Hey Blizz: WTT Azerite Armor 4 1spell+talent!

General
So as you see there is a big hate towards your current AA system. I LITERALLY DIDNT SEE ANY POSTS where anyone said I like the new system. Not one!

I go even further - I rather trade the whole concept for one additional spell plus talent per class spec. for the lvl110-120 range!

The whole AA is luckluster, unrewarding and a stupid lottery, that frustrates the hell out of me.

Maybe my memory fails me but currently this is the biggest fail in my book for wow's history.
Yeah basicly everyone !@#$ on it already and subsequently came up with better ideas in 5 minutes then blizzard in the entirety of beta til now. Blizzard prbl. knows they´ve dug themselves a big fat hole and are now trying to fix it by giving out free 970 azerite via wq. We are getting a new class-trait-only ring in the new raid hopefully burry the aweful first ring that we now have. Thx to popular yt channels and other sources players have given up trying defend azerite armor because lets face it: its %^-*.
The azerite drama also revealed a much deeper problem in company that is at the core of most of bfa's problems. the first thing would be the blizzard cms and the game devs beeing disconnected from the playerbase. But also that company employees can barely communicate on their own accord (lores post in the reddit q&a). Also lore is incompitent and ignorant or just doesnt care anymore (the azerite bluepost).

Its a known problem and its not ok and i am not faithful that blizzard will find a way to fix it. And thats sad.
14/10/2018 20:24Posted by Piscina
Blizzard prbl. knows they´ve dug themselves a big fat hole and are now trying to fix it by giving out free 970 azerite via wq.

And in order for me to actually leverage that high lvl AA talents I need to grind AP.

Artifact on the other hand? Gave me a skill, gave me basic decent passives without me feeling I really need to grind out all of the Greyed out Traits. Sure I could choose to grind. On AalA I dont have a choice! Either I grind or I look at the silly greyed out traits and I got a half baked armor piece.

Who came up with this stupid-stupid idea and thought its better than legendaries and artifact weapons system?!!

We are getting a new class-trait-only ring in the new raid hopefully burry the aweful first ring that we now have.

More grind? Thats what they want sure, so we stay subbed. Good thought out game development to force people stay, hmm? ;)

Its a known problem and its not ok and i am not faithful that blizzard will find a way to fix it. And thats sad.

They have this "We make this game since 15years we know better" Attitude that I hate nowadays and completely alienates me from their games.
Im pretty sure they think most players probably a "Believer". Well maybe but Im not. End of sub, I go play other games that doesn't frustrate the hell hout of me while Im trying to have fun, with the whole gameplay mechanics and boring outdated concept.

I mean the nr1. Rules is DONT CHANGE WHAT WORKS!
legendaries, artifact, talent and specs and fast leveling... nah, we know a better way, Woosh, gone. We'll see how far the subs go down then. Count me in (to the group of non-subbers)