New forums!

Story
15/11/2018 13:24Posted by Sylvianna
Well it wasn't time wasted for me...I at least converted some people to the Blood Elves' cause during the years (both here, and on the US forums). Also they know me in other forums like Mmo-champ and Scrolls of Lordaeron.

And you’ve calmed yourself recently. Back in the golden age with Korae and company you were much more....active.
How time has passed.

We are growing old ;(
15/11/2018 11:19Posted by Wimbert
A best of "Purge of Dalaran", "Garrosh did nothing wrong" "Sylvanas is evil" and "Why the other faction deserves to be wiped out"?

Not to mention the multitude of "High Elves as Alliance Allied Race" threads
Naturally I'll be on the new forums. And I'll turn it into my glorified Human-centered shrine by tomorrow.
And you’ve calmed yourself recently. Back in the golden age with Korae and company you were much more....active.
How time has passed.

We are growing old ;(

PREV

The Purge of Dalaran times! But I'm pretty sure Korae left around SoO...apparently he didn't like that the Alliance left the Horde alone like that and even allowed them to keep Azshara...like there was ever any other alternative.

He was all about cold logic but failed to realise that this is a fantasy universe first and foremost..and that both factions need to exist in order for the game to exist as well.
We are going down in 15 minutes. Cya on the other side, guys!
The Revolution beckons! For Azeroth!
15/11/2018 15:45Posted by Theronarum

For Gilneas! Greymane will lead us to victory!
I imagine that either Anduin or Jaina will be on the cover of the forums. For who better to represent this game, than the ultimate supreme race?

Sylvanas wants to kill Azeroth and raise her as an undead titan so that the Void Lords can't corrupt her anymore and can't use her to make the whole universe Void. And of course make everyone undead in process because it would be the only way for us to survive on an undead-based titan world.

WATCH IT HAPPEN
15/11/2018 15:48Posted by Sylvianna
Sylvanas wants to kill Azeroth and raise her as an undead titan so that the Void Lords can't corrupt her anymore and can't use her to make the whole universe void.

WATCH IT HAPPEN

Damn it Velsy, let us have a moment without Sylvanas for once.

Sylvanas wants to kill Azeroth and raise her as an undead titan so that the Void Lords can't corrupt her anymore and can't use her to make the whole universe Void. And of course make everyone undead in process because it would be the only way for us to survive on an undead-based titan world.

WATCH IT HAPPEN

People are going crazy for the last few minutes obviously! XD
15/11/2018 15:46Posted by Araphant

Apparently Gilneas is full of Forsaken refugees from Lordaeron now...

THE IRONY
15/11/2018 15:52Posted by Sylvianna
15/11/2018 15:46Posted by Araphant

THE IRONY

Wait what? Is this an actual thing? Source?
Guys, I am getting nervous.

WATCH IT HAPPEN

NO.

15/11/2018 15:47Posted by Arctur
I imagine that either Anduin or Jaina will be on the cover of the forums. For who better to represent this game, than the ultimate supreme race?

Maybe it's Tyrande in light of the next patch?
15/11/2018 15:53Posted by Telriem

Yep...but I will give you the source in the new forum...I guess...
15/11/2018 15:55Posted by Sylvianna
15/11/2018 15:53Posted by Telriem

Yep...but I will give you the source in the new forum...I guess...

<3

Edit - IM LIKELY BEING GULLIBLE IDC

THE IRONY

No, its not, lol. Gilneas is in the hands of the Alliance, fielding attacks on Silverpine and Hillsbrad, as the mission table says!

VICTORY IS OURS! FOR GREYMANE!
Well as I said the mission table is weird so canonicity is in question at least until further confirmation. As for the source, I have to harry up! Waittttt
15/11/2018 15:55Posted by Araphant

THE IRONY

No, its not, lol. Gilneas is in the hands of the Alliance, fielding attacks on Silverpine and Hillsbrad, as the mission table says!

VICTORY IS OURS! FOR GREYMANE!

IM SO SILLY FML

HAIL GREYMANE!!!!
15/11/2018 15:56Posted by Sylvianna
Well as I said the mission table is weird so canonicity is in question at least until further confirmation. As for the source, I have to harry up! Waittttt

No its not, and you have no source! For Greymane, surrender elf! New forum hype over nine thousand!