slash played

General
I just hit 180 days /played which is 4320 hours!
It surprised me, I thought it would be more tbh.

What is your /played on your main, and was it what you expected?
54 days ~ 1,296 hours well spent.
across all characters .. at a guess from vanilla its a tricky one .. i would say most likely in the region of ...

500 days played ...

my vanilla characters have more playtime than my current ones do .. my vanilla characters had roughly 70 - 100 days ...

my current ones have roughly 5 - 20 days.

i will just look up my current main playtime.

<-----Darthtoon = 22days 0 hours (i had this char from WOD)

(im not really one for mains)

i will go add up all my combined days to see how far i was off and comback and update this.
89 days and 20 hours on this one. Wouldn't want to know the combined /played on all chars.. would be scary much.
14/10/2018 17:35Posted by Darthtoon
across all characters .. at a guess from vanilla its a tricky one .. i would say most likely in the region of ...

500 days played ...

my vanilla characters have more playtime than my current ones do .. my vanilla characters had roughly 70 - 100 days ...

my current ones have roughly 5 - 20 days.

i will just look up my current main playtime.

<-----Darthtoon = 22days 0 hours (i had this char from WOD)

(im not really one for mains)

i will go add up all my combined days to see how far i was off and comback and update this.

okay so i added it all up ...

Vanilla account - 248 days played - 5952 hours
current account - 161 days played 3864 hours

combined 409 days played - 9816 hours

1.1 years spent in game over the space of 14 years.

i don't think this is that bad and not half as bad as i thought it would be .. i bet some people here triple or quadruple this time.

EDIT: my most played character was 40days a paladin from WOTLK ..

my second most played character was the first character i made in vanilla .. a rogue .. with 32 days played.

EDIT EDIT: swifty for example that streamer guy a while back showed his /played time a while back and he had over 18k hours on one character.
This character has 480 days played, Pretty sure my DH is around 30 days or something too.
424 days total, 237 of those on my dk who has been my main ever since i started playing
289 days on my hunter (main since 2004).

600+ across all characters
14/10/2018 18:41Posted by Starcross
289 days on my hunter (main since 2004).

600+ across all characters

Main since 2004 ?
reeding some of these posts makes me feel much beetter xD

O_o
227 days on my old main that I haven't played since cataclysm ended. I recently dusted her off to level her to 120 in case forsaken ever get heritage armour too.

I won't post time of my other chars, but I'm sure that it will be horribly much.
If you are interested in finding the combined just get altoholic and log all available chars, it will tell you.

I would imagine most vanilla players will be passed 600 combined if they didnt take many breaks.
Anybody else start humming ‘Sweet child o mine’?
Way too many across my 50 characters excluding those deleted. And I'm not going to look.
14/10/2018 19:16Posted by Keeneye
If you are interested in finding the combined just get altoholic and log all available chars, it will tell you.

I would imagine most vanilla players will be passed 600 combined if they didnt take many breaks.

agree i am vanilla player ,and i was 409 days .. and i skipped all of MOP most of CATA , most of dreanor and most likely will skip most of BFA
I never had a main for long since I took a break in WoD where I had a rogue as main since classic, I just hope blizzard never add /played on so I can see all the months I spent on this game across all my characters in total
Across all my toons on both my accounts... its over 1000 days.
This has about 370 days played. Have a good 90 or so on a priest that I haven't played for a while, and a few 30 and 40s. Nothing as bad as the lock :)

And I only started at the end of wrath!!!
177 days but I took big breaks during Pandaria, WoD and Legion on this character. Basically got to max level and left her. I am happy with Balance druids again though, so looking forward to getting those days up!
i find it interesting how some of the regulars around here are avoiding this thread ;)