Account wide reputation

Tides of Vengeance PTR General Discussion
How will it work exactly in 8.1? My orc warlock is exalted with Silvermoon, but my bloodelf priest isn't, come 8.1, can i do the heritage armor quest line for bloodelves on my priest or must i reach exalted with silvermoon on my BE as well?
There's no accout wide reputation.

Reputation requirement will be removed from transmog collections. Reputations will count account wide for achievements. Magni quests that require reputation will unlock account wide.

You need the rep on your blood elf to get that heritage armor. It doesn't take long.
05/11/2018 19:39Posted by Cedrad

Reputation requirement will be removed from transmog collections. Reputations will count account wide for achievements. Magni quests that require reputation will unlock account wide.

You need the rep on your blood elf to get that heritage armor. It doesn't take long.

Does that mean i can my alts can use the armor? or do they also need to be exalted ?
05/11/2018 23:12Posted by Bryllan
05/11/2018 19:39Posted by Cedrad

Does that mean i can my alts can use the armor? or do they also need to be exalted ?

Once you unlock the heritage armor for Blood Elf you will be able to use it on any Blood Elf, there might minimal level there, I'm not sure but you only need rep on one Blood Elf.
06/11/2018 02:50Posted by Cedrad
05/11/2018 23:12Posted by Bryllan

Once you unlock the heritage armor for Blood Elf you will be able to use it on any Blood Elf, there might minimal level there, I'm not sure but you only need rep on one Blood Elf.

Alright, thanks for taking the time.
it wont be happening becuz Blizzard is Blizzard not listening to feedbacks.
They are removing rep requirements for transmog items to.

For instance if you've unlocked the shado pan helm on one character it will be available to all characters.
1. Let's say my character-1 is exalted with Order of Embers. So, I can learn alchemy Flask of the Undertow level-3 (in fact revered is enough) receipt. After 8.1, if I want to learn alchemy with my character-2, after completing level-2 for Flask of the Undertow, can I get that receipt from Quartermaster Alcorn in Drustvar?

2. Similar question: Character-1 is exalted with Order of Embers and Quartermaster Alcorn sells 350 ilvl gear, which I can buy. After 8.1, if I want to learn alchemy with my character-2, can I buy that gear without grinding rep?
No to both. Rep will only be account wide to achievements like 40/50 exalted reps and so on. So you can have 20 unique reps on character one and another 20 unique ones on character two and it will count as 40 exalted reps total for the achievement.

On your alts you will only have access to currently rep gated transmog as well as the ilvl quest for your neck with Magni.