec should be handled, and like always and in everything, blizzard goes the opposite way of the community.
Guys, here check this out and calm down :P
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769548468#post-4
06/11/2018 20:29Posted by Golengil

They will collect more data. Nerf will come but later.
06/11/2018 20:29Posted by Golengil

It's a retarded answer. They partially reverted some of the changes, that's first. Secondly Arms is "ahead" in AoE only because of the CDs lineup perfectly suiting encounters. If it was just spread a couple of seconds Arms would be licking the bottom of the meters. But then again, do we even still expect Douchebag McGee to have any knowledge of the game?