Classes above 10k DPS in Arena?

Arenas
How is this legitimately considered ok when the majority of the playerbase can't even maintain above 10k DPS in PvE lmao.

https://i.imgur.com/a0s3cSj.jpg For example, Not like it was even a quick burst, Maintained 11k DPS over 5m 30. (Dmg below his is boomy idk why it shows Resto.
Lets be real. Only two class can do it. Ench and DH... both need a damage nerf, have no clue what blizzard is waiting. And talking about ench shamans... who was thinking that put every RNG proc to one button is fun thing to do? Ench is pure braindead class where you can spam 1 button and do 10k dps in arena. Fun times...
16/10/2018 06:35Posted by Fajafajta
Lets be real. Only two class can do it. Ench and DH... both need a damage nerf, have no clue what blizzard is waiting. And talking about ench shamans... who was thinking that put every RNG proc to one button is fun thing to do? Ench is pure braindead class where you can spam 1 button and do 10k dps in arena. Fun times...

Assa!?
SIN rogue cant do 10k dps in arena. I have really good gear on my rogue and best i can do is 7-8k while keeping bleeds on all targets. If you count in wound poison its still too much but rogue cant do 10k+
enhance only deals that damage with forked and chain lightning talented.

boomies too
16/10/2018 06:45Posted by Necrodin

Assa!?

Can you scrubs stop whing already, press Blessing of Protection on Vendetta, oh wow you just removed Assa Burst, hard I know
Lets be real. Only two class can do it. Ench and DH

Enhancement has a !@#$ton of burst, but DH lacks any.

Also, Shadow Priest, Affli/Destro Lock, Assa Rogue and Boomkin can do it just fine.
16/10/2018 15:06Posted by Kelduril

Also, Shadow Priest, Affli/Destro Lock, Assa Rogue and Boomkin can do it just fine.
Hey kelduril, still clueless i see? Sad.

Shadow, afflication and boomkin don't do 10k dps, and they do a lot of spread damage.

Enh and DH are doing 10k single target dps.
16/10/2018 15:11Posted by Bloodlock

Ah yes, the 1799 rating guy. Teach me master.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

He sure is, when he suggests to take Adaptation to counter DH's Mana Rift.
16/10/2018 15:56Posted by Kelduril
So take Adaptation or anticipate the stun cd and jump sideways when the DH goes to you to get out of the mana rift?
Nerf DH please, they pruned monk and now its DH 's turn, hero class time is over. this isn't your expansion. You can't have mobility/utility & 10k+ DPS
16/10/2018 15:58Posted by Kelduril
...Hey kelduril, still clueless i see? Sad.

Rating shame is always signature that you lack argument.
But literally rating shaming somebody, that is basically 50 points under you and only at that moment, when the other guy has more XP and also plays one of the worst classes... that's like some extra stupidity added there.
I should have never started looking at these forums again lmao. But I agree with the above,rating shame is ridiculous, it's not like you're rank 1 buddy anyone can get high rating it's just about grinding games to a certain level but anyway. The salient point of post and I believe another post I recently posted on a separate topic is that dhs are overtuned and will be next in line to take a couple of hits regardless of their representation on the ladder...
...Hey kelduril, still clueless i see? Sad.

He has much higher rating achievements than you though winkyface
16/10/2018 16:43Posted by Elijael

Nah not true I was Gladiator in Vanilla.
16/10/2018 16:31Posted by Whisperer
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Rating shame is always signature that you lack argument.

As opposed to '' still clueless I see " which is a great argument?

Take your head out of your rectum, hypocrite.
17/10/2018 11:53Posted by Kelduril
16/10/2018 16:43Posted by Elijael

Nah not true I was Gladiator in Vanilla.

A nobody calling other people nobodies, very original.