Toxic player base

General
11/11/2018 13:49Posted by Grimgar
you absolute disease.

Was that really necessary? The OP was referring to people like you obviously.
11/11/2018 03:46Posted by Dottie
People don't need a reason to kick you. It's the way it is.

11/11/2018 14:44Posted by Pixelbear
10/11/2018 22:09Posted by Loreldola
What is it with the player base, why are you all so toxic?

Joined an island expedition on my 111 monk, it was already in progress so I was a replacement, got removed within minutes, and with a 30 minutes deserter debuff to boot.

Makes me want to quit playing this game yet again.

what is the generation newer than millenials called?? they are soo toxic -.-

millenials were bad but this new generation are awful.

GenZ... and gen alpha

The new new ones are terrible because they get offended by anything and everything.

Even if it’s not offensive they’ll find a way to make it offensive them play victim.
Toxicity is usually caused by impish children and to be honest I am sick of them. Jumping all the time. Using noob and thinking you sound awesome. Rudeness and arrogance, did I miss anything...?

I was banned for shredding a brat that insisted on trolling and insulting me. Protect the kids and all that... yeah because they are brought up feral and have no manners.

I have been kicked for doing a better job than the tank or healer, I guess I was taking the biscuit a bit but you know, it takes 2 idiots that decide for whatever no good reason that they don't like you...

Time for a mature player base server requiring proof of age above 21!
11/11/2018 19:15Posted by Sterbén
The new new ones are terrible because they get offended by anything and everything.

Even if it’s not offensive they’ll find a way to make it offensive them play victim.

yea just to point out genz or AKA igen are known as the mobile generation, the social media generation this is the current main focus for companies to sell too .... we are in for a bumpy ride guys, can you see how this is influencing current trends now? ..

thankfully is seems like gen alpha are opting out of social media and mobiles but they are also the gen like you said which are offended by everything.
11/11/2018 19:22Posted by Jansen
Toxicity is usually caused by impish children and to be honest I am sick of them. Jumping all the time. Using noob and thinking you sound awesome. Rudeness and arrogance, did I miss anything...?

I was banned for shredding a brat that insisted on trolling and insulting me. Protect the kids and all that... yeah because they are brought up feral and have no manners.

I have been kicked for doing a better job than the tank or healer, I guess I was taking the biscuit a bit but you know, it takes 2 idiots that decide for whatever no good reason that they don't like you...

Ahh yes giving random internet goons part of your dox.

What on earth could go wrong...

Joke right? Do you know how many 21+, 30... 40 year olds I've dealt with who act like netiquette deficient 13 year olds? Even those that cross ToS, rarely get punished for their behaviour.

In the old days servers would police themselves, which lead to a lot of these 'casual' players ending up on addon blacklists for bad behaviour (Ninja-looting, being jerks/offensive, treating people like trash, etc etc), so they QQ'd at Blizzard "We can't get into raids" "I can't find a group blah blah" until the system was changed, then CRZ came in and blacklists couldn't be maintained, server's couldn't police themselves anymore.
Bring back the global blacklists and remove CRZ completely.

Until then, find a guild that acts like a guild (not this musical-chairs nonsense everyone's playing nowadays) and will expedition/group with you.
This is what happens when there's multiple ways to play IE's;

- Mass pull everything and AoE it down asap for power leveling

- Slowly go around the IE focusing only rares/invasion/unique special chests etc for rewards

Making groups for rewards seems impossible when I've tried so I have to chance a random group (90% of the time ends in mass pulling)
Maybe they were 120 level and didn’t want to play with 111 level ? It’s reasonable as thinking how boring island expeditions are and you’ve to cap them weekly if you care about AP and they wanna finish that torture ASAP, so it’s a good reason for them to kick you. Blizzard just needs to put 120 levels and <120s in different brackets. Or remove IE leveling completely. Normal IEs are unplayable, low levels seem to scale but still not enough. And also I was never kicked playing mage or rogue but they kicked my shadow priest after few minutes a couple of times. Coincidence? :D
11/11/2018 19:06Posted by Versorius
11/11/2018 13:49Posted by Grimgar
you absolute disease.

Was that really necessary? The OP was referring to people like you obviously.

Yeah, it was. If you bothered to read my second post you’d get an insight into what I meant.

Who’re the ‘snowflakes’ now?
So many threads crying about this i can see it getting patched to not kick in ie and then we will get afk fkers... im so happy next patch the rewards are from mythic only so its forced teamed and all the scrubs will be left in normal

Age sadly does not mean being mature. I have seen 15 year olds ingame acting more mature than people that were 30. So no, it would be better if Blizzard enforces harsh punishment on bad behavior. Speaking of permanent bans, account silence that lasts for a good month and much more. Blizzard needs to stop thinking that toxicity can't ruin a game. Look at Dota 2, look at LoL, look at Foxhole, look at so many other games that had its population ruined by toxicity and bad player behavior. Blizzard underestimates how a community can ruin a game.
Saying "all" people are toxic is pretty toxic imo
10/11/2018 22:09Posted by Loreldola
What is it with the player base, why are you all so toxic?

You think we all conspired to kick you from your island expedition? If not, you are the one who is not toxic but slightly slow with this comment.
Welcome to online gaming.
12/11/2018 01:39Posted by Maisia
Maybe they were 120 level and didn’t want to play with 111 level ? It’s reasonable as thinking how boring island expeditions are and you’ve to cap them weekly if you care about AP and they wanna finish that torture ASAP, so it’s a good reason for them to kick you. Blizzard just needs to put 120 levels and <120s in different brackets. Or remove IE leveling completely. Normal IEs are unplayable, low levels seem to scale but still not enough. And also I was never kicked playing mage or rogue but they kicked my shadow priest after few minutes a couple of times. Coincidence? :D

Then make a !@#$ing premade instead of kicking every sub 120 that happens to be placed in your group and giving them a 30min deserter?