Classic WoW and raiding

General
Did i see that correctly...?

LFR IN CLASSIC????
They already confirmed there is no lfr and no lfd in classic.
There is no need to panic. The ui had the lfd and lfr queue system still on it in the demo, it was not functional however and they will remove it before launch. There is no lfr in classic.
06/11/2018 00:06Posted by Vegetarier
Did i see the correctly...?

LFR IN CLASSIC????

They said on friday night NO so stop trying to make stuff up and post on classic forums .
Did i see the correctly...?

LFR IN CLASSIC????

They said on friday night NO so stop trying to make stuff up and post on classic forums .

Typical answer. However, I made nothing up. It was/is in the game. I wasn't aware it was a 'bug'. Anyway thanks for the responses to the other 2.
It's a DEMO, as in nowhere near complete or containing features that will be in the "retail" release.

It's leftover code.
Demo just have leftover dungeon finder ui that is only accessible via slash command. They are remaking Classic on 7.3.5 client so they have to remove things. It's gonna be removed. They had to focus on making those 2 demo zones playable. There's no button to activate it anywhere in the game.
Yea i get it. Wasn't sure what to think of it since Blizzard knows better what we want than we do. I was worried for Molten Core LFR but i'm glad it's a 'bug'. Thanks for clarifying.
06/11/2018 00:39Posted by Cedrad
Demo just have leftover dungeon finder ui that is only accessible via slash command. They are remaking Classic on 7.3.5 client so they have to remove things. It's gonna be removed. They had to focus on making those 2 demo zones playable. There's no button to activate it anywhere in the game.

No they are not they are making it on patch 1.12 please post actual facts.
06/11/2018 04:22Posted by Diviníus

They're essentially feeding 1.12 data through a different engine so that the modern architecture can understand that data semi-correctly.
06/11/2018 04:22Posted by Diviníus

He meant doing it on the 7.3.5 graphics engine.