Shouty Puggers

General
Top tip time.

If you are in a pug and you’ve got an expert bawling at you about how crap you are...

Kick them

99% of the time your run will be smoother without Mr Uber in your group
ha, it's exactly the same in bg's..you'd be amazed how many times it's turned around after Captain REEE has left..:)
*edit..first time i've used that word...is it ok to use that?..gods i feel 15 again..:D
/ignore gim. He will get mad and leave by himself
09/11/2018 10:40Posted by Clergy

Also add, that 99% of the time "Mr Uber" is usually undergeared and is actually not that good. They yell and shout out stuff to make sure they don't get kicked.
12/11/2018 18:56Posted by Tymaar

Also add, that 99% of the time "Mr Uber" is usually undergeared and is actually not that good. They yell and shout out stuff to make sure they don't get kicked.
Truth. In my experience the best players either sit there quietly cos they really couldn't care less about being better than you (no need to point it out or put down others cos there's no question of skill and their egos aren't fragile) and if they don't like how things are going they also quietly leave, no need to start drama about it, plenty other groups happy to have them :p
what i want to know is who keeps ordering ubers in the middle of dungeon/bg's ?

If you are in a pug and you’ve got an expert bawling at you about how crap you are...

Does this happen to you a lot though? I

I know pugging can be fraught with dangers but I think we over state how horrible the majority of players are.

Since coming back to WoW I had good groups - all pugs - and zero problems. I've even had actual conversations in some run...I know!

Maybe you're just unlucky?
12/11/2018 19:02Posted by Ilyrian

Does this happen to you a lot though? I

I know pugging can be fraught with dangers but I think we over state how horrible the majority of players are.

Since coming back to WoW I had good groups - all pugs - and zero problems. I've even had actual conversations in some run...I know!

Maybe you're just unlucky?

Never had it directed at me personally, but been in pugs where that one guy just doesn't know when it's time to shut up. Best feeling I ever had was leading a semi-pug group back in mists for heirloom/mount run in SoO, had a guy who literally sat from immersius to galakras going on and on about how he was a mythic raider (had killed 3 bosses) and was carrying the raid (had people there who had cleared it multiple times). Eventually just got tired of the guy told him if he was that fantastic he would have no issue soloing the raid and kicked him. One shot everything after he left (clearly did not need the constant commentary nor the so called "carry") and was a much better atmosphere because of it.

Don't get me wrong, advice is a good thing, when delivered like a normal person... But screaming and yelling like a small child and going on about how wonderful one is and how everyone else is just horrible is neither constructive nor pleasant to be around.
just put it on ignore and move on?
We had one in an epic bg I just ran on my horde alt. He was on and on about how we would lose, then started screaming at everyone. As someone pointed out, how could he play the bg if he was using his keyboard to just rant and scream.
You're not wrong. The nerd ragers are usually spending too much time sperging out typing in chat and/or hitting their keyboard so kicking them will definitely imrpove the raid.