mythic plus reward

General
Hello Blizzard, thanks for your excellent random rewards from weekly mythic plus chests.
First two the same azeritec chest
The next one a ring (very nice)
The next three mythic plus reward chests, tiny electromental in a jar (different levels)
So once gain thank you for the same trinket three times g.g random loot
It's a bonus. You're supposed to gear up from boss drops.
WoW: Where people complain about free additional loot.

This should be their advertising slogan.
imagine how unlucky he must be with trinket drops to have Vanquished Tendril of G'huun equipped
Meh me was lucky last time, jokes on you.
14/11/2018 17:19Posted by Thedice

I disagree and even blizz have recognised that repeated same slot loot is an issue. It's a big part of the gearing process.
14/11/2018 17:32Posted by Someoneelse
WoW: Where people complain about free additional loot.

This should be their advertising slogan.

it's not free at all, where do you come from? spain?
14/11/2018 17:39Posted by Elcowerino
imagine how unlucky he must be with trinket drops to have Vanquished Tendril of G'huun equipped

I have one equipped and 3 in my bad T_T

Tell that to the 10+ higher ilvl reward from the M+ and PvP weekly chests, not to mention those being the only sources of ilvl 385 azerite pieces outside of mythic raiding. Short of WF and TF procs most rely on the weekly items to offer upgrades.

I think the real issue here is the 'rng'. Three chests with the exact same loot sequentially, the odds against that are long indeed in a real rng system.
I've gotten like 5 absolutely the same versa-mastery (read useless for warrior) rings from weekly chests so far. My friend told me I should create a ticket, thats close to impossible to happen.
Its a part of the RNG code, you should get same slot item a few week in a row before it moves on, same code also apply in m+.

It’s more than a bonus, it’s a reward. Azerite pieces can only be obtained from Mythic Chest and NOT from end boss drops. Therefore this system must be much more reliable.